+ Reply to Thread

Israel and Darfur refugees

Israel will donate $5 million to victims of genocide in Darfur, Sudan, following a recommendation presented by Daniel Miron, head of the Ministry’s Human Rights Division.

“Israel cannot stand by while such a severe humanitarian crisis is taking place - the most severe in the world today - without trying to reach out and help,” he said.

Miron headed the team in the ministry responsible for compiling the recommendations for aid.

Israel will transfer NIS 16 million ($4 million) to four international aid organizations, and as well as $1 million worth of medicine and water desalination equipment from Israeli companies, which would be given to the refugees.

In addition, the ministry’s Center for International Cooperation (MASHAV) intends on establishing a camp in Kenya where two Israeli doctors will be sent in order to care for hundreds of patients.

The donation will put Israel on the top 10 list of countries who have donated most to Darfur refugees.

Re: Israel and Darfur refugees

No article or source? It's all fabricated excrement until you do. And it may be the same even after you provide a link.
    franKg - "Since God was ok with Moses, Joshua and David burning cities to the ground and killing all the civilians I think he would be ok with us splashing a little water on some terrorists."

Dr poormouth - "Exackly;
    It's not "waterboarding", it's "extraordinary baptism""

Quote Originally Posted by carlbenator
    As discussed in a previous thread, this IRRATIONAL HATRED for the Jews and their RIGHT to SURVIVE is one of the many PROOFS of a God, AND a Devil.

That's weird. Why would a recipient of foreign aid give foreign aid? Why not just cut out the middle man and have the U.S. hand over the money directly rather than perform this petty PR move that obviously screams "hypocrite"?

Quote Originally Posted by Ronald
    That's weird. Why would a recipient of foreign aid give foreign aid? Why not just cut out the middle man and have the U.S. hand over the money directly rather than perform this petty PR move that obviously screams "hypocrite"?
    aww, would you like some kneepads with your spoon-fed views?

Quote Originally Posted by Americanadian
    No article or source? It's all fabricated excrement until you do. And it may be the same even after you provide a link.
    see this is the kind of stuff i feel the need to address. a flat out refusal to believe this could be true simply because its israel, no matter what the source of the info is...

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralTsoGood
    aww, would you like some kneepads with your spoon-fed views?
    When all you've got are insults, I always take that as a white surrender flag. I don't usually win debates this fast.

Anyway, I don't want your used kneepads. What you do with your father is your business.
    Last edited by Ronald; 06-05-2007 at 07:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralTsoGood
    see this is the kind of stuff i feel the need to address. a flat out refusal to believe this could be true simply because its israel, no matter what the source of the info is...
    Gee, I wonder why you NEED to address this "kind of stuff".

"See, this is the kind of stuff I need to address - Jewish stuff. This starving gentile thing just needs some population control. Screw foreign aid for them. But this, when it comes to Israel's PR, stop everything. We've got to address this."

This coming from the same guy who had to assume the very worst about the Palestinians in the clip shown earlier. This coming from the guy who never raised a finger to counter some of the most blatantly racist comments made about Palestinians.

Gee, I wonder why you NEED to address this "kind of stuff".

"See, this is the kind of stuff I need to address - Jewish stuff. This starving gentile thing just needs some population control. Screw foreign aid for them. But this, when it comes to Israel's PR, stop everything. We've got to address this."

This coming from the same guy who had to assume the very worst about the Palestinians in the clip shown earlier. This coming from the guy who never raised a finger to counter some of the most blatantly racist comments made about Palestinians.
    yes, i do need to address this stuff, why do you care?

have you raised a finger to counter blatantly racist jewish comments? no? didnt think so.

you continue on about the starvation thing yet you have shown time and time again you know nothing about it. thats why you should do some research, you make claims and try to debate people on subjects you know nothing of...

When all you've got are insults, I always take that as a white surrender flag. I don't usually win debates this fast.

Anyway, I don't want your used kneepads. What you do with your father is your business.
    ah the classic "all you have are insults, you must have nothing to say"...always great. there is little to say to someone who refuses to become even remotely educated on a subject before speaking about it.

my father died 8 years ago, and even on his worst day he was a million levels above you.