+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 38

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    3,578

    God is watching us.

    As Christians, can you let Zionist Israel continue to brutally kill, indiscriminately maim, and continue their horrific genocide against the Palestinians?
    I know many of you that call yourselves "Christian" will not even watch the disheartening clip. But I want you to tell me, in Gods name, that you condone these atrocities or, for God's sake, do something about it.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsLWbDnnZuo
    Last edited by sojustask; 06-08-2007 at 01:36 AM.

  2. #2
    sojustask's Avatar
    sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    12,866

    Re: God is watching us.

    Well that sucks. This forum won't allow the code to embed the video. Sorry UN, I was trying to help out.

    Very interesting video and worth a little pop up to view.


    Lady Mod

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    3,578

    Re: God is watching us.

    Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    Well that sucks. This forum won't allow the code to embed the video. Sorry UN, I was trying to help out.

    Very interesting video and worth a little pop up to view.


    Lady Mod
    Ya, something is set to not allow embedded objects. Thats cool. I didn't expect many comments. A bit too controversial I think.

    btw... I liked that song "God is watching us" in the video. Quite haunting actually.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    404

    Re: God is watching us.

    Quote Originally Posted by UserName
    As Christians, can you let Zionist Israel continue to brutally kill, indiscriminately maim, and continue their horrific genocide against the Palestinians?
    I know many of you that call yourselves "Christian" will not even watch the disheartening clip. But I want you to tell me, in Gods name, that you condone these atrocities or, for God's sake, do something about it.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsLWbDnnZuo
    I am not sure what your stipulations are regarding this obligation of christianity, but I watched the video fully and I would simply like to know "How am I, should I claim to be a christian, letting this continue anymore or any less than you are? :confused: Am I missing something? Are you proposing something? Educate me please!
    what the heck is this crap?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    3,578

    Re: God is watching us.

    Quote Originally Posted by wiseroption
    I am not sure what your stipulations are regarding this obligation of christianity, but I watched the video fully and I would simply like to know "How am I, should I claim to be a christian, letting this continue anymore or any less than you are? :confused: Am I missing something? Are you proposing something? Educate me please!
    You have no idea what I am doing about it, and I have no idea what you are doing, if anything, but I am a little disturbed that loving Christians have all but turned their backs on our fellow man, namely Palestinians and Jews.
    I am at least letting people know the atrocities that happen daily in the Land of God and wonder if God is really watching us. After looking at how our fellow man is treated by Zionist aggressors, I hope He is not.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    404

    Re: God is watching us.

    Quote Originally Posted by UserName
    You have no idea what I am doing about it, and I have no idea what you are doing, if anything, but I am a little disturbed that loving Christians have all but turned their backs on our fellow man, namely Palestinians and Jews.
    I am at least letting people know the atrocities that happen daily in the Land of God and wonder if God is really watching us. After looking at how our fellow man is treated by Zionist aggressors, I hope He is not.
    I understand & I agree with you, too. Apparently, you believe in God, since you said;
    Quote Originally Posted by UserName
    "I hope He is not."
    and I guess I look at it like this.....the Scriptures make it plain that God did not create the world in the state in which it is now, but evil came as a result of the selfishness of man. God gave us entire free will. That was the great gift, the ultimate gift of His love. We (man) took that gift & have been selfishly destroying anything & everything that gets in our way & if God stepped in now & said, "ENOUGH", which He will one day, it will be the end. Until then, I don't think He will interfere, because if He did, that in and of itself would take away that gift of free will entirely. So essentially, we are driving ourselves straight to hell with ignorance, but it is good to have people such as yourself who never give up, keep trying to educate & keep on informing us of our atrocities.
    what the heck is this crap?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10

    Re: God is watching us.

    Only good Christian is one that says his or her prayers. I like dealing with those that don't believe in God. Just point a gun to their head and watch them believe real quick

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,548

    Re: God is watching us.

    Quote Originally Posted by nastyoldfred
    Only good Christian is one that says his or her prayers. I like dealing with those that don't believe in God. Just point a gun to their head and watch them believe real quick
    Several tried that with me in vietnam. Didn't work. Drove me even further from christianity.
    The terminally stupid and certifiably insane.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,548

    Re: God is watching us.

    Quote Originally Posted by nastyoldfred
    Only good Christian is one that says his or her prayers. I like dealing with those that don't believe in God. Just point a gun to their head and watch them believe real quick
    The crusades, the inquisition and the salem witch trials kind of used a similar tactic huh?
    The terminally stupid and certifiably insane.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    404

    Re: God is watching us.

    Quote Originally Posted by nastyoldfred
    Only good Christian is one that says his or her prayers. I like dealing with those that don't believe in God. Just point a gun to their head and watch them believe real quick
    Wow, that's mighty christian of you to say; Just point a gun to their head and watch them believe real quick. Have you ever done this? Point a gun at an unbeliever? Surely you have because you said that you like dealing with them and otherwise, you would not have such knowledge as to know what a non-believer would do under those circumstances, would you? How many have you, as a christian, threatened with your gun?
    what the heck is this crap?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,548

    Re: God is watching us.

    Quote Originally Posted by wiseroption
    Wow, that's mighty christian of you to say; Just point a gun to their head and watch them believe real quick. Have you ever done this? Point a gun at an unbeliever? Surely you have because you said that you like dealing with them and otherwise, you would not have such knowledge as to know what a non-believer would do under those circumstances, would you? How many have you, as a christian, threatened with your gun?
    I've run into many "good christians" like this.
    The terminally stupid and certifiably insane.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,803

    Re: God is watching us.

    Quote Originally Posted by bogie
    I've run into many "good christians" like this.
    Trust me, that's not a true Christian.
    franKg - "Since God was ok with Moses, Joshua and David burning cities to the ground and killing all the civilians I think he would be ok with us splashing a little water on some terrorists."

    Dr poormouth - "Exackly;
    It's not "waterboarding", it's "extraordinary baptism""

    Quote Originally Posted by carlbenator
    As discussed in a previous thread, this IRRATIONAL HATRED for the Jews and their RIGHT to SURVIVE is one of the many PROOFS of a God, AND a Devil.

  13. #13
    Rusted's Avatar
    Rusted is offline Gold Scams Member User Rank
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    645

    Re: God is watching us.

    Some of us shoot back. Point and pull trigger.
    All advertising is lies, deceit, and misdirection.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,548

    Re: God is watching us.

    Quote Originally Posted by Americanadian
    Trust me, that's not a true Christian.
    I no longer have any idea what a true christian is. The ones that I like and the ones that I love seem to share with me similar moral and ethical values. But far more in number are those that come up with crap like pointing guns at non believers. They all claim to be christians but I've given up trying to figure out who really is and who just talks the talk.
    The terminally stupid and certifiably insane.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    404

    Re: God is watching us.

    Quote Originally Posted by bogie
    I no longer have any idea what a true christian is.
    A true christian to me is a believer who, come what may, does diligently strive to possess perfect love & devotion. It is not one who merely imitates christlike behavior, but genuinely, profoundly seeks to love righteously -A challenge unsurpassed by any man could ever come up with.
    Quote Originally Posted by bogie
    The ones that I like and the ones that I love seem to share with me similar moral and ethical values.
    Interweaving a code of ethics is the essence of maintaining relationships (whatever the level - like or love) and you and I both know that you do not have to be a christian to do this well. Apparently, you are among better people in your circle than I have been in many churches.
    Quote Originally Posted by bogie
    But far more in number are those that come up with crap like pointing guns at non believers.
    Admittedly, that's a stupid thing, but I am curious what the ratio is of christians to non christians who have committed violent crimes.
    Quote Originally Posted by bogie
    They all claim to be christians but I've given up trying to figure out who really is and who just talks the talk.
    He/she who really is, does not ever have to say it.
    what the heck is this crap?

  16. #16
    Lord_jag's Avatar
    Lord_jag is offline I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong. User Rank
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,796

    Re: God is watching us.

    Quote Originally Posted by wiseroption
    Admittedly, that's a stupid thing, but I am curious what the ratio is of christians to non christians who have committed violent crimes.
    83% of people in US Jails are Christian
    http://www.holysmoke.org/icr-pri.htm

    Not unexpected as a result. Note that atheists, being a moderate proportion of the USA population (about 8-16%) are disproportionately less in the prison populations (0.21%).

    Hope this helps.

Similar Threads

  1. Watching PPV Online
    By PPV BOXING in forum Work at Home Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-29-2015, 03:37 PM
  2. It's Like Watching the Devil Incarnate
    By conserv4ever in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-01-2014, 10:21 PM
  3. Someone is Watching You
    By conserv4ever in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-30-2013, 12:51 AM
  4. I'm more commited than ever after watching the RNC
    By sojustask in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 236
    Last Post: 09-10-2008, 12:41 PM
  5. watching tv on pc
    By joseph brasfield in forum Internet Scams
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-27-2007, 11:31 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •