+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

They just want to come here and work, I call BS!

Did anyone catch the Al Rantel program last nite? Very, very interesting!!!

Al had some callers who were in the construction business and openly admitted that they hired illegals BUT they had some very harsh and eye-opening comments as to why illegals are NOT what they are cracked up to be! Contrary to popular opinion, they are NOT that hard working and they are NOT that reliable.

Some of the comments:

They only like to work 2-3 days/week and they don't like to work full days...they want to quit around 2:00 in the afternoon. They are completely unreliable and do not want to work on a permanent basis for any employer. They are extremely hard working and cooperative for the first day or two but they often turn on their employers and demand more money on day three!

The day laborers usually live in deplorable conditions and drinking beer is their escape or more appropriately...their excuse! They don't want to work all day because they want to start the drinking and partying with their fellow illegals. And of course they start their beer drinking as soon as they get in their trucks!

Every single one of the callers said the illegals were more trouble than they were worth! One of the callers even got out of the construction business because he couldn't rely on the illegals to show up and he couldn't hire Americans because he was constantly being under-bid.

This is very revealing and something that needs to be investigated. It doesn't sound like these are Bush's "HARD WORKING" people who are just doing jobs Americans won't do! Our streets are littered with millions of illiterate, itinerant, transient third worlders who think nothing about killing our citizens on our highways, raping our women, and destroying our culture and our American way of life.

If they get amnesty they will be able to travel back and forth to Mexico with impugnity. They conceivably could work a few days a month here, take our money and live like kings in Mexico, build a nice little house in Mexico, come back, make some more money, collect SS, welfare, food stamps, pay no taxes, keep their anchor babies in our schools, go home ....etc. etc. And when they have all their ducks in order, they can retire on the Social Security they will receive ...in the homeland they love so much, Mexico...and the US will be bankrupt - wondering how this could have happened!
    "If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you always got"

National Taxes, National Borders!!

NO AMNESTY FOR ILLEGALS!

Re: They just want to come here and work, I call BS!

If they get amnesty they will be able to travel back and forth to Mexico with impugnity. They conceivably could work a few days a month here, take our money and live like kings in Mexico, build a nice little house in Mexico, come back, make some more money, collect SS, welfare, food stamps, pay no taxes, keep their anchor babies in our schools, go home ....etc. etc.
    Their doing this already?? Nothing about this idiotic bill is going to accomplish anything! In fact it will insure more of the same!!!

3. 06-06-2007, 11:21 PM

sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank

Paul Harvey reports today, 6/6/2007

Wealthy Americans and their orginizations are donating a lot of money to encourage immigration in the United States. Wealthy philonthropic foundations are also encouraging increased immigration.

No one knows really how many illegal immigrants are in the United States. The guesses range from 12 million to over 20 million.

The Ford foundation, assets more than 9 billion favors this cause as well.

Something to think about. The WEALTHY like cheap labor.

Lady Mod

I believe most of the Mexicans crossing the border are coming here for work and a better life, we actually need the Mexicans. Most Americans aren't going to work in a field picking crops or plowing fields for $6 and hour. The problem is god knows who else is crossing the border, which is why we need to shut it down and build the fence. I actually like the bill that was passed, if it secures the border the 12 million or whatever getting amnesty is fine with me. There is no way we could round them all up and deport them anyway. At least its a plan, none of the people coming out against it have a solution as usual.
    Quote Originally Posted by gussser
    DC You post on so many different subjects that it hard to keep up with it all. Unconfuse me---ARE YOU JEWISH?????
    Take the Quiz! Are you left?Right? Middle?

The Quiz!

Quote Originally Posted by luciano
    I believe most of the Mexicans crossing the border are coming here for work and a better life, we actually need the Mexicans. Most Americans aren't going to work in a field picking crops or plowing fields for $6 and hour. The problem is god knows who else is crossing the border, which is why we need to shut it down and build the fence. I actually like the bill that was passed, if it secures the border the 12 million or whatever getting amnesty is fine with me. There is no way we could round them all up and deport them anyway. At least its a plan, none of the people coming out against it have a solution as usual.

There is a plan.

Enforce the laws on the books already. Why would we believe that the government would enforce these new laws when they wont enforce the existing laws?

Punish anyone that rents, sells, or hires any illegal immigrant and we wont have to deport them, they will just go home.
    "If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you always got"

National Taxes, National Borders!!

NO AMNESTY FOR ILLEGALS!

Rusted is offline Gold Scams Member User Rank

I work with those guys. Like any large group, there are good ones and bad ones. The first post is just hearsay. Still, the jobs they take are from Americans, so , they got to start being on the books and paying taxes like the rest of us. sending them home, nah. Too many of em. Just get the border secure and we can assimilate the ones already here.
    Last edited by Rusted; 06-07-2007 at 06:15 AM. Reason: Added more.
    All advertising is lies, deceit, and misdirection.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronster
    Punish anyone that rents, sells, or hires any illegal immigrant and we wont have to deport them, they will just go home.

Come on man, do you really believe that? They have seen Mexico and they have seen the USA and you think if they cant get a job, they will just go home? More likely they would result to crime or public assistance to stay here. They risk death to cross the desert to get here, just for a job? I think our laws and values have more to do with it than anything. Head on down to Mexico and have a look, its not exactly the shangri-la of North America.
    DC You post on so many different subjects that it hard to keep up with it all. Unconfuse me---ARE YOU JEWISH?????

The Quiz!

If I come rob you guys houses is that OK? I could really use the cash. If they can break the law and not be punished, why can't I? I was born and raised here, if I break the law I go to jail. If they want to be a US citizen they should go to jail for breaking the law, just like me. But they are given special treatment, and expect it, as seen by their protests. They do not want the good and the bad, they only want the good. What in the word "illegal" don't they/you understand?

Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    Paul Harvey reports today, 6/6/2007

Wealthy Americans and their orginizations are donating a lot of money to encourage immigration in the United States. Wealthy philonthropic foundations are also encouraging increased immigration.

No one knows really how many illegal immigrants are in the United States. The guesses range from 12 million to over 20 million.

The Ford foundation, assets more than 9 billion favors this cause as well.

Something to think about. The WEALTHY like cheap labor.
    Lady Mod
    One of the curses God places on a country is an invasion by foreigners.
    Tag, we're it.

Quote Originally Posted by EveryKnee
    Tag, we're it.

So are you Sioux, Navajo, or Cherokee?

The Quiz!

We dont need to deport. We can bring about self deportation by enforcing
    laws already on the books by putting the squeeze on employers and denying
    public services to anyone but American citizens.
    Thiink we can just "assimilate" whats already here??? ROTFL....what about
    daisy chain migration and all the extended family members standing ready to
    suck up our SS?????
    Yeah, big business loves "cheap" labor since they pay the lowest wage possible
    and then we have to pick up the tab for healthcare, food stamps, crime, drugs,
    and all manner of assistance that should only be available to citizens. Its only
    "cheap" to big business.
    And the TB thats so drug resistant...the guy on the news is chicken feed compared to the mess swarming in from the south but thats so insensitive!
    Just wait till its out of control and you can watch the next big pandemic and
    its not bird flu!
    NO JOBS, NO SERVICES, NO ANCHOR/JACKPOT BABIES!

Tag, we're it.
    I can't agree more with you EK, everyone I meet in other countries their plan is how to get into the US one way or another. Taking courses, getting married, having others petition them, or sneaking thru the border.

I can't agree more with you EK, everyone I meet in other countries their plan is how to get into the US one way or another. Taking courses, getting married, having others petition them, or sneaking thru the border.

Quote Originally Posted by GollyGee
    Just obey our laws and dont demand anything more than is deserved.
    :mad:

Tag, we're it.
    What was it Jesus said the rich should to in relation to the poor?

You are the richest country in the world. They are one of the poorest.

Quote Originally Posted by luciano
    Come on man, do you really believe that? They have seen Mexico and they have seen the USA and you think if they cant get a job, they will just go home? More likely they would result to crime or public assistance to stay here. They risk death to cross the desert to get here, just for a job? I think our laws and values have more to do with it than anything. Head on down to Mexico and have a look, its not exactly the shangri-la of North America.
    Most here won't or can't head on down to mexico and have a look. They're too wrapped up in treating the symptoms, not in finding the cause and through that the cure.
    The terminally stupid and certifiably insane.