+ Reply to Thread

Urgent Assistance

To : [email protected]

Subject : FROM MISS ALICE JENNY KANGA !!!.

Date : Thu, May 31, 2007 11:53 AM

FROM MISS ALICE JENNY KANGA.
    ABIDJAN.IVORY COAST.
    COTE D'IVOIRE.

APPEAL FOR URGENT ASSISTANCE.

Alternative Email; [email protected]

Dear Guardian,

Good day to you over there,please permit me to inform you of my desire of going into this business relationship with you.Though this letter may come to you as suprise, since you dont know me personally before, but please
    kindly open your mind to help me and treat me like your own blood relation,
    because it has been very difficult for me to find a sincere person to entrust on this urgent request transaction .

My names are MISS ALICE JENNY KANGA. The only daughter of late Mr. And Mrs.FRANCIS KANGA. My father was a very wealth Cocaos & Golds Merchant in Abidjan, the economic capital of Ivory Coast, My father was attacked by unknown assassins during the political war crisis that going on our country here Abidjan , Ivory Coast . My mother died when I was a baby when she was about to delivers a new baby and since then my father took me so special as only child. Before the death of my father on november 2004 in a private hospital here in Abidjan he secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has the sum of twelve Million,Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars. USD($12.500,000) left in one of the private security/finances trust services house here in Abidjan Ivory Coast that he decleared it values as a family valuables such as Gold Jewelries and family belonging for security reason that he used my names her only daughter for the next of kin in depositing of the fund consignment.

However, he advised me that I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose such as real estate management or hotel management and also for my life safety because presently now I am not at the legal age to claim the fund consignment.

Therefore,I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards.Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.

Now permit me to ask you these few questions:-

(1)Can you help me for the retrievements of this fund on my behalf in the
    security custody here and to help me to provide a bank account in which this fund would be transferred into?

(2)Can you stand as a guardian of this fund since I am only 20 years old?

(3)Can you kindly help me to make an arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my Education and to secure a resident permit in your country?

(4) Can you honestly take me as your own and help me?

(5) Can I completely trust you?

(6) What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you
    after the money is in your account?

Please,Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible because my life is not safe here and I need to be out of here as soon as possible. Because since thereafter the death of my father all my uncles here are always after my life, been I am only daugther and the next of kin to all the properties then they start jealous of me and my presence here still be disturbing them and presently now I am staying with one of my childhood friends here due to lack of security to my life. That is the reason I quickly have this my contact with you, I want to leave here as soon as you assist me to transfer out this said fund into any of your safe bank account in your stable country and then send me some amount to enable me prepare to meet with you for me to resides finally, finish my study and invest the money with you by your own permission and directives. without your assistance I will find it difficult to transfer the said funds myself alone with my little experience.Please kindly let me know your plan for me and also let me know how best you can do to assist me out.

Hopefully to hear from you ASAP?

Best Regards,

Your respectful one,

Miss Alice Kanga.

Re: Urgent Assistance

bullsh1t. scam scam scam

Another 419 scam

From miss.Celina Kone.
    12 BP 1046 ABIDJAN COTE D IVORIE
    west africa

Dearest one,

I pray that this email reaches you in the best of health. This letter may
    come to you as a surprise due to the fact that we have not yet met. The
    message could be strange but it's real and you will realise this if you
    paysome attention to it. I want to notify you about it at least for the
    sake of your integrity.

l am miss.Celina Kone,the only daughter of late Mr and Mrs John Kone.My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan here, the economic capital of ivory coast, he was poissoned to death by his business associates.
    My mother died on the 20th october 1991 and since then my father took me so special because l am motherless.Before the death of my father on 29th march 2005 in a private hospital here in abidjan, he secretly called me on his bedside,when I sat down to listen to him, he started crying, why?

(1) he conplained that I am too young to be managing my life,
    (2)that I have not finished my university education as he planned for me,
    (3)no body to take care of me again as a young girl, but after much crying, he still passed an instruction to me that he has a sum of US$11.700.000. UNITED STATES DOLLARS which he deposited in a security company here in abidjan, that he used my name as the only daughter for his next of kin in deposit of the funds. he declared the contents as african arts works the security company does not know the relly content of the box.
    He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was posisoned by his business associates , that l should seek for a God fearing foreign partner in a country of my choice where l will transfer this money and use it for proper investment purpose ,that I must finish my university education by the help of a business partner abroad,that he or she should help me obtain a resident permit in his or her country.infert my dear this issue has been a very big load for me.i dont want to make a mistake as my ferther told me.he told me to fasting before taking any stap in this,and i have don that the lest left to GOD allmighty my. dear i hope you are god fearing person because i have nothing to do with an unbeliever.because this money is my life i dont want to ruse it.i am good christian so i want to tranfer this money to god fearing person.emaging a small girl like me is having a sleepless night beacause of this issue.if is not the death of my beloved parents i will not see such a situetion in my life.

He also gave an out standing instrution to the security company that the box must be transfered for there afficiate office outside this country , this is to make sure that I did not begin to make use of the money here so that his enemies will not get at me.
    Dear, I am now ready to do all these since my father my bread winner is no more.
    Dear l am honourable seeking your assistance in the
    following ways.

( 1) to help me retrive this box.
    (2) to serve as my gaurdian in your country while I will depend on your expert advise since l am a girl of 21 years.
    ( 3 ) to make arrangement for me to come over to your country in order to further my university education and to secure a residential permit for me in your country.
    Moreover , l am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as compensation for your effort /input after the successfull transfer of this funds to your account overseas.
    Furthermore, you can indicate your option towards assisting me as l believed that this project would be concluded within fourteen ( 14 ) days you signify interest to assist me.and maind you that there is political civil war which going on in my country here,
    Hoping to hearing from you soonest.
    May God bless you as you extend your helping hand to a needy fellow.
    Best wishes
    Celina Kone.

reply me with this address [email protected]

Please even if you don't want to assist me. Please keep it confidential for my security.
    My thier if you are not god fearing person please dont reply me please.

If you will send me the funds to purchase the bridge that I own in NY and/or the LARGE piece of undeveloped swamp land in FL, then I might be able to help you oh esteemed merchants daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by MIZRAE View Post

To : [email protected]

Subject : FROM MISS ALICE JENNY KANGA !!!.

Date : Thu, May 31, 2007 11:53 AM

FROM MISS ALICE JENNY KANGA.
    ABIDJAN.IVORY COAST.
    COTE D'IVOIRE.

APPEAL FOR URGENT ASSISTANCE.

Alternative Email; [email protected]

Dear Guardian,

Good day to you over there,please permit me to inform you of my desire of going into this business relationship with you.Though this letter may come to you as suprise, since you dont know me personally before, but please
    kindly open your mind to help me and treat me like your own blood relation,
    because it has been very difficult for me to find a sincere person to entrust on this urgent request transaction .

My names are MISS ALICE JENNY KANGA. The only daughter of late Mr. And Mrs.FRANCIS KANGA. My father was a very wealth Cocaos & Golds Merchant in Abidjan, the economic capital of Ivory Coast, My father was attacked by unknown assassins during the political war crisis that going on our country here Abidjan , Ivory Coast . My mother died when I was a baby when she was about to delivers a new baby and since then my father took me so special as only child. Before the death of my father on november 2004 in a private hospital here in Abidjan he secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has the sum of twelve Million,Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars. USD($12.500,000) left in one of the private security/finances trust services house here in Abidjan Ivory Coast that he decleared it values as a family valuables such as Gold Jewelries and family belonging for security reason that he used my names her only daughter for the next of kin in depositing of the fund consignment.

However, he advised me that I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose such as real estate management or hotel management and also for my life safety because presently now I am not at the legal age to claim the fund consignment.

Therefore,I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards.Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.

Now permit me to ask you these few questions:-

(1)Can you help me for the retrievements of this fund on my behalf in the
    security custody here and to help me to provide a bank account in which this fund would be transferred into?

(2)Can you stand as a guardian of this fund since I am only 20 years old?

(3)Can you kindly help me to make an arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my Education and to secure a resident permit in your country?

(4) Can you honestly take me as your own and help me?

(5) Can I completely trust you?

(6) What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you
    after the money is in your account?

Please,Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible because my life is not safe here and I need to be out of here as soon as possible. Because since thereafter the death of my father all my uncles here are always after my life, been I am only daugther and the next of kin to all the properties then they start jealous of me and my presence here still be disturbing them and presently now I am staying with one of my childhood friends here due to lack of security to my life. That is the reason I quickly have this my contact with you, I want to leave here as soon as you assist me to transfer out this said fund into any of your safe bank account in your stable country and then send me some amount to enable me prepare to meet with you for me to resides finally, finish my study and invest the money with you by your own permission and directives. without your assistance I will find it difficult to transfer the said funds myself alone with my little experience.Please kindly let me know your plan for me and also let me know how best you can do to assist me out.

Hopefully to hear from you ASAP?

Best Regards,

Your respectful one,

Miss Alice Kanga.

Please refer these letters to http://419eater.com

They are all 419 scams ( Wire Fraud )
    :2gunsfiring_v1:419:judges: