+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    79

    Which Prizes Do You Like!?

    what prizes would you like to see on incentive sites? which prizes interest you the most? or what prizes do you wish an incentive site would have?? the reason im asking is because im making an incentive site, and only want to put up prizes that people want. thanx :)

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11

    Re: Which Prizes Do You Like!?

    More Sephora gc's!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    97

    Re: Which Prizes Do You Like!?

    unlocked cell phones and smartphones!
    Received:
    OGR - MacBook Pro
    YGC - $50 check
    FiP - 4G 20GB iPod
    EFG - Moto RAZR
    IOP - Gameboy Micro
    SFR - $75 Visa GC
    GC - 80GB iPod
    ExpressGiftRewards - 19" Samsung LCD
    Electronics-rewardpath/NT - Apple iPhone ($599 check)
    FlashiPods4Free - Green 1GB iPod Shuffle
    GCF(YFD) - $50 Visa Card ($50 check)
    FCG(YFD) - Nintendo Wii ($250 check)

    Working On:
    BRANDARAMA - $600 "PS3" Giftcard (awaiting shipment)
    SSC (i-deal) - Nikon D80 DSLR (awaiting offer approvals)

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    79

    Re: Which Prizes Do You Like!?

    most likely putting on 1-2 unlock cell phones. I dont think ill be doing gift cards for now :( sorry. But theirs going to be ALOT of gifts to choose from. Also pre-ordering will be an option as well on some gifts.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    KY
    Posts
    152

    Re: Which Prizes Do You Like!?

    You're gonna need GC's for me to do this site...
    Received:
    IPod mini
    19" Phillips Flat screen
    $150 Amazon card
    $100 B&N card
    Kodak EasyShare V570
    2 $25 MC's
    $50 check
    $500 Home Depot GC
    $250 Visa GC
    $30 in surveys from Pinecone
    $250 check from gadgetcity

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    79

    Re: Which Prizes Do You Like!?

    aigh ..i can put giftcards. I just cant give out cash. Point based site coming real soon (in the next week..the offers are krazy...i probably got the highest points on each offer compared to everyone else..most of them are 100 points and up)
    Gift card will be to nearly any place you want it to be too.
    Anything else you guys or anyone would like me to place besides gift cards and phones? thanx

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    118

    Re: Which Prizes Do You Like!?

    Quote Originally Posted by apulosx
    aigh ..i can put giftcards. I just cant give out cash. Point based site coming real soon (in the next week..the offers are krazy...i probably got the highest points on each offer compared to everyone else..most of them are 100 points and up)
    Gift card will be to nearly any place you want it to be too.
    Anything else you guys or anyone would like me to place besides gift cards and phones? thanx

    I cant trust a site that spells easy words wrong

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    79

    Re: Which Prizes Do You Like!?

    Quote Originally Posted by Skulles
    I cant trust a site that spells easy words wrong
    okay...i had to change the site to a refferal based site as most of my offers wont work with a point based site..sorry :( ill try to get it to be less refferals, but still earn a little for myself.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    KY
    Posts
    152

    Re: Which Prizes Do You Like!?

    Quote Originally Posted by apulosx
    okay...i had to change the site to a refferal based site as most of my offers wont work with a point based site..sorry :( ill try to get it to be less refferals, but still earn a little for myself.
    Uh oh, nobody likes referrals...
    Received:
    IPod mini
    19" Phillips Flat screen
    $150 Amazon card
    $100 B&N card
    Kodak EasyShare V570
    2 $25 MC's
    $50 check
    $500 Home Depot GC
    $250 Visa GC
    $30 in surveys from Pinecone
    $250 check from gadgetcity

Similar Threads

  1. Sign Up For Cash & Prizes In New Child Abuse Giveaway
    By dchristie in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-01-2013, 08:42 AM
  2. Seven bogus Physics Nobel Prizes
    By aguest in forum Science Scams
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-26-2009, 06:33 AM
  3. New poker prizes thread -- legitimate way to get free prizes
    By chicken926 in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-08-2007, 11:07 PM
  4. Poker-Prizes.net The newest way to get free stuff
    By capri_auto in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-15-2007, 08:11 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •