+ Reply to Thread

Douglas Bickford requires mental therapy

Hey Douglas, I just wanted to enact a thread to acknowledge what a swell frothing zealot you are. None can compare to your intellectual intuitive ways concerning the important things in life. Like, you know, how the marshmallows are bad for us, and your conspiracy about the mods coming to get you. I mean, you better look under your bed, there may be one there waiting to suffocate you with a pillowcase in your sleep or something, just because they can't stand the truth being stated on this forum. :rolleyes:

The banal screeds of frivolous psycho babble, warning about the FDA's plot to eradicate me from my biological habitat within the confines of this meager existence is cute but unnecessary since I am already well versed on the aberrant ways of government malfeasance and their flagrant disregard for the American populace.

So goodbye to you. I sincerely hope you will seek medical attention and learn how to conduct yourself in a civilized manner which would be most appreciated by anyone who knows you personally, I will wager. They really should admit you to the nearest mental health facility ASAP. Their act of pity will serve to be the greater good for your well being.

And remember...the guys in the white jackets are your friends, and you can tell them all about the marshmallows, the FDA, and those acrimonious moderators from Scam.com who wish to suppress the truth from all of us ignorant people. When you make progress, they may even permit you to play on a computer again.

Well, Ta-ta, please forget to write.

Ha...ha...ha....

Last edited by Americanadian; 06-01-2007 at 09:15 AM.
    franKg - "Since God was ok with Moses, Joshua and David burning cities to the ground and killing all the civilians I think he would be ok with us splashing a little water on some terrorists."

Dr poormouth - "Exackly;
    It's not "waterboarding", it's "extraordinary baptism""

Quote Originally Posted by carlbenator
    As discussed in a previous thread, this IRRATIONAL HATRED for the Jews and their RIGHT to SURVIVE is one of the many PROOFS of a God, AND a Devil.

Re: Douglas Bickford requires mental therapy

did you EVER g hear the song lyrics....i'm so EXCITED,that i JUST(ly)cant HIDE it!?come on come on.....hehe!!....just askn..
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx
    did you EVER g hear the song lyrics....i'm so EXCITED,that i JUST(ly)cant HIDE it!?come on come on.....hehe!!....just askn..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=w_2eqejvRNw

Enjoy!
    Last edited by sojustask; 06-01-2007 at 04:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Americanadian
    Hey Douglas, I just wanted to enact a thread to acknowledge what a swell frothing zealot you are. None can compare to your intellectual intuitive ways concerning the important things in life. Like, you know, how the marshmallows are bad for us, and your conspiracy about the mods coming to get you. I mean, you better look under your bed, there may be one there waiting to suffocate you with a pillowcase in your sleep or something, just because they can't stand the truth being stated on this forum. :rolleyes:

The banal screeds of frivolous psycho babble, warning about the FDA's plot to eradicate me from my biological habitat within the confines of this meager existence is cute but unnecessary since I am already well versed on the aberrant ways of government malfeasance and their flagrant disregard for the American populace.

So goodbye to you. I sincerely hope you will seek medical attention and learn how to conduct yourself in a civilized manner which would be most appreciated by anyone who knows you personally, I will wager. They really should admit you to the nearest mental health facility ASAP. Their act of pity will serve to be the greater good for your well being.

And remember...the guys in the white jackets are your friends, and you can tell them all about the marshmallows, the FDA, and those acrimonious moderators from Scam.com who wish to suppress the truth from all of us ignorant people. When you make progress, they may even permit you to play on a computer again.

Ha...ha...ha....

that was really a nice post

Re: Douglas Bickford opened my eyes....

You're the one that needs professional help honey...douglas Bick has been responsible for opening alot of peoples' eyes to the New World Horror....and the horror contains sick white trash Americans like yourself. FUCK YOU AND ADMIT YOURSELF TO AN ASYLUM TODAY! FUCK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you. period.

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.

Re: Douglas Bickford opened my eyes....

Quote Originally Posted by finan88 View Post
    You're the one that needs professional help honey...douglas Bick has been responsible for opening alot of peoples' eyes to the New World Horror....and the horror contains sick white trash Americans like yourself. FUCK YOU AND ADMIT YOURSELF TO AN ASYLUM TODAY! FUCK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you. period.
    Man!...look at all the drool you got on the internet!
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Actually from a professional point of veiw...(not mine by the way, this is not my area.....one of my co-workers), this type of focused and personal character assassination reveals more about you than your intended target...
    But I am sure your therapist has already old you that. LOL
    I personally cannot stand accountants or freemasons...
    :cwm2:
    well I have made 200 posts now..and have rarely seen anything resembling a rounded comment...so see ya!
    Quote Originally Posted by Americanadian View Post

Ha...ha...ha....

Last edited by reentry; 05-29-2009 at 06:29 PM. Reason: last post

Actually from a professional point of veiw...(not mine by the way, this is not my area.....one of my co-workers), this type of focused and personal character assassination reveals more about you than your intended target...
    But I am sure your therapist has already old you that. LOL
    I personally cannot stand accountants or freemasons...
    :cwm2:
    well I have made 200 posts now..and have rarely seen anything resembling a rounded comment...so see ya!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qC5ri...el_video_title

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chj5R...el_video_title

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV3tyWrASmA&feature=channel_video_title

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaxLw...el_video_title

http://ae911truth.org
    http://911truth.org