+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: A negative Idea

A negative Idea

Ok everybody I want everybody to tell us what bad experiences they have had with MLM's. I don't want anybody posting anything but bad experiences they have had. This is not a posative thread, there are plenty of other threads you can post on so go there and post. This is for the negative side only.

It may be a relationship gone sour, loss of money or disapointment when you didnt become rich. Feel free to post any documents that warn against MLM or reports on the latest scams.

If you feel there is a company operating at the moment that is a pyramid scheme please let us know.

I'll go first...

Ok I feel that Agel is a PPS (Product-based pyramid Scemes) and people should stay well away from them. I almost fell out with a good friend over what her upline said about me after I warned here against it.

What bad experiences have you had.....
    THIS USERS ACCOUNT IS NOW CLOSED

Re: A negative Idea

Quote Originally Posted by Steady
    Ok everybody I want everybody to tell us what bad experiences they have had with MLM's. I don't want anybody posting anything but bad experiences they have had. This is not a posative thread, there are plenty of other threads you can post on so go there and post. This is for the negative side only.

It may be a relationship gone sour, loss of money or disapointment when you didnt become rich. Feel free to post any documents that warn against MLM or reports on the latest scams.

If you feel there is a company operating at the moment that is a pyramid scheme please let us know.

I'll go first...

Ok I feel that Agel is a PPS (Product-based pyramid Scemes) and people should stay well away from them. I almost fell out with a good friend over what her upline said about me after I warned here against it.

What bad experiences have you had.....
    Holy crap look how well your threads doing..

Ok here my sad story.. i was making money at an mlm, then i started to make more, and more, and even more.. so i stoped working it.. but i like the product, so i lft my autoship on.. ( to keep getting it ).. and OH MY GOOD GOD.. the money still came.. damn MLMs .. :cool:

My story is equally pathetic.

Haven't worked hard for 3 out of 4 years I've been in network marketing. Still making about $1K per month.

Haven't lied to anyone. Haven't lost any friends. In fact, I have met a lot of great people I am proud to call friends.

It really sucks!!!! :rolleyes:

Mine's about the same...

Had I not been doing network marketing, I would've had to get a job instead of staying home with my daughter for the past 2 years.

Network marketing is terrible, isn't it?
    I do not believe that MLM/Network Marketing is a bad business model. I believe it's the shady people in MLM that make it LOOK bad. As long as you work hard, run your business ethically, and work with ethical people, then MLM can help you reach your financial goals... whether it's just to make extra money on the side or a full-time income.

"Never argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with years of experience."

Pink Zebra Sprinkles

Since this is the talk smack thread, I just want to point out that I think it is hilarious that some of you people are so negative and so inconsiderate that a thread titled "Positive Idea" can't last more than an hour before someone has to go and ruin it.

Good luck with life, guys, I'm sure you're going places

So you came to Scam.com looking for a thread where you could promote your MLM and no one was allowed to criticize it? You want a safe haven so you can say whatever you want without anyone being able to comment...

Surrrrre.

Quote Originally Posted by mj363
    So you came to Scam.com looking for a thread where you could promote your MLM and no one was allowed to criticize it? You want a safe haven so you can say whatever you want without anyone being able to comment...

Surrrrre.
    MJ, has a point, if you want to promote your MLM, get a website, i pay $10 a month.. for mine

If people leave out their MLM name - no one can comment about it (except maybe agel ;) ) but thats not what you want - you want to promote lightyear alliance without anyone being able to comment....

This is not the place.

He already said that he agreed that he shouldn't have put the name in and was going to edit his first post.... although it was already too late to edit it since you're only allowed to edit the first hour after you make the post.

Give him a break already...

weasal, I suggest if you want to edit your first post to not include your company name, email sojustask... she's a mod and can change it for you if you'd like.
    I do not believe that MLM/Network Marketing is a bad business model. I believe it's the shady people in MLM that make it LOOK bad. As long as you work hard, run your business ethically, and work with ethical people, then MLM can help you reach your financial goals... whether it's just to make extra money on the side or a full-time income.

"Never argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with years of experience."

Pink Zebra Sprinkles

Quote Originally Posted by April47
    He already said that he agreed that he shouldn't have put the name in and was going to edit his first post.... although it was already too late to edit it since you're only allowed to edit the first hour after you make the post.

Give him a break already...

weasal, I suggest if you want to edit your first post to not include your company name, email sojustask... she's a mod and can change it for you if you'd like.
    Whats the problem with saying him companys name?.. long as he don't post links right? .. :confused:

The problem is you suck! :mad:

Hey this is a negative thread after all :)

Quote Originally Posted by Agel32008
    Whats the problem with saying him companys name?.. long as he don't post links right? .. :confused:
    If you don't say the company's name, then nobody will confuse it for an advertisement for your specific company... it will simply be sharing stories on how MLM is working for you, which is the point of the thread.

Pink Zebra Sprinkles

The problem is you suck! :mad:

Hey this is a negative thread after all :)
    lol.. no worries Steady i take everything you say as a joke, i mean April asked you now MLMs work.. you didn't anwser, i asked a number of time.. what's faster then word of mouth .. Again no anwser..

your just a cry baby, with to much time on your hands :D

sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by mj363

Surrrrre.
    Why not? Are you anti-MLM people so fearful of a few positive stories about MLM that they have to trash the one thread I was going to allow them to post on?

Hundreds and hundreds of threads here already criticizing just about every MLM program on the planet and your paranoia is running so high it can't tolerate even ONE positive experience thread? Just what are you afraid of?

I hate to break it to you, but that kind of thinking just proves the MLM supporters claims about anti-MLM people.

I find that very amusing.

Lady Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Agel32008
    lol.. no worries Steady i take everything you say as a joke, i mean April asked you now MLMs work.. you didn't anwser, i asked a number of time.. what's faster then word of mouth .. Again no anwser..

your just a cry baby, with to much time on your hands :D
    So you think word of mouth is the fastest method of advertizing do you?

So you think word of mouth is the fastest method of advertizing do you?
    Yep, sure do! Absolutely one of the fastest, and, for instance, EVERY Hollywood movie made practically depends on it as well!!

So do many other industries. Without "good word of mouth" many products & offerings fizzle and fade very quickly!

What's your point?

Oh, and my negative MLM story, within the last year and a half I almost quit the busiiness because I wasn't having any fun building it. I was sponsoring for sure, I built a small organization, but realized I was doing it for the wrong reasons. I thought, like most people, that I was doing NWM for the money.

I wasn't. I had to come close to quittiing to figure it out, but I came to the conclusion that I LOVE NWM and I'm more committed to it now, than ever!

I know it's my calling, it's what I'm suppossed to do. I love the Freedom it offers me. My "why" wasn't $, it's, ....Helping People!!!

Instead of looking for a miracle in your life,
    look to see if you are the miracle in someone else's life.

~Nola Rohde Vollmer
    I guess this post started negative but ended Positive!

Sorry about that Steady, I know how important for you it is that you try and stay focused on keeping your head in the sand, burrowed deeply in that negative space you like to stay in.

Hope I didn't spoil yer fun at all!

Sincerely, :)

Kerry