+ Reply to Thread

If you want your business. Stay away from card service int

This has been a night mare for me . I started in business in 1986. Card service started in 92. maybe they have more money than me. But I have more customer sevice exsperiance than they do. I would never treat a customer they way they have treated me. I would never make a business man look as if he has stolen somthing. they have all my customers calling me a crook. Ivan you have taken My money and not ship my product. I started on ebay with 100% now after I sign up with card service I have a score of 25% . They have brought nothing But havoc to my business. They have destroyed my reputation, they have destroyed my charachter . They have killed my business. if you want your business stay a way from card service int. They will run your good business in the ground. They will make you jump off a bridge . I saw one of their former clients to day . he was standing on the freeway over pass, and There was 12 cop cars, 8 fire trucks 1 ambulance,4 air bags, and suicide negotiators . Trying to tell him that card service is not woth killing your self over. you can rebuild your business, and get a better card processor. if value your business stay away from card sevice international. They are business killers, they care nothing about their clients. :mad: :eek:

Re: If you want your business. Stay away from card service int

if value your business stay away from card sevice international.
    That's why it's better to have your own merchant account. Costco offers merchant accounts thru Nova Financial services, which has fantastic rates for Costco business members.