+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Going Along with the Scam #7

Ahhhhhhhhh....I was going through withdrawal.

-----Original Message-----
    From: LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL ONLINE PROMO 2007 [mailto:pwoods2088@charter.net]
    Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2007 11:12 PM
    Subject: Ref No: MELI-T/ 17-F044262312

pO Box 42 Peter borough
    SE15 2UD UNITED KINGDOM

Ref No: MELI-T/ 17-F044262312
    Batch No:901/00319/HLP
    Zonal Draw No: GMLA2-003
    Grand Draw No: 12099

Dear Winner
    We are pleased to inform you of the final announcement that you are one of our FREE LOTTERY ONLINE PROMO PROGRAMME, held on the 30TH of may , 2007.
    You have therefore been

approved to claim a total sum of £500,000.00 POUNDS.

Plese contact fiduciary agent for your claims.
    Name:Mr.stephen mario
    Email stephenmario003@hotmail.com

Free Lottery Sweepstakes
    VERIFICATION FORM
    1.Full Names:
    2.Contact
    Address:...............
    3.Phone
    number:................
    4.Fax
    Number:.................
    5.Occupation:...........
    6.Sex:..................
    7.Age:.................
    8.Nationality:.........
    9.Country:.............
    10.Zip
    Code:.................

You are adviced to forward these informations as soon as possible to enable us attend to your file. After you have sent down these informations, This is to be your proof of winning from this office to the security firm before they release your funds.You are adviced to keep your winning numbers secret to avoid unscripulous elements from taking advantage of the situation. Once again ] congratulations.
    Yours sincerely,
    Greg smith
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Email to Stephen Mario:

Dear Mr. Mario,

I was informed I was the winner of a lottery in your country. Here's the information you need. Please send more information....I am eager to hear more.

Free Lottery Sweepstakes
    VERIFICATION FORM
    1.Full Names: Jack Devlin
    2.Contact
    Address:1 Riverside Dr. Camden, NJ 08103
    3.Phone
    number:609-896-8983
    4.Fax
    Number:.N/A
    5.Occupation: Professional Poker Player
    6.Sex:M
    7.Age:.39
    8.Nationality:.Irish
    9.Country: US
    10.Zip Code: 08103
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Reply from Mr. Mario:

-------------- Original message --------------
    The Free Lotto Sweepstakes,
    PO Box 42 Peterborough
    PE3 8XH
    UNITED KINGDOM
    (Customer Services)

DEAR WINNER

CONGRATULATIONS! This is to inform you that you have been cleared a winner of the Free Lotto Sweepstakes International program.

I am happy to inform you, your Original Certificate and your Certified
    bank cheque has been forwarded to the courier company.
    Find below the details of the courier company.
    BEXPRESS COURIER SERVICE@
    ADDRESS OF HEAD OFFICE:Link House, 1C CHURCH STREET,
    WHITCHURCH, HANTS,RG28 7AD ENGLAND.
    NAME: MR.ANTHONY WHITE (dispatch officer)
    EMAIL:courierdispat017@hotmail.com
    DIRECT LINE+447031967390
    TEL: +447031928418
    TEL: +447045706421
    Fax: +44 870 478 2912
    Open 7days-24hrs-365days.
    You are advised to send the courier company a mail to their email
    address for their courier cost. When contacting them, you are to include
    this order number as your subject. Please you are advised to write down
    the order number and save it.

ORDER NUMBER:H562725

Note: you are to Quote your complete names, and your direct phone
    number so that they can honor your letter. Once again I say
    congratulations and always inform me with your dealings with the
    courier company.

Thanks,
    MR.STEPHEN MARIO.
    Claims Agent
    The Free Lotto Sweepstakes,
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    REPLY:

Dear Mr. White;

I was infromed by a Stephen Mario to get in touch with you concerning the delivery of a Lotto winning. My order number is H562725. This money comes at a great time...how long do you think it will take to receive the check?

Thank You,
    Jack

Re: Going Along with the Scam #7

TO
    THE BEXPRESS COURIER SERVICE

ATTENTON WINNER,

Dear winner,

This is to inform you that you have been officially cleared for payment by the Verifications Dept. at the headquarters of The Free Lotto Sweepstakes. The original copy of this certificate from the British Government stating that the money was obtained legally through The Free Lotto Sweepstakes and will be sent to you or your bank as soon as you meet with any of the options selected and your winnings will be couriered or transferred to you immediately.
    You can now begin the final step of the claims process, which is the ransferring of your cash prize to you either in Cash/Cheque. With regards to this, there are three options open to you, you are required to select the most convenient of the three.

The options, together with their associated conditions
    are presented below:

OPTIONS:
    Courier of your winning draft to you via any of this
    channel listed below:

Option:1
    BEXPRESS EXPRESS SERVICE (A Day Delivery)
    Mailing £105.00 00.00
    Insurance £430.00 00.00
    Vat (5%) £034.75 00.00
    TOTAL £569.75 00.00

Option:2
    BEXPRESS PREMIUM SERVICE(2working days)
    Mailing £75.00 00.00
    Insurance £350.00 00.00
    Vat (5%) £038.95 00.00
    TOTAL £463.95 00.00

Option:3
    BEXPRESS REGULAR SERVICE(4working days)
    Mailing £60.00 00.00
    Insurance £300.00 00.00
    Vat (5%) £019.00 00.00
    TOTAL £379.00 00.00

MODE OF PAYMENT

The charges are a little bit high because of the Hardcover insurance Policy we have undertaken incase of loss,Damage or Theft of your highly sensitive document and funds. We assume all responsibilities incase of any eventualities and we don't deliver on cash on delivery(C.O.D) because we don't accept cash.

You are to make the payment for any of the option you have choosen through Western Union Money Transfer office closer to you so as to enable us speedy up the process of delivery after indicating to us the option you prefer. You are to locate the nearest western union agent to you and make the payment in Favour of our Accounts Officer Mr. larry robert with the Details Below:

RECEIVERS INFORMATIONS

NAME OF RECEIVER: LARRY ROBERT
    ADDRESS OF RECEIVER: LINK HOUSE,1C CHURCH STREET
    SW1 5TT,
    LONDON

You are to send the following information via email as they appear on the western union transfer slip:

1.Name and address of sender
    2.Name of reciever
    3.Amount sent
    4.Control number(MTCN)
    5.Test question and answer (if any)

You are to send a copy of the evidence of payment to me and your claims agent as well for confirmation. A Confirmatory Email shall be sent to you Immediately we Confirm your Payment.

As soon as we receive confirmation and evidence of payment of the above charges, we shall dispatch your parcel to you immediately. The date and time of departure and expected date of delivery will be sent to you. It will take twenty-four hours to get your parcel delivered to you. You will be required to sign for the parcel and to do this, you will need either your international passport as identification or your driver's license.

All orders not delivered within Ten (10) working days from this communication will be returned. Please ensure that you confirm your delivery address.We are glad to be of service to you.

Kindly Note that you are to inform us of the option you have choosen while we await your Evidence of Payment.

Congratulations once again. Please send your response within the next 24hrs to this same email address.

Regards,
    Mr.Anthony White (dispatch officer)
    BEXPRESS COUREIR SERVICE@
    Please do call customer line for confirmation.
    DIRECT LINE+447031967390
    You are wellcome to BEXPRESS COURIER

REPLY:

Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2007 7:37 PM
    To: 'BEXPRESS COURIER SERVICE'
    Subject: RE: COURIER COST OF DELIVERY/PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS!!!

Mr. White,

Unfortunately I will be unable to come up with the funds for another 15 days. It’s noted in this email that I have 10 days to comply. I not sure I understand why I have only 10 days…I did win the money, didn’t I? Is there anything you can do about the 10 day window? I

Please help me understand. I suppose I will have to find out if I can use a different courier…unless you will work with me.

Thank you,
    Jack Devlin

Paddy is offline Furbearingbrick Whipper!!!!!!!!!!!! User Rank

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Wait..what happened to number 6? Eh, whatever, I'm going to make popcorn and get some beer, anyone want anything while I'm up? :D

#6 fell through the cracks...he never got back to me.

Paddy is offline Furbearingbrick Whipper!!!!!!!!!!!! User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by jjkemp04
    Wait..what happened to number 6? Eh, whatever, I'm going to make popcorn and get some beer, anyone want anything while I'm up? :D

Get a beer for yourself too mate while ure up there :D

Check this one out.

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=27188

Broken link. above :)

Says the URL is invalid.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Broken link. above :)

Says the URL is invalid.

Link is correct..oh well. It's the Canadian International Hotel Job Scam thread

Quote Originally Posted by JaxDevlin
    Check this one out.

(URL=http://)http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=27188(URL)
    I altered the tags from][ to )(. you have http:// entered twice. Otherwise you are correct the URL is correct but (URL=http://)http:// is not a valid VB tag code. :)

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=27188 , I've made that error myself lots of times :o .
    Last edited by nomaxim; 06-08-2007 at 06:57 PM.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by nomaxim
    I altered the tags from][ to )(. you have http:// entered twice. Otherwise you are correct the URL is correct but (URL=http://) is not a valid VB tag code. :)

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=27188 , I've made that error myself lots of times :o .

That's why you're the Professor!

That's why you're the Professor!
    Hey Jax,
    wanna take a crack at this one?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Mr. Eugene Le Blanc, Public Relations Officer, China Abrasives Import & Export Corporation(CAIEC). We deal on raw materials and we export these products to the Canadian, American and European Markets with our head office located in China. We are interested in employing your companies/individual services to work with us as our representative, who can help us establish a medium of receiving payment on our behalf for raw materials supplied to our customers in Europe, America,Canada and Australia.

We will be very glad if you are interested in this proposal as our representative in your country and you will be given further details in due course. Please you have to assure us of your honesty, financial status and employment status, as alot of our customers will be making payments through you in this course of transaction.

If you are intrested, kindly contact our procurement officer, Mr. Zhang Rongxin on zhangrongxin1@yahoo.com.hk for more information concerning this transaction.

We look forward to working with you. for you to be accepted you must contact Mr. Zhang Rongxin on the above email address.

Our web page is http://www.china-abrasives.com/english/intro.htm for your perusal.

Regards,

Eugene Le Blanc
    Just in case you get bored!

;)
    $10,000 in Gas, Food and Travel for Under $40!
    Get your Gas Cards +MORE

Find a Casual Relationship Tonight!!
    Online Adult Personals

Reduce wrinkles with out surgery – Guaranteed!!
    Not an Anti wrinkle cream

TO
    THE BEXPRESS COURIER SERVICE

ATTENTON WINNER,

Dear winner,

This is to inform you that you have been officially cleared for payment by the Verifications Dept. at the headquarters of The Free Lotto Sweepstakes. The original copy of this certificate from the British Government stating that the money was obtained legally through The Free Lotto Sweepstakes and will be sent to you or your bank as soon as you meet with any of the options selected and your winnings will be couriered or transferred to you immediately.
    You can now begin the final step of the claims process, which is the ransferring of your cash prize to you either in Cash/Cheque. With regards to this, there are three options open to you, you are required to select the most convenient of the three.

The options, together with their associated conditions
    are presented below:

OPTIONS:
    Courier of your winning draft to you via any of this
    channel listed below:

Option:1
    BEXPRESS EXPRESS SERVICE (A Day Delivery)
    Mailing £105.00 00.00
    Insurance £430.00 00.00
    Vat (5%) £034.75 00.00
    TOTAL £569.75 00.00

Option:2
    BEXPRESS PREMIUM SERVICE(2working days)
    Mailing £75.00 00.00
    Insurance £350.00 00.00
    Vat (5%) £038.95 00.00
    TOTAL £463.95 00.00

Option:3
    BEXPRESS REGULAR SERVICE(4working days)
    Mailing £60.00 00.00
    Insurance £300.00 00.00
    Vat (5%) £019.00 00.00
    TOTAL £379.00 00.00

MODE OF PAYMENT

The charges are a little bit high because of the Hardcover insurance Policy we have undertaken incase of loss,Damage or Theft of your highly sensitive document and funds. We assume all responsibilities incase of any eventualities and we don't deliver on cash on delivery(C.O.D) because we don't accept cash.

You are to make the payment for any of the option you have choosen through Western Union Money Transfer office closer to you so as to enable us speedy up the process of delivery after indicating to us the option you prefer. You are to locate the nearest western union agent to you and make the payment in Favour of our Accounts Officer Mr. larry robert with the Details Below:

RECEIVERS INFORMATIONS

NAME OF RECEIVER: LARRY ROBERT
    ADDRESS OF RECEIVER: LINK HOUSE,1C CHURCH STREET
    SW1 5TT,
    LONDON

You are to send the following information via email as they appear on the western union transfer slip:

1.Name and address of sender
    2.Name of reciever
    3.Amount sent
    4.Control number(MTCN)
    5.Test question and answer (if any)

You are to send a copy of the evidence of payment to me and your claims agent as well for confirmation. A Confirmatory Email shall be sent to you Immediately we Confirm your Payment.

As soon as we receive confirmation and evidence of payment of the above charges, we shall dispatch your parcel to you immediately. The date and time of departure and expected date of delivery will be sent to you. It will take twenty-four hours to get your parcel delivered to you. You will be required to sign for the parcel and to do this, you will need either your international passport as identification or your driver's license.

All orders not delivered within Ten (10) working days from this communication will be returned. Please ensure that you confirm your delivery address.We are glad to be of service to you.

Kindly Note that you are to inform us of the option you have choosen while we await your Evidence of Payment.

Congratulations once again. Please send your response within the next 24hrs to this same email address.

Regards,
    DIRECT LINE+447031967390

REPLY:

Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2007 7:37 PM

Mr. White,

Unfortunately I will be unable to come up with the funds for another 15 days. It’s noted in this email that I have 10 days to comply. I not sure I understand why I have only 10 days…I did win the money, didn’t I? Is there anything you can do about the 10 day window? I

Please help me understand. I suppose I will have to find out if I can use a different courier…unless you will work with me.

Thank you,
    Jack Devlin
    11th June, 2007.

Reg order no: H562725

ATTENTON WINNER,

You were given ten working days to claim your winning from the lottery board right from the day you were notify so in light of the above is letf for you to know want you are to made the payment but note that after ten working days if you did,not come up with the courier changes your winning cheque we be delivery back to the lottery board.

Regards,

DIRECT LINE+447031967390

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    REPLY:

Sent: Monday, June 11, 2007 7:28 AM

Ok, so what is the cutoff date?

Jack

(REG NO:103309)
    11th June, 2007.

ATTENTON WINNER,

I shall advice you to go to the last mail that you receive from your claim agent MR STEPHEN MARIO and check the date you were notify
    as a winner of the free lotto sweepstake then you we know the cut off date.

Regards,

DIRECT LINE+447031967390

11th June, 2007.

ATTENTON WINNER,

I shall advice you to go to the last mail that you receive from your claim agent MR STEPHEN MARIO and check the date you were notify
    as a winner of the free lotto sweepstake then you we know the cut off date.

Regards,

DIRECT LINE+447031967390

-------------- Forwarded Message: --------------
    To: BEXPRESS COURIER SERVICE
    Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 15:44:03 +0000

It looks like I received it on June 8th. Do I have 10 business days, or regular days?

Thanks
    Jack

11th June, 2007.

Inpect the your last mail you have 7 regular days left to claims your winning from this courier company to aviod your winning cheque not be reture back to the lottery board

Regards,

DIRECT LINE+447031967390

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    REPLY:

-------------- Forwarded Message: --------------
    To: BEXPRESS COURIER SERVICE
    Subject: Re: COURIER COST OF DELIVERY/PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS!!!
    Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 18:58:22 +0000

What will the 7 days be, I'm not in the full territory of knowledge as you see fit to look at calenders like I can be. But I do know where the time is to find money and build a future from winning claims and courier costs. Where will Western Union take my cash and find the spot to take my money and delivery the boxes to my house so my dog will be happy and my mother will live a good life. Because, that is what I care about most.

Thanks,
    Jack