I Need Your Urgent Reply Please

To : m_vickie05@yahoo.co.jp

Subject : I NEED YOUR URGENT REPLY PLEASE

Date : Wed, Jun 13, 2007 06:16 AM

FROM VICKIE MAXON
    ABIDJAN,IVORY COAST
    WEST AFRICA.

Dear One,

I'm sorry if my message come to you as a surprise, I need you to help me recouver my inhenritance for mutual profits, My full name is Vickie Maxon, Please accept my appology for sending you this mail since we have not meet nor see each other before, please I am sorry for any embarracement that this letter may cause you, the truth is that I need your help, my late father deposited some fund in a local bank here with my name as the only daughter, worth of Six million seven hundred thousand dollars $ 6.7 million, now that have lost my dad and I am the only one that left in the family no one to help me, I need your help so that I can transfer the money into your account in your country.

I can not handle it alone that is why I need your help please help me claim and transfer this money into your account so that you will help me to invest the money in a very good business since I don't have any one to stand for me and for the transfer and I am still young I hereby seek for your sincere help in other to invest my money for my future please I want you to read this mail with free heart and try to put consideration into it for you to understand my situation for i need your help into this issue.As I will need your urgent help to transfer this money out of africa because of my uncle who killed my father is after my lives because of this money

I have every documentation that back up the fund all I need from you is your sincere help that's all please help me, upon your response to my mail I will direct you on the next step to follow.Please dear I willing to offer you 10% of the total sum as compensation for your urgent assistance to us. Please kindly get back to me quickly as soon as you receive this message in my private e-mail address for security reason and for more details m_vickie05@yahoo.ie

Thanks for your kind consideration and God bless you.

Vickie Maxon,

Start Yahoo! Auction now! Check out the cool campaign

Re: I Need Your Urgent Reply Please

I replied to "her"

Another 419 scam!

I'm not sure who gave me this idea, but I used a letter I received and just changed the name.

-------------- Original message --------------

Dearest Sir Jax,

I solely and happily to received your mail and i am single and an orphan as well. I thank you very much for your interest to help me .May God almighty continue to bless you as you have signified your interest to assist me out from my situation, God almighty has giving me strong courage and better visions to enable me to trust and confide in you more and more before i can open up everything regarding my transaction to you. I put my trust on you believing that you will never disapoint me.

So i wish you well and i beleive we can do something together and we can work together because God almighty has given me a vision to proceed with you during my prayers,fasting and meditation with God to know if you are a honest and trustworthy person. Thank God almighty for his direction because i know fully well now that i am dealing with a right person, honest and trustworthy. I know how much you feels about assisting me out from my situation. I am sure God almighty will rewards you back plentifully and plentifully for trying to help an orphan like me.

As for your brief details, my transaction is legal, geniue and 100% risk free. I prayed,fasted and meditated with God almighty for over 7 good days before i contacted you, knowing fully well that you will successfully assist me out .Also, i don't know what you think about investing in Real estate and stock markets. I have full trust and confident in you beleiving in God almighty that you will never dissapoint me. Please give me brief details about yourself, Are you a christian, honest and God fearing person as i observed.

All i want from you is for you to help me transfer my inheritance fund into your country for the purpose of investment in real estate management and stock market.I am willing to offer you 20% out of the total fund for your assistance to me. Please i want you to quickly help me out from my situation because of some enemies that are after my life and my inheritance fund and as well because of this political crisis going on now in my country. lifes is not safe due to the political crisis in my country .

If you could help me out as you promised me, franckly speaking i will always be of enough appreciations to you throughout my lifetime and i will always remember your goodness to me all the entire time of my life and death. Please tell me how old are you, what is your marital status, your occupations and business nature,your companies names, home and office adresses, your telephone and fax numbers including your photos for confidential reasons,ok. I attached my photos to this message, please send me yours immediately you receive mine. I will be waiting for your urgent and favourable response immediately now.

Thanks with best regards,
    Vickie Maxon

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    REPLY:

To: vickie maxon
    Subject: Re: I will be expecting your call +225 0795 6190 immediately
    Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 17:39:22 +0000

ATTORNEY JAX DEVLIN
    Plot 12 Mary Land,Lagos-Nigeria

Dear Vicki Maxon,

I am Barrister Jax Devlin(Esq) , I am the Personal Attorney to Mr. Henry Maxon,a foreigner, who use to work with Jangle Cement Company here in Nigeria, on the 2nd of Dec. 2002, my client and his wife ,got involved in a car accident, all occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost there lives. Since then I have made several enquiries to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his relatives over the Internet, to locate any member of his family but of no avail, hence I contacted you. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the fund left behind by my late client because the bank have asked me as his lawyer to produce his next of kin.

Particularly, Bank have given me a notice to provide the next of kin to claim the contract valued at about US$11 Million Dollars or have the amount confiscates, since I have been unsuccessfully in locating the relatives for over years, now I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since your a foreigner and have the same surname so that the proceeds of this account valued at US$11 Million can be paid to you.

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this dealt through .I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law of your country and my country too as a professional legal attorney in
    the field.

Finally, kindly maintain confidentiality between me and you on this transaction.

Note: Some of the lawyers in my office have been planning to divert this particular amount of money US$11M but they failed because I never authorized anybody to do that, as the principal attorney of this estate I hereby urge your assistance to get this fund transfer into your account legitimately which I am assuring you. Some lawyers may contact you in different ways concerning this claim, donít respond to them, forwarding me the message they send to you so that I can get them sacked and arrested.

Upon your consideration of this transaction, you are hereby asked to send the following information that I will use to prepare and application on your behalf as you Legal Counsel representing this claim legally:

1. Your Full names
    2. Your complete Postal Address.
    3. Your Telephone number
    4. Your fax number
    5. Your Occupation.
    6. Sex.
    7. Marital Status.
    8. Ages

I await your urgent response.

ALL RESPONSE SHALL BE SEND TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS AS IN
    BRACKET (jaxdevlin@yahoo.com)
    Best regards