+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Network Marketing - The Reality

The reality of Network Marketing

This is what goes through the mind of virtually every person who decides to get involved in Network Marketing, 'Hmm, I can think of 5 or 6 people who might do this too! My sister would be great! My friend loves this kind of thing. I know this other person who could be amazing! Okay, I'll join!'

In other words, they aren't joining a profession. They're just hoping to get lucky, sign up a few people to cover their own start-up costs, and sit back and wait for the money to roll in. The allure of being paid for someone else's efforts is powerful, but often badly misunderstood.

They haven't started a real business. They just purchased a glorified lottery ticket. Imagine a lottery ticket with 6 scratch off spots. Those spots represent each of the people the new person thinks will certainly join. They approach those people and try to get them to join. And because of their lack of skill, most of them end up with nothing - just like the lottery ticket. This becomes just another lost opportunity, and since they have acted in unskilled ignorance, they may have damaged some friendships as well.

So they rip up the ticket, and instead of taking responsibility for not really starting their business, they blame Network Marketing and make sure to tell the world, 'Look, I've been there. I've done it. I talked to every person I know, and Network Marketing just doesn't work. Save your money.'

THAT'S what you're dealing with if you choose this as a profession - the opinions of ignorant people who think they've done it right and it doesn't work. If that's going to be too hard to handle, then Network Marketing isn't for you. But if you can embrace it, the world is yours.

The people who embrace this get paid BIG money. Companies will pay unlimited amounts to people who can help blind people see, who can educate the ignorant, and who can build a community of like-minded people.

Some people like to say, 'Perception is reality.' I hate that saying. All great leaders in the world have ignored it for centuries. What if Nelson Mandela had said perception is reality? What if Martin Luther King Jr. had said perception is reality? What if Steve Jobs had said perception is reality? The GREAT leaders of the world said, 'Reality is reality, and I'm going to do everything possible to help people understand that fact.'

The truth is, Network Marketing IS NOT perfect. It's just BETTER. And that's reality!

- From Go Pro - 7 Steps To Becoming A Network Marketing Professional
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

Re: Network Marketing - The Reality

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
    i'm glad you have NOT said
    ,so to speak, piss on these losers, i'm outa here!? ....................i could be in trouble now......ing1: :bah: :judges: :cwm2:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Nice quote Chris!

New to scam.com? This is what you can expect from MLM critics in support of their claims ....

Why the f-u-c-k do you need evidence all the time? - Zapticon
    You know that I don't provide proof of my claims - Once Upon A Time
    I have the information but I'm not posting it - Joecool

Good story comparing network marketing to a lottery.
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Good story comparing network marketing to a lottery.
    And what does it say about people who come into it with a lottery mentality?
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

James R is offline I'm no crook...my upline told me to do it!

They haven't started a real business. They just purchased a glorified lottery ticket.
    Yep, I agree.

MLM is nothing more than a glorified lottery ticket w/ the option to sucker a few others in a scheme into thinking a few free boxes of soap (or whatever) is a "goal".

Sad but true.

Nope...it's NOT a real business.
    Excited about Nopalea Cactus Juice? Learn how to make your own for FREE!
    Don't be another "$50 a bottle" sucker....best of all you know exaclty what's in it. Click HERE.

Here's a good one....
    "That's why I changed my 'story'".
    Where else can you find this nonsense besides here?

Quote Originally Posted by James R View Post
    Yep, I agree.

MLM is nothing more than a glorified lottery ticket w/ the option to sucker a few others in a scheme into thinking a few free boxes of soap (or whatever) is a "goal".

Sad but true.

Nope...it's NOT a real business.
    Another one who didn't understand the article. Its saying that is how people treat the business WRONGLY. The ones who don't treat it like a lottery and treat it like a business instead, do well.
    You show your stupidity every time you post here Jamesy.

And what does it say about people who come into it with a lottery mentality?
    It hit's too close to home for jokey to reply to that candidly...

They haven't started a real business. They just purchased a glorified lottery ticket. Imagine a lottery ticket with 6 scratch off spots. Those spots represent each of the people the new person thinks will certainly join. They approach those people and try to get them to join. And because of their lack of skill, most of them end up with nothing - just like the lottery ticket. This becomes just another lost opportunity, and since they have acted in unskilled ignorance, they may have damaged some friendships as well.

So they rip up the ticket, and instead of taking responsibility for not really starting their business, they blame Network Marketing and make sure to tell the world, 'Look, I've been there. I've done it. I talked to every person I know, and Network Marketing just doesn't work. Save your money.'

THAT'S what you're dealing with if you choose this as a profession - the opinions of ignorant people who think they've done it right and it doesn't work. If that's going to be too hard to handle, then Network Marketing isn't for you. But if you can embrace it, the world is yours.
    Which step was that from? great stuff...
    Last edited by ohein56; 10-22-2013 at 11:11 AM.
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Another one who didn't understand the article. Its saying that is how people treat the business WRONGLY. The ones who don't treat it like a lottery and treat it like a business instead, do well.
    You show your stupidity every time you post here Jamesy.
    So Ohein56 must have treated MLM like a lottery, given his dismal results.
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    So Ohein56 must have treated MLM like a lottery, given his dismal results.
    What about your results?

Care to share?

Make up whatever you want, cause it doesn't really matter, does it Mr Anonymous....? Even if you shared the truth (fat chance of that ever happening...!), you could never prove it regardless, jokey...!
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

James R is offline I'm no crook...my upline told me to do it!

Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    What about your results?

Care to share?
    Why don't you post your results....again?

You have already posted two strikingly different versions here in this forum so far.

It would be fascinating to see if you have the talent to pull a third one out of your arse for public consumption.

Tell us what really happened.

Thanks!
    Excited about Nopalea Cactus Juice? Learn how to make your own for FREE!
    Don't be another "$50 a bottle" sucker....best of all you know exaclty what's in it. Click HERE.

Here's a good one....
    "That's why I changed my 'story'".
    Where else can you find this nonsense besides here?

Yo Chris...which step was that from? great stuff...where can that training be found? Just curious...
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Yo Chris...which step was that from? great stuff...where can that training be found? Just curious...
    Its a book Kerry on kindle too.... Go Pro 7 Steps....Eric Worre .... and its excellent.

Its a book Kerry on kindle too.... Go Pro 7 Steps....Eric Worre .... and its excellent.
    Eric Worre?! Cool...I thought it'd be someone like him...he was NUTS about SOC for quite a while...he's 'retired' from MLM hasn't he?
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Eric Worre?! Cool...I thought it'd be someone like him...he was NUTS about SOC for quite a while...he's 'retired' from MLM hasn't he?
    Yes he is, he just spreads his vast knowledge and experience now. He has a Web page NMPRO with some great videos.

The main reason why 97% of people fail in Network Marketing is because of the fact that 97% of Network Marketing companies fail within their first 2 – 5 years of business or less with extremely few achieving or making it past the 10 year mark.