+ Reply to Thread

$100 in Gas for just $25??

I answered another Craigslist post out of curiosity, and got an email containing:

Please review the website below.
    You will need to become an affiliate, at no cost to
    you, and you will get your own website to promote.
    Click on the "affiliate program" at the bottom of the
    website. I suggest you purchase one for yourself to
    use and to show people you know personally. At todays
    gas prices this is a GREAT product!

http://www.saveongascards.com/affiliates/uid/shoe0808

So, I go to the website and there's info in a photocopy of a letter in which someone received gas cards and I call this number for "Family Marketing USA" in Sherman Oaks, CA...800-383-0027

Sounds like they are a real company...you can only do this thing once per year per household...but how can they offer this? Sound's too good to be true.

Anyone heard of it?

Re: $100 in Gas for just $25??

I bought one of these about 3-4 weeks ago and it works GREAT :) Your right can only buy one per year per address but I guess its becasue of the advertisers on the booklets, who knows. I wanted to let you know this is a good deal with those gas prices sky rocketing.

Well This Program Has Has Even Gotten Better, Now $200 Worth Of Gas For $40 Plus No Limited On How Many You Can Purchase!!!! Also Has Added Some Travel, Grocery And Restaurant Discounts!!! I Became An Affiliate And Have Been Selling These Like Hotcakes!

Pyramid scheme. Don't listen to mtgbigdog. Run far, far away whenever you hear the phrase "affiliate program"