+ Reply to Thread

E-Currency trading.any info?

I'm looking at an ad from Kenneth Kaiser (The-Scam-Report) and he says he's tested a system from Gary Jeroski on trading E-Currency. $299.00 for the info "how-to", then I guess you can invest as little as 50.00, (he advises starting with at least 200.00). I haven't seen anything negative on this yet and am considering it. I'd appreciate anyone with experience with this to post it. Suppossed to bring in .2 up to 5% daily. Doesn't sound like much but obviously it could add up quick. Thanks, Tsion :p

Re: E-Currency trading.any info?

the-scam-report.com just like most of websites of this type are kind of scams themselves. Kenneth Kaiser never tried Gary Jeroski "system". He is an affiliate. He is selling this system. Report on his website is not a review. It is a sales letter.

Do not ever get into FOREX on the "system". Read books from different respected traders until you know all risks. FOREX is a riskiest market ever. And prepare sizable amount to start since you have to keep most of it in reserve.

Thanks............I've just found this site (Scam.com) and I'm amazed at the info here. I'm assuming FOREX is Foreign Currency Exchange. Even if I decided to try this I'd rather not pay 300.00 to learn how.

I bought the E-Currency course last year. Due to the high initial premiums charged by DxInOne, I found it took a long time to actually generate any profit. So I decided in mid-march to write it off and withdraw (outexchange) some of my money. What a farce. I first tried to withdraw most of my funds (around $750) and after 3 months, nothing had happened. I was advised by DxInOne Support that lesser amounts of $100 to $300 were faster to withdraw. So, I cancelled the pending withdraw on the larger amount and thought I would try just $100. I am STILL waiting for this to happen. My advice is DO NOT BUY INTO THIS PROGRAM. I do not doubt Gary Jezorski's motives - his videos are informative and very easy to understand and I have to say that he provides a lot of relevant information on a few e-currency programs. His other 2 recommendations are paying well, so for these I am grateful to him. DxInOne is a different story and I would advise anyone NOT to put money into this sytem. In my experience it is very complicated and a scam. Hope this is useful!

Quote Originally Posted by Bevbean View Post
    I bought the E-Currency course last year. Due to the high initial premiums charged by DxInOne, I found it took a long time to actually generate any profit. So I decided in mid-march to write it off and withdraw (outexchange) some of my money. What a farce. I first tried to withdraw most of my funds (around $750) and after 3 months, nothing had happened. I was advised by DxInOne Support that lesser amounts of $100 to $300 were faster to withdraw. So, I cancelled the pending withdraw on the larger amount and thought I would try just $100. I am STILL waiting for this to happen. My advice is DO NOT BUY INTO THIS PROGRAM. I do not doubt Gary Jezorski's motives - his videos are informative and very easy to understand and I have to say that he provides a lot of relevant information on a few e-currency programs. His other 2 recommendations are paying well, so for these I am grateful to him. DxInOne is a different story and I would advise anyone NOT to put money into this sytem. In my experience it is very complicated and a scam. Hope this is useful!
    I was thinking to buy it but now i will find information regarding this prog.

Quote Originally Posted by tsion1953 View Post
    I'm looking at an ad from Kenneth Kaiser (The-Scam-Report) and he says he's tested a system from Gary Jeroski on trading E-Currency. $299.00 for the info "how-to", then I guess you can invest as little as 50.00, (he advises starting with at least 200.00). I haven't seen anything negative on this yet and am considering it. I'd appreciate anyone with experience with this to post it. Suppossed to bring in .2 up to 5% daily. Doesn't sound like much but obviously it could add up quick. Thanks, Tsion :p
    Think of all the ways that you could lose 100% in one week on currency trading. You need to be 100% certain that your dealer is legit AND works ethically....I lost every cent.....Jim....