+ Reply to Thread

Xbox 360 | PlayStation 3 | Hitachi 42" Widescreen Plasma HDTV | and more

Hey guys long time no hear, I haven't been on any offers since winning my macbook from last year. Have any tried Uneekbid.com yet? I see it's backed by paypal which is cool? They are legit. I am no dummy and understand the concept of the game it's a lot of sites like this. I even tried one and spent $10 and got a gift card for $75 at best buy. Anyway let me know if anyone tried this site and I will keep everyone posted as I try it. I always have a $20-$50 limit to take a risk with. Thanks let me know if anyone else tried or won yet on Uneekbid.com Thanks

Re: Xbox 360 | PlayStation 3 | Hitachi 42" Widescreen Plasma HDTV | and more

I don't quite understand how to do this. The drop down menu has numbers from 1-20 +/-, pick a number based on what? There's a price of 19.99, what's that for, what you will pay if you win or what your bid is? I read the *how this works* but it didn't match up real well with what was on the page for the items.

If I want to try for the laptop, I choose, say, $11. The price is 9.99. A few questions-
    *am I going to pay 9.99 just to try whether I win or not?

*Also, I know they stop when they get a certain number of bids, but will you know when it's over even if you don't win? About how long till it's over?
    *Why is the *price* the same on the Apple GC and the laptop?
    *Do they post new prizes when one is given away?
    Last edited by GoldWest; 06-08-2007 at 09:54 PM. Reason: another question

The odds of winning are not too good if you ask me. Assume average bid is $30 ps3 auction ends after 63 bids (may have been more to begin with) so
    $30 * 63 = $1890. That is also a fairly conservative number imho. so a 1/63 chance of winning. Better off doing the ones they have like this on ebay. Good luck to those who are brave enough to try.

hello everyone Uneekbid responded and they said they will modifiy the rules to illustrate them more clearly. below is a copy of what emailed to me after i two had the same questions. "Bidders place a bid and pay the bid amount and select a bid amount. The highest Uneek Bid the person wins the item WITH no more to pay. Just verify your shipping." I guess your bid fee is the entry fee. WISH ME LUCK. ON THE PS3.

Thanks for the update.
    I'm going for the laptop. But the odds are not as good! I think they take 163 bids. I can't do this very often, to pricey!

Sites like that are almost always a scam. Just because it doesnt promise million doesnt mean it isnt a scam

Uneek bid returned another email to me. They probably think i am a pain in the a@#@ but i did this with Nuitech until I got my macbook. I will try it and give benefit of doubt until i am proven wrong. They added more items at a low bidding to increase changes they replied. I hope I win and win soon or someone win so i can see if this is a gold mine for the group here. Yes I can be a pain LOL

Is this a new site?

Quote Originally Posted by solo0705
    Uneek bid returned another email to me. They probably think i am a pain in the a@#@ but i did this with Nuitech until I got my macbook. I will try it and give benefit of doubt until i am proven wrong. They added more items at a low bidding to increase changes they replied. I hope I win and win soon or someone win so i can see if this is a gold mine for the group here. Yes I can be a pain LOL

They probably think sweet someones going to give us free money

not free i have a couple of offers going and when they close i will test the FATE of the company but the good feedback via email so FAR is good. Like i said i am a pain in the as@#@ so it's in there best interest to be legit. Uneek posted lower bid offers. check it out uneekbid.com

Any updates on this. Looks like someone would have won something by now, not me.

I heard that I can get playstation 3 almost for free. How?

Maybe you mean this site? https://drakemall.com/boxes/playstation-case It`s like opencase in carious games, I think you understand me. I even want to make a try to win a new xbox.