+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Metro Dream Homes LLC

Has anyone heard of the Metro Dream Homes Program which supposedly pays off your mortgage in a few years and with an initial investment that comes from the equity in your home? They claim to invest with your initial investment, then use the revenue to pay off your house, give you an additional monthly income, and allow you to quit your job and never work again. I know better and know for a fact that this is a scam but I wanted to also get the opinion of others who may no more about this.

I also think that this scamm may be similar to the 3 Hebrew Boys scam operation that was recently shut down. I hear those guys got arrested.

Metropolitan Grapevine, LLC or Metro Dream Homes, LLC link:

http://www.metrograpevine.net/co_mdh.php

Re: Metro Dream Homes LLC

It's amazing to read so many responses from some of you "experts" without actually getting facts. I would dare say many of the naysayers to this golden opportunity haven't done your own due diligence, but rather give comment to what you believe rather than what you know. I happen to know extensively about this program, know many people in the program, and waiting to put my home into it. The fact is there have not been one mortgage payment missed by anyone in the one to two year period of the program's existence. They are new and working out glitches, but payments are being made. I guess notable people, such as Commissioner David Stern of the NBA and other well known organizations are also crazy for endorsing this program. Show me your concrete proof and not give me your opinion. Not one to play the race card, but I only wonder if attacks are made against the company because it is a black business. It makes you want to say "Hummmmmm"?

By the way, as an FYI, the 3 Hebrew Boys' that was mentioned by another writer, well their money was released back to them after 14 million were held until the completion of the investigation and they never went to jail. GET A LIFE PEOPLE.

The fact that Judge is very slow on 3 Hebrew Boys does not change anything. These are still real-estate related ponzies.

I have seen this program and I am very interested in it. How do you know its a scam? Have you had or know someone who has had a bad experience? I checked the BBB website and didn't see unsatisfactory record? Just seeking to understand how you came to your conclusions.

Quote Originally Posted by wayne powell
    It's amazing to read so many responses from some of you "experts" without actually getting facts. I would dare say many of the naysayers to this golden opportunity haven't done your own due diligence, but rather give comment to what you believe rather than what you know. I happen to know extensively about this program, know many people in the program, and waiting to put my home into it. The fact is there have not been one mortgage payment missed by anyone in the one to two year period of the program's existence. They are new and working out glitches, but payments are being made. I guess notable people, such as Commissioner David Stern of the NBA and other well known organizations are also crazy for endorsing this program. Show me your concrete proof and not give me your opinion. Not one to play the race card, but I only wonder if attacks are made against the company because it is a black business. It makes you want to say "Hummmmmm"?

By the way, as an FYI, the 3 Hebrew Boys' that was mentioned by another writer, well their money was released back to them after 14 million were held until the completion of the investigation and they never went to jail. GET A LIFE PEOPLE.
    Well Mr. Powell, please show me the errors of my findings since I have seen posts stating that the BBB has no complaints on them. Well duh how could they since they appear to be unregistered with the BBB.

Zip code search for Laurel MD provides only one 20707 and the BBB for area is.

BBB of Metro Washington DC & Eastern Pennsylvania
    Email: [email protected]
    Phone: (202) 393-8000
    Fax: (202) 393-1198
    1411 K St. NW, 10th Floor
    Washington DC 20005-3404

Name contains begins with Metropolitan Grapevine, LLC or Metro Dream Homes, LLC
    Phone (301)-776-9166
    )
    Address 2 1012 N Street NW,
    City Washington, DC
    State DCMDPAVAWV Zip 20005

Website http://www.metrograpevine.net/co_mdh.php

Click here for a list of members by Type of Business
    Click here for a list of members by Name

No matching companies found
    Search Again

Information Source supplied by http://www.metrograpevine.net/jobs.php

Customer Care Representative

Full-time / Nonexempt
    1012 N Street NW, Washington, DC » email resume
    or call: (202) 543-5266
    Provide exceptional customer service, via telephone, and email while consistently applying the POS Café professional standards. Accurately completes customer contracts and coordinates logistic support with vendors, customers and service providers.

» Download Full Description and Requirements.
    Close Date: Open

Executive Assistant (Position #1)

Salaried / Exempt
    Provide supervision, direction and quality control of personnel and activities according to polices and procedures of D.C. office.

Close Date: None

Executive Assistant (Position #2)

Salaried / Exempt
    Provide supervision, direction and quality control of personnel and activities according to polices and procedures of D.C. office.

Internships

Stipend
    Needed to provide support to our technology, human resources, security, construction, accounting and foundations departments.

Processor

Full-time Salaried 40hrs/ wk
    Assist Account Managers in day to day activities as it relates to processing mortgages and assisting clients.

Account Manager

Full-time Commission
    Facilitate the sales process between a seller and buyer of properties. Provide after sale services to buyer in use of products and services provided by Metropolitan Grapevine and its affiliates.
    Develop new business opportunities through sales activities provided by Metro Dream Homes and ones own sales initiative.

Sales Representative

Full-time/Commission
    2nd Street, Laurel, MD » email resume
    or call: (301) 776-9166
    Sales Metro-POS products and Billboard4ATM's products and services including credit card machines, ATM's, Touch-n-buy and LCD flat screens sells and Billboard4ATM's Ads.

Sales Team Leader

Salaried Supervisor
    Supervises sales team assigned and sells Metro-POS products and Billboard4ATM's products and services including credit card machines, ATM's, Touch-n-buy and LCD flat screens sells and Billboard4ATM's Ads.

Phone () -
    Address
    City
    State DCMDPAVAWV Zip

Website
    http://

Click here for a list of members by Type of Business
    Click here for a list of members by Name

No matching companies found
    Search Again

Information Source supplied by http://www.metrograpevine.net/jobs.php

Customer Care Representative

Full-time / Nonexempt
    Provide exceptional customer service, via telephone, and email while consistently applying the POS Café professional standards. Accurately completes customer contracts and coordinates logistic support with vendors, customers and service providers.

Executive Assistant (Position #1)

Salaried / Exempt

Executive Assistant (Position #2)

Salaried / Exempt

Internships

Stipend
    Needed to provide support to our technology, human resources, security, construction, accounting and foundations departments.

Processor

Full-time Salaried 40hrs/ wk
    Assist Account Managers in day to day activities as it relates to processing mortgages and assisting clients.

Account Manager

Full-time Commission
    Facilitate the sales process between a seller and buyer of properties. Provide after sale services to buyer in use of products and services provided by Metropolitan Grapevine and its affiliates.
    Develop new business opportunities through sales activities provided by Metro Dream Homes and ones own sales initiative.

Sales Representative

Full-time/Commission
    Sales Metro-POS products and Billboard4ATM's products and services including credit card machines, ATM's, Touch-n-buy and LCD flat screens sells and Billboard4ATM's Ads.

Sales Team Leader

Salaried Supervisor
    Supervises sales team assigned and sells Metro-POS products and Billboard4ATM's products and services including credit card machines, ATM's, Touch-n-buy and LCD flat screens sells and Billboard4ATM's Ads.

Come on Powell show me where this scheme is registered with any BBB.

It just keeps getting worse.
    I though Brixdale was bad....

I don't know about this one, but I know of an opportunity that has been around for over 17 years and provides excellent income, training and support. For more information, visit www.PowerToProduceWealth.biz and www.SixFigureIncomeSchool.com. Learn how to change YOUR financial future at these website links! I did and it changed my life!

Not one to play the race card, but I only wonder if attacks are made against the company because it is a black business. It makes you want to say "Hummmmmm"?
    Mr. Powell,
    I am a black man, and it smells really really fishy to me. Call me an Uncle Tom if you want to, but this program is very suspect to me. Definitely too good to be true.

I'm interested in buying a house in Annapolis MD like yesterday. Please leave me your contact info at [email protected]. I would love to enter the program.

I would love to purchase a home in Annapolis MD, NOW. Please leave my your contact info at [email protected]. I would love to enter the program.

They sound really dodgy.

13. 08-14-2007, 01:06 PM

http://fredericksburg.com/News/FLS/2...7132007/299799

what about this?

Go here to view the case information:

http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/

Search by Company and enter Metro Dream Home

Check this out under Scam.com Mortgage section, three pages of information.

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=27360

check out this this company was ordered to shut down in MD

http://baltimore.bizjournals.com/bal...ml?jst=b_ln_hl