+ Reply to Thread

Instantmoneyvault: is it a scam?

http://www.instantmoneyvault.com/

Hello All

Is it a scam?
    Has anyone tried it?
    Is it related to selling Clickbank digital products?

Anyone?

Thanks for letting me know.

Londontime

Re: Instantmoneyvault: is it a scam?

I think you're pulling our leg now. You've showed us about 10 of the same type of money making schemes, and ask us if they're legit.

You're either having some fun, or you're not getting it. Which one is it?

Quote Originally Posted by JaxDevlin
    I think you're pulling our leg now. You've showed us about 10 of the same type of money making schemes, and ask us if they're legit.

You're either having some fun, or you're not getting it. Which one is it?

Jax beat me to the punch. Do you really expect one of them would be real?

:mad:

I am not pulling anyone legs!!
    Nor having any fun either for that matter!

I received an email with a link to this Instantmoney vault thing and genuinely wanted to know if anyone here joined, that's all! What is the problem with asking an honest opinion?!

As far as the other threads I posted are concerned, they are different things I found and once again before being scammed I genuinely wanted to know the opinion of anyone here who might have joined, advise, tips, etc.

Is there something wrong with requesting info from a site that it's supposed to be helping people to get as much info as possible about all the "opportunities" that one may come across ?

People use this website in order to avoid being scammed, I thought that was the all point of being a member here and communicate with others!

I have always been polite, honest and genuine about my reviews and requests, so I don't see why I got to be accused of pulling your legs!

If the purpose of this messageboard is to be suspicious about people's good intention to get reviews and opinions in order to prevent being scammed, there is someone here who's pulling everyone's legs and that person is not me.
    Last edited by Londontime; 06-09-2007 at 07:35 AM.

Is there something wrong with requesting info from a site that it's supposed to be helping people to get as much info as possible about all the "opportunities" that one may come across ?
    We expect people to learn from our explanations. Its like if somebody showed you 10 times how to solve math problem, he would expect you to solve problem #11 yourself. Schemes you are showing are so similar that we expect you to figure out them for yourself by now.

Plain and simple..if it were possible to make $10,000 a month doing absolutely nothing, everyone would be doing it. The whole world would be sitting around with no job and just collecting a "steady stream of income".

If you really need work, update your resume and put it on Monster or Career Builders. Watch out for the scams there as well.