+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nuage Art

Nuage Art

Of 4480 Cote De Liesse West, Suite 310, Montreal, Quebec, H4N 2RI, CANADA

States I've won 2 of their top awards, out of 5.

Doesn't ask for any cash to be sent, & states the number is freephone. It's an 0800 number.

Anyone else know anything about this or the company????

Re: Nuage Art

No, but be very careful. Did you enter any contest? Any more details available?

You'll be asked for money.
    Don't get scammed. Check out all opportunities or Companies before doing business.

I was also approcahed by Art Nuage, also by a lady named Lynn telling me that i won one of their promotions and in order for me to claim my guaranteed prizes i had to buy one of their paintings that were displayed on the Art Nuage website.

I bought a painting at a cost of 480 believing that i had won a trip to the Bahamas and a diamond and sapphire bracelet. I did receive the painting but it was not the one i had ordered, i have had numerous conversations with the owner called John, no luck in getting my refund or getting the prizes that i had supposedly won. He actually tried to convince me to pay a further 2000 to become a corporate member where i would recieve over 40k in prizes.

This is a huge scam, they lie and cheat and try and convince you to part with you hard earned money. If i was not in the UK i would make a visit to their company and confront them face to face.

Is there no way we can report them to some trade unions or something. I would love to take this matter further and actually get them into court. I am sure i am not the only one that has believed their scam and if we dont stop them i wont be the last.

Anyone have any suggestions?