+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The HPV SCANDAL=Vaccinations

If pharmaceutical giant MERCK, has its way, Gardasil, their human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine the "cervical cancer vaccine" will be on track to become yet another mandated immunization. The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) has already recommended it for all females from age 9 to 26. Within a year, it will be a requirement for 11 and 12 year old girls entering sixth grade in Texas and simiar legislation has just been passed in Virginia and is awaiting the governor's signature. MERCK's lobbying efforts are intense. They contribute financially to Women in Government, a group of legislators whose priorites include widespread HPV screening and vaccination. As a result, a majority of states have introduced or enacted legislation the same day they briefed the chief of staff on the vaccine. And interestingly, Perry's former chief of staff is now a MERCK LOBBIST. This push for nationwide HPV immunizationexemplifies the INSANE and DANGEROUS degree to which Pharmaceutical companies will go to make a FAST BUCK. MORE. ( Let's look at the facts).

Re: The HPV SCANDAL=Vaccinations

Just The Facts. FACT #1. Mandatory vaccination would be a windfall profit for MERCK. If all of the 34 Million girls and women in this country in this target age range ( 9 to 26 ) get the HPV vaccine, which costs approximately $360 for the three-shot series. MERCK will rake in more than $12 Billion. ================================================== ================================================== == FACT #2. The vaccine is highly touted as being 100 percent effective against two strains of HPV associated with about 70 percent of diagnosed cases of Cervical Cancer. However, onl two percent of American women ( incidence decreases with aga) carry those two strains of HPV! Furthermore, the vaccine has only been shown to REDUCE the risk of Precancerous changes in the cervix. IT has NEVER been Proven to Actually Prevent Cervical Cancer.=========================================== ================================================== == FACT #3. Most women exposed to HPV are able to naturally fight it off without even knowing they are infected, only a very small percentage develop problems. State-mandated programs would require all teenaged girls to be Immunized, even though THERE IS NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER THAT THEY WILL RECEIVE ANY BENEFITS. ================================================== ================================================== == FACT #4. Whether the HPV vaccine will actually lower the incidence ( and death rate) of cervical cancer is speculative at best. Routine Pap smears detect this slow-growing cancer early, when treatment is almost always successful. ================================================== ================================================== == FACT #5. Approximately 12,000 American women are diagnosed with cervical cancer every year, and fewer than 4,000 die of it. If, and this is a very big if, 70% of these deaths were prevented by the HPV vaccine ( and this would not be realized for decades) we'd be spending $4.3 million per life saved. It is difficult to put a price on a human life, but when you're expending limited resources, you must. The upper limit of a cost-benefit ratio is generally accepted to be $100,000. This HPV Vaccine is a PIPE DREAM. It would cost tens of billions of dollars, is unlikely to save lives, and could possibly harm millions of young girls. MORE. THE DOWNSIDE OF VACCINES.

THE DOWNSIDE OF VACCINES. Another thing we must remember is that Vaccines are not benign agents. Hundreds of reports of ADVERSE REACTIONS to the HPV VACCINATIONS have been submitted to the CDC in the past few months.( This article came out JUNE 2007.) Most of them involve Pain at the injection site, Dizziness, Fainting, or Nausea, but there have benn cases of Joint Pain, Seizures, and Guillain-Barre' Syndrome ( a serious neurological disorder. And downthe line, WHO KNOWS? Remember all the toxic chemicals that are put in vaccines. It destroys the myelin shealth, causes brain injuries and damages the central nervous system. Loads of auto-immune diseases are the results. Remember these toxic chemicals induces cancers into the body. THE HPV VACCINE was Fast-tracked through the FDA approval process. NO ONE, and I mean NO ONE has any Idea what the long-term effects might be! All the poisons are injected and that is why the girls had dizzyness, fainting and seizures! POISONS have been put into their bodies. Vaccines dramatically STIMULATE the Immune system, and this OPENS up the door for SIDE EFFECTS. Today, 2007, the children get more than 30 VACCINATIONS ( not counting yearly flu shots ( they are 12 times stronger to kill your immune system that is total abuse) during their first 12 years of life, Compared to the handful that kids received 35 years ago... VACCINES. This increase parallels the Explosive growth in diagnoses of AUTISM. In 1980 it was 1 case in 2,000 children. TODAY it's 1 in 150 children. COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT! ================================================== ================================================== == THIS IS ORWELLIAN AT ITS WORST AND MUST BE STOPPED!!!!!!!!!!

For help, write the governor of VIRGINIA and DEMAND that he VETO this Flawed and Dangerous Bill. Then contact the governor of TEXAS and URGE him to RESCIND his order. Get in touch with your own Legislators and Make sure this NONSENCE doesn't happen in your state. TELL THEM, WE SHOULD NOT JEOPARDIZE our DAUGHTERS and GRANDDAUGHTERS just TO ENRICH MERCK.

Sorry, but I forgot to ad this important part of the article in here. IN TEXAS, MERCK the drug company, gave a HEFTY donation to the governor, RICK PERRY, and eight state legislators the same day they briefed the chief of staff on the VACCINE. And interestingly, Perry's former chief of staff is now a MERCK lobbyist.

If this vaccine actually works with very few and minor side affects than I have no problem with it being pushed. I know somebody that has had the HPV virus since she was 16 and she has the deadly strain of it as they have already removed two pre-cancerous lumps from her cervix and she is only 18. Also, you're forgetting that a big problem with HPV is not just cervical cancer (which does make up a small amount of the over 100 strains) but genital warts which are not curable and a huge population of people carry this virus. Now I agree that it's being pushed a little bit fast and it's pretty obvious there is some major lobbying involved. I think it should be taken slow and over the next several years if it proves itself to be a worthy vaccine, only then should it be up for being made mandatory.

Mandatory, are you crazy, you are crazy, whyshould this be pushed this way. Not all girls that young are going to be having sex before marriage, and women in their 20's are not all going to have sex before marriage. I totally disagree with you! TOTALLY.

Quote Originally Posted by galaxy
    Mandatory, are you crazy, you are crazy, whyshould this be pushed this way. Not all girls that young are going to be having sex before marriage, and women in their 20's are not all going to have sex before marriage. I totally disagree with you! TOTALLY.
    I would say mandatory only after several several years of people using it voluntarily to see the true long term effects of it. How many women in their twenties do you know that are not having sex? I don't know of any of them and unfortunately over half the population cheats so a good woman could get it from a not so good husband. Not to mention that many young girls do have sex (even if they wise up and decide that this is not the proper lifestyle for them). I would definately say that more do than not and if the vaccine is not harmful (after several several years of study), then I see no problem with it. Men suffer from HPV too. Many types of penile cancer (though not as common as cervical) come from HPV, not to mention genital warts that never go away.

Times are changing and how many people do you honestly beleive wait to have sex until they're married, especially in a society where moral views on sex have changed, girls are pushed to go to college, make a career, etc. before they get married and where sex is all over everything? If you don't want the vaccine, then fine, but don't turn a blind eye to what is going on in terms of sexual relations.

This is the biggest scam ever!!!!

Why did they push this vaccine through so fast? They needed lots of money to cover the massive lawsuits that are coming up due to the deaths and injuries they caused with Vioxx.

This vaccine is not a vaccine to prevent cervical cancer as it is being pushed as.

Some of the ingredients are linked to infertility, along with the other side effects from the toxic ingredients. Are these poor girls going to be able to have children when the time comes.

Before your daughter has this vaccine do the research. The vaccine was not even tested thoroughly.

http://www.visainfo.org.au/

Look at Cervical Cancer Vaccine Deception.

Drug companies at their best again.

Quote Originally Posted by Button
    If this vaccine actually works with very few and minor side affects than I have no problem with it being pushed. I know somebody that has had the HPV virus since she was 16 and she has the deadly strain of it as they have already removed two pre-cancerous lumps from her cervix and she is only 18. Also, you're forgetting that a big problem with HPV is not just cervical cancer (which does make up a small amount of the over 100 strains) but genital warts which are not curable and a huge population of people carry this virus. Now I agree that it's being pushed a little bit fast and it's pretty obvious there is some major lobbying involved. I think it should be taken slow and over the next several years if it proves itself to be a worthy vaccine, only then should it be up for being made mandatory.
    If anyone ever tries to mandate to me that my daughter or grand daughter be innoculated for sexually transmitted diseases is the day I will lock -n-load against this immoral, god forsaken, money grubbing idiocy of a government and go all 60's on them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    what the heck is this crap?

Quote Originally Posted by wiseroption
    If anyone ever tries to mandate to me that my daughter or grand daughter be innoculated for sexually transmitted diseases is the day I will lock -n-load against this immoral, god forsaken, money grubbing idiocy of a government and go all 60's on them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Well that's your opinion and your entitled to it, just remember, it is estimated that 80 percent of all sexually active people (including married couples) carry this virus. Most never know it and never have problems with it, so it is easy to pass it along to others, even with the use of a condom. Also remember, that no matter how we think our daughters are or should be acting, that is not always the way they actually are acting. If the vaccine actually works with minimal side affects - what would be the harm in vaccinating your daughter or granddaughter just in case? Better safe than sorry - as many good girls have made mistakes in the past and even if they stayed a good girl, it only takes their husband having had one sexual encounter in the past (or stepping out of the marriage) to open her up to the virus for the rest of her life. Granted I think this vaccine is nowhere close to being ready to even being considered to be mandated, I still think it has great potential if tested long enough.

Well that's your opinion and your entitled to it, just remember, it is estimated that 80 percent of all sexually active people (including married couples) carry this virus. Most never know it and never have problems with it, so it is easy to pass it along to others, even with the use of a condom. Also remember, that no matter how we think our daughters are or should be acting, that is not always the way they actually are acting. If the vaccine actually works with minimal side affects - what would be the harm in vaccinating your daughter or granddaughter just in case? Better safe than sorry - as many good girls have made mistakes in the past and even if they stayed a good girl, it only takes their husband having had one sexual encounter in the past (or stepping out of the marriage) to open her up to the virus for the rest of her life. Granted I think this vaccine is nowhere close to being ready to even being considered to be mandated, I still think it has great potential if tested long enough.
    I hear what you are saying & I am not so narrow-minded to think "NOT MY DAUGHTER or GRAND DAUGHTER", however, I have about as much faith & trust in the field of medicine as many of the atheist do in God or Christianity in the Religion Forum of this website.

Look at the link between the measles vaccination & autistic children which has been "PROVEN". Look at how many people are walking around (oh, s'cuse me, NOT walking) due to the ignorance of some arrogant, prideful surgical doctor who would fire the nurse if she said "But doc, this is......" and winds up crippling his/her patient. Read the side effects on the drug indications label of your OTC meds. Drink the water for a lifetime in certain areas of Texas & then try to get the doc to side with you when you are infested with tumors. I could go on & on & on & on & it does not stop with just a few or even a minority. There are so many that are still unexposed!

Did HPV not exist with my mother or my grandmother or her's? Is it all of a sudden a NEW thing in these past 2 decades? No. There was also a rash of hysterectomies done between 30 & 40 years ago. Now all the women have "cervical cancer".What was it then? Why did it go away? Or did it? Is this something old given a new name or is it something new? Weren't there promiscuous women hundereds of years ago? Did they all die or become grossly deformed from HPV? This is either an advanced consequence of corrupt behavior, or it is simply a CROCK! I choose to believe that the field of medicine has a panel that conjures up old common epidemics that are not so life threatening, name them something new and then scare the hell out of the gullible.

I have no religious affiliation that sways my medical choices, but I also do not believe that we happened on an earth with so many natural remedies just to become quacks or give them our hard earned money. However, I will admit that unlike Christianity, I do believe that medicine, above and beyond all is the BIGGEST SCAM OF THEM ALL because it affects EVERYBODY'S well-being, not just those who believe.

I hear what you are saying & I am not so narrow-minded to think "NOT MY DAUGHTER or GRAND DAUGHTER", however, I have about as much faith & trust in the field of medicine as many of the atheist do in God or Christianity in the Religion Forum of this website.

Look at the link between the measles vaccination & autistic children which has been "PROVEN". Look at how many people are walking around (oh, s'cuse me, NOT walking) due to the ignorance of some arrogant, prideful surgical doctor who would fire the nurse if she said "But doc, this is......" and winds up crippling his/her patient. Read the side effects on the drug indications label of your OTC meds. Drink the water for a lifetime in certain areas of Texas & then try to get the doc to side with you when you are infested with tumors. I could go on & on & on & on & it does not stop with just a few or even a minority. There are so many that are still unexposed!
    I was trying to get a feel as to why you were against it. I initially read it to seem that you were against it for moral purposes (like giving the vaccine encourages promisuity, like some here on the board), not that you just didn't trust modern medicine. As for the measles vaccine and autistic children, they have found that it was an additive that contained mercury that did the damage, not the vaccine itself and it has since been taken out of all vaccines except for some flu shots (which you can request the ones that don't have the ingredient in it).

Did HPV not exist with my mother or my grandmother or her's? Is it all of a sudden a NEW thing in these past 2 decades? No. There was also a rash of hysterectomies done between 30 & 40 years ago. Now all the women have "cervical cancer".What was it then? Why did it go away? Or did it? Is this something old given a new name or is it something new? Weren't there promiscuous women hundereds of years ago? Did they all die or become grossly deformed from HPV? This is either an advanced consequence of corrupt behavior, or it is simply a CROCK! I choose to believe that the field of medicine has a panel that conjures up old common epidemics that are not so life threatening, name them something new and then scare the hell out of the gullible.
    I'm sure HPV has existed for many years but I imagine it didn't run as rampant as more people were not as promiscous as they are now days so the virus has spread and spread where now many people carry it, even if they themselves were not promiscous. HPV has been out there for a long time, but most people associated it with just genital warts. I did not know until a few years ago that the same virus that causes genital warts causes most cervical cancers and that many people carried some strain of the virus but had no symptoms. You can say it's not that prevalant but I know an 18 year old girl that is having these things froze and burned off her cervix at practically every check up and she doesn't have genital warts but carrys the strain that is causes cancer. She's been having this problem since she was 16 and I can only imagine how many people she gave it too (she has been around) who then in turn slept with other girls who now have it, who slept with other guys, and the cycle goes on and on. I could almost gurantee you that these other guys and girls have no idea they have been exposed to it, much less the bad strain and they will most likely continue to spread it.

I have no religious affiliation that sways my medical choices, but I also do not believe that we happened on an earth with so many natural remedies just to become quacks or give them our hard earned money. However, I will admit that unlike Christianity, I do believe that medicine, above and beyond all is the BIGGEST SCAM OF THEM ALL because it affects EVERYBODY'S well-being, not just those who believe.
    I think medicine has it's place in the scheme of things as long as it is not being used for the gain of those in the medical profession rather than the gain of the people that use it. I also beleive that natural cures have their place as well. Unfortunately we live in an age where prescription drugs are all over everything and many doctors are eager to prescribe a pill for every ailment on earth.

Back to the vaccine...Me and my husband has a quarral about giving my young son his vaccines. I finally came to the conclusion that he was better off having them due to the fact that becoming seriously ill from them was a slim to none chance and the fact that there are many people illegally entering this country that are carrying diseases that we've pretty much irradicated in this country, thus we decided to give him the vaccines. Would I give him an expirimental vaccine...no. Would I give him a vaccine that hasn't been around long enough to see the side effects...no. But the ones that have been proven, I'll take my chances with.

Button,
    It is obvious that you are a very level-headed, education seeking and utilizing person. Thanks for your input.
    A salute to you!

Button,
    It is obvious that you are a very level-headed, education seeking and utilizing person. Thanks for your input.
    A salute to you!
    Thanks, a compliment, I think...

Anyway, if I had a rack like that..., we know my husband would be happy! :D

Thanks, a compliment, I think...
    Most definitely meant as a compliment.
    Anyway, if I had a rack like that..., we know my husband would be happy! :D
    why yes he would and you CAN have a rack just like the chic in the pic for only 2.99 each, oops, that's a comma - not a decimal 2,999.

All joking aside, thanks.