+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

God is watching us.

As Christians, can you let Zionist Israel continue to brutally kill, indiscriminately maim, and continue their horrific genocide against the Palestinians?
    I know many of you that call yourselves "Christian" will not even watch the disheartening clip. But I want you to tell me, in Gods name, that you condone these atrocities or, for God's sake, do something about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsLWbDnnZuo
    Last edited by sojustask; 06-08-2007 at 01:36 AM.

sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank

Re: God is watching us.

Well that sucks. This forum won't allow the code to embed the video. Sorry UN, I was trying to help out.

Very interesting video and worth a little pop up to view.

Lady Mod

Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    Well that sucks. This forum won't allow the code to embed the video. Sorry UN, I was trying to help out.

Very interesting video and worth a little pop up to view.

Lady Mod
    Ya, something is set to not allow embedded objects. Thats cool. I didn't expect many comments. A bit too controversial I think.

btw... I liked that song "God is watching us" in the video. Quite haunting actually.

Quote Originally Posted by UserName
    As Christians, can you let Zionist Israel continue to brutally kill, indiscriminately maim, and continue their horrific genocide against the Palestinians?
    I know many of you that call yourselves "Christian" will not even watch the disheartening clip. But I want you to tell me, in Gods name, that you condone these atrocities or, for God's sake, do something about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsLWbDnnZuo
    I am not sure what your stipulations are regarding this obligation of christianity, but I watched the video fully and I would simply like to know "How am I, should I claim to be a christian, letting this continue anymore or any less than you are? :confused: Am I missing something? Are you proposing something? Educate me please!
    what the heck is this crap?

Quote Originally Posted by wiseroption
    I am not sure what your stipulations are regarding this obligation of christianity, but I watched the video fully and I would simply like to know "How am I, should I claim to be a christian, letting this continue anymore or any less than you are? :confused: Am I missing something? Are you proposing something? Educate me please!
    You have no idea what I am doing about it, and I have no idea what you are doing, if anything, but I am a little disturbed that loving Christians have all but turned their backs on our fellow man, namely Palestinians and Jews.
    I am at least letting people know the atrocities that happen daily in the Land of God and wonder if God is really watching us. After looking at how our fellow man is treated by Zionist aggressors, I hope He is not.

You have no idea what I am doing about it, and I have no idea what you are doing, if anything, but I am a little disturbed that loving Christians have all but turned their backs on our fellow man, namely Palestinians and Jews.
    I am at least letting people know the atrocities that happen daily in the Land of God and wonder if God is really watching us. After looking at how our fellow man is treated by Zionist aggressors, I hope He is not.
    I understand & I agree with you, too. Apparently, you believe in God, since you said;
    "I hope He is not."
    and I guess I look at it like this.....the Scriptures make it plain that God did not create the world in the state in which it is now, but evil came as a result of the selfishness of man. God gave us entire free will. That was the great gift, the ultimate gift of His love. We (man) took that gift & have been selfishly destroying anything & everything that gets in our way & if God stepped in now & said, "ENOUGH", which He will one day, it will be the end. Until then, I don't think He will interfere, because if He did, that in and of itself would take away that gift of free will entirely. So essentially, we are driving ourselves straight to hell with ignorance, but it is good to have people such as yourself who never give up, keep trying to educate & keep on informing us of our atrocities.

Only good Christian is one that says his or her prayers. I like dealing with those that don't believe in God. Just point a gun to their head and watch them believe real quick

Quote Originally Posted by nastyoldfred
    Only good Christian is one that says his or her prayers. I like dealing with those that don't believe in God. Just point a gun to their head and watch them believe real quick
    Several tried that with me in vietnam. Didn't work. Drove me even further from christianity.
    The terminally stupid and certifiably insane.

The crusades, the inquisition and the salem witch trials kind of used a similar tactic huh?

Wow, that's mighty christian of you to say; Just point a gun to their head and watch them believe real quick. Have you ever done this? Point a gun at an unbeliever? Surely you have because you said that you like dealing with them and otherwise, you would not have such knowledge as to know what a non-believer would do under those circumstances, would you? How many have you, as a christian, threatened with your gun?

Wow, that's mighty christian of you to say; Just point a gun to their head and watch them believe real quick. Have you ever done this? Point a gun at an unbeliever? Surely you have because you said that you like dealing with them and otherwise, you would not have such knowledge as to know what a non-believer would do under those circumstances, would you? How many have you, as a christian, threatened with your gun?
    I've run into many "good christians" like this.

Quote Originally Posted by bogie
    I've run into many "good christians" like this.
    Trust me, that's not a true Christian.
    franKg - "Since God was ok with Moses, Joshua and David burning cities to the ground and killing all the civilians I think he would be ok with us splashing a little water on some terrorists."

Dr poormouth - "Exackly;
    It's not "waterboarding", it's "extraordinary baptism""

Quote Originally Posted by carlbenator
    As discussed in a previous thread, this IRRATIONAL HATRED for the Jews and their RIGHT to SURVIVE is one of the many PROOFS of a God, AND a Devil.

Rusted is offline Gold Scams Member User Rank

Some of us shoot back. Point and pull trigger.
    All advertising is lies, deceit, and misdirection.

Quote Originally Posted by Americanadian
    Trust me, that's not a true Christian.
    I no longer have any idea what a true christian is. The ones that I like and the ones that I love seem to share with me similar moral and ethical values. But far more in number are those that come up with crap like pointing guns at non believers. They all claim to be christians but I've given up trying to figure out who really is and who just talks the talk.

I no longer have any idea what a true christian is.
    A true christian to me is a believer who, come what may, does diligently strive to possess perfect love & devotion. It is not one who merely imitates christlike behavior, but genuinely, profoundly seeks to love righteously -A challenge unsurpassed by any man could ever come up with.
    The ones that I like and the ones that I love seem to share with me similar moral and ethical values.
    Interweaving a code of ethics is the essence of maintaining relationships (whatever the level - like or love) and you and I both know that you do not have to be a christian to do this well. Apparently, you are among better people in your circle than I have been in many churches.
    But far more in number are those that come up with crap like pointing guns at non believers.
    Admittedly, that's a stupid thing, but I am curious what the ratio is of christians to non christians who have committed violent crimes.
    They all claim to be christians but I've given up trying to figure out who really is and who just talks the talk.
    He/she who really is, does not ever have to say it.

Lord_jag is offline I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong. User Rank

Admittedly, that's a stupid thing, but I am curious what the ratio is of christians to non christians who have committed violent crimes.
    83% of people in US Jails are Christian
    http://www.holysmoke.org/icr-pri.htm

Not unexpected as a result. Note that atheists, being a moderate proportion of the USA population (about 8-16%) are disproportionately less in the prison populations (0.21%).

Hope this helps.