+ Reply to Thread

Is there anything legit out there ?

I am new here and have been trying to dig through the many pages, but am getting exhuasted. I am trying to earn a little extra income. Sure i would love to earn billons of dollars from my home pc but i would settle for my cable and internet bill. I am finally moving out of a bad neighborhood into one that is much safer , ofcourse at a higher rental rate so extras are becoming a thing of the past. This is also the "off season " at my job, as i work for tips this affects my income dramtically until late fall. I do not want to spend money to make money. I do not have a lot of computer knowledge. I am going to give ebay a try but would like to find something a little steadier as items may or may not sell.

If it is possible for anybody who is making any money online or through work at home stuff to respond and let me know where to look that would be fantastic. I have spent hours online and have mostly found ptr programs and programs that tell me i will make: $999999.99 a minute for the rest of my life, a one time investment of 49.95! , as attractive as thats sounds i just can't see anything coming of it but me losing $50.

So any ideas on reall ways to make money online, please let me know. thanks for any help.

Re: Is there anything legit out there ?

It's good to see you are being smart! There are lots of ways to make money at home: Ebay which you are trying, direct sales, affiliate marketing (the honest way), surveys, focus groups, babysitting, freelance writing, blogging, etc.

It all depends on what kinds of things you are interested in and how much time, effort and learning you want to invest.

I have a reasonable amount of time to invest i only work 3-4 days a at my current job, i don't want to have to invest a huge period of time as i do have that job and want to be able to enjoy the extras i would be paying for. babysitting i do already but there is very little money involved. I babysit for one girl who gives me a $30 for a whole night, now granted the child requires little supervision and goes to bed 2hours into the evening, but it's just not enough for 8 hours of my time.
    aaffliate marketing i know nothing about and have tried to read a little on but i seem to keep pulling up pages that read like staireo instructions , or tell me how to make a millon dollars a minute for a one time investment......
    freelance writing sounds like a decnt idea but seems to mostly pay about $5.00 an article on average wich wouldn't be to bad as soon as i get into the swing of it so to speak and can write enough articles fast enough for it to matter.
    Blogging i have been trying with little succes as there seem to be so many out there it's hard to make yours stand out enough to get alot of hits.

I would be willing to learn some new stuff , just not sure were to get started with all of this. I really do need to make some extra cash though and i have no desire to go from working 3-4 days a week to 6 days a week as taking on a 2nd job requires.

Unfortunately the reality is that you WILL need to invest a great deal of time. The only thing I can think of that wouldn't require a lot of extra time is direct sales. You could do one or two home parties a week. That was just never something I could get into.

Ebay may just be the best option for you. You can make a good return on your money and you see immediate results without a lot of effort.. heck the mailman will even come to your door to pick up the packages that need sent out.

Nope.. no thing out there , everything is a scam, so join a scam have funn and make lots of money.. ;)

Try Cashlagoon. No, "investments." You wont make a killing, but ur making a decent amount.

http://www.cashlagoon.com/?ref=9995

And the spamming has started... reported..

My bad... I meant www.cashlagoon.com
    sorry katie

Just look at how many ppl got paid

http://dietzelsupport.com/forumdisplay.php?f=54

It IS legit
    Last edited by JTB7; 06-12-2007 at 09:04 AM.

I would recommend inbox dollars as opposed to cashlagoon for the simple fact that it has more than just offers, it also has surveys you can try. You only get a buck per survey and only one survey completed per day but if you can manage one a day you can cash out every month and that's an extra thirty (what I do is I get my bf to help out w/ his demographics)

Also, are you good at making anything? Can you knit or make jewelry? Find a hobby that you can make stuff and sell. You have to buy the supplies but it's fun and if you find the right items you can make a good amount (plus there are free craft auction sites out there as opposed to ebay)
    Patricia Lynne's Treasures
    Why should you look there? Because it's not a get rich scam.
    It's my store! I got it up (almost gotta add a few items and spell check LOL) I got domain hosting and email accounts. I sent out my application for sales tax. I'm so excited. Also check out my blog at myspace page

Quote Originally Posted by katiescorner
    And the spamming has started... reported..
    Your signature:
    FREE List of legitimate survey companies and work at home companies!

Off of http://www.katieshugs.com/:
    Another way to make money is through affiliate advertising. You build a website and then put up advertisements from other companies. These companies will pay you a commission whenever someone clicks through your advertisement and makes a purchase.
    You have many advertisements on your page, so you make money.

I referred someone so I could make money off a legit site. You refer people through your site[through FREE List of legitimate survey companies and work at home companies! in your signature] to http://www.katieshugs.com/, so you could make money off of a legit site.

(from Wikipedia) Hypocrisy is the act of condemning another person, where the stated basis for the criticism is the breach of a rule which also applies to the critic.

You are a hypocrite.
    Last edited by JTB7; 06-13-2007 at 01:32 AM.

As I told you in the PM you sent me.... You are allowed to put your website and even your affiliate links in your signature here... you are NOT allowed to put them in the body of your post... that is what makes you a spammer here...

Follow the rules and you won't have a problem... continue to spam and you will have a problem... simple enough :)

Plus, katie's site is more than ads it has links to useful articles. I found one on a lady who started selling jewelry online and was giving tips on mistakes to avoid.
    It's my store! I got it up (almost gotta add a few items and spell check LOL) I got domain hosting and email accounts. I sent out my application for sales tax. I'm so excited. Also check out my blog at myspace page

Thank you Kurro! :)

Your welcome. I think I have that article bookmarked too somewhere. Although I notice you seem to have a lot of blank space at the bottom of your pages.