+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Douglasbickford7777777777 Guest

Lady Mod is SCAMMING US on Scam.com

Stephanie is not letting us post if SHE DOESN'T AGREE with what we are saying. Whenever she doesn't agree with what you are saying she will DISABLE your IP Address from starting new posts and even post anything at all. Do we live in a communist country or what. I thought this site is for freedom of speech. I say to the owners of this site to fire her and get someone as a moderator that will allow all points of view. She even CLAIMS TO LOVE GOD butt has HATRED in her heart kinda like George Bush.

Douglas Bickford one BANNED but NOW AM FREE

Re: Stephanie is SCAMMING US on Scam.com

One more thing is she banned me because I have more than one screen name but if you go to the TMII THREAD see WHAT ISEEBELIEVE2 is SAYING Stephanie and her are one and the same. Ask her. If she tells you it is not her she is lying.

Douglas Bickford

Come back to God Stephanie and be careful what you say about me.

One more thing she is doing. She is promoting SCAMS on SCAM.COM. I thought this SITE was FOR EXPOSING SCAMS not PROMOTING them. I SAY TO the OWNERS FIRE HER! Now!

sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by Douglasbickford7777777777
    One more thing is she banned me because I have more than one screen name but if you go to the TMII THREAD see WHAT ISEEBELIEVE2 is SAYING Stephanie and her are one and the same. Ask her. If she tells you it is not her she is lying.

Douglas Bickford

Come back to God Stephanie and be careful what you say about me.
    I don't have anything to say about you Douglas, your hysterics and lies pretty much says it all.

I only have one screen name, I only need one to play here. Your problem is what it has always been since you showed up here claiming you were scammed, you believe EVERYTHING you read.

You are gullible and a simpleton. I can't change that about you and apparently you aren't willing to change it about you.

Silly man.

Lady Mod

One more thing she is doing. She is promoting SCAMS on SCAM.COM. I thought this SITE was FOR EXPOSING SCAMS not PROMOTING them. I SAY TO the OWNERS FIRE HER! Now!
    Is that the last "one more thing"? I thought this site was for discussing scams. And we don't live in spam.com we simply post our opinions and thoughts and read other's. I don't agree with everything the moderators do but they have their rules and must use their discretion. It's simply not a democracy here, it's a business interprise and the ultimate goal of the owner is to maximize profits. I don't know this business well but I assume he does that by attracting as many people to the site as possible. If someone becomes disruptive to the point that people no longer login, then it's up to his paid moderators to stop the bleeding.

I don't know what issues you have, sounds like some unauthorized username use or something, but whatever it is, it appears that stephanie deemed you a threat to her boss's profits. Don't get me wrong. Lady mod is completely screwed up in the head with her political and spiritual thoughts but she's the moderator. :D
    The terminally stupid and certifiably insane.

Not.................................

Stephanie is not letting us post if SHE DOESN'T AGREE with what we are saying.
    How on earth does this fit appropriately into a religious forum?
    Whenever she doesn't agree with what you are saying she will DISABLE your IP Address from starting new posts and even post anything at all.
    I have seen the moderator disagree with alot of posts & yet the OP has begun other threads.
    Do we live in a communist country or what.
    Yes, we do live in a communist country, it's called "corporate america".
    I thought this site is for freedom of speech.
    All organized entities have requirments (stipulations), even on speech. Yes, you have the freedom to say whatever you please, but be prepared for the consequences. Reference the 1970's, more specifically Watergate.
    I say to the owners of this site to fire her and get someone as a moderator that will allow all points of view.
    To make changes, you need to aspire to be the man. You must be the man in order to make a difference!
    She even CLAIMS TO LOVE GOD butt has HATRED in her heart kinda like George Bush.
    Now, that is a spiteful thing to say. Do you love God?

TMII THREAD see WHAT ISEEBELIEVE2 is SAYING Stephanie and her are one and the same. Ask her. If she tells you it is not her she is lying.

You stupid, ignorant idiot. There is NO ONE by that screen name you gave, the real person is Isee2Believe and she is exposing that TMII scam in the Internet forum.

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t...highlight=TMII

I doubt any of the other claims you made since I checked the last 20 posts she made but she isn't scamming anyone.

How about engaging your brain before you shoot off at the hip? I seem to remember you getting taken in by Nigerian scammers in an email because God told you they were Christians too.

Just shows the depth of your intelligence. Now stay gone and stop spamming the board. Keep harassing me and making false claims and you might find yourself explaining to a judge you questionable behavior.

Lady Mod

Ha...ha...ha...Douglas the mentally challenged frothing zealot has returned.

Hey Douglas, if you continuing spamming this forum, I will be sure and make every effort to make your stay here a living hell.

Stick to ruminating about the FDA's conspiracy to fry your brain with marshmallows and tea bags. Now kindly go fvck yourself at your earliest convenience.
    franKg - "Since God was ok with Moses, Joshua and David burning cities to the ground and killing all the civilians I think he would be ok with us splashing a little water on some terrorists."

Dr poormouth - "Exackly;
    It's not "waterboarding", it's "extraordinary baptism""

Quote Originally Posted by carlbenator
    As discussed in a previous thread, this IRRATIONAL HATRED for the Jews and their RIGHT to SURVIVE is one of the many PROOFS of a God, AND a Devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Americanadian

Stick to ruminating about the FDA's conspiracy to fry your brain with marshmallows and tea bags.
    Oh ya! I forgot all about the marshmellows and teabags thread. LOL.

It is a FULL moon out tonight,(the second one this month) maybe that brought him out of hiding?

Lady Mod

Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    Oh ya! I forgot all about the marshmellows and teabags thread. LOL.

It is a FULL moon out tonight,(the second one this month) maybe that brought him out of hiding?

Lady Mod
    It must be those tapeworms in his intestines getting him all riled up. ;)
    franKg - "Since God was ok with Moses, Joshua and David burning cities to the ground and killing all the civilians I think he would be ok with us splashing a little water on some terrorists."

Dr poormouth - "Exackly;
    It's not "waterboarding", it's "extraordinary baptism""

Quote Originally Posted by carlbenator
    As discussed in a previous thread, this IRRATIONAL HATRED for the Jews and their RIGHT to SURVIVE is one of the many PROOFS of a God, AND a Devil.

Godeskian is offline I have taken all knowledge to be my province. User Rank

Why in the name of Petey the Divine Dinosaur would you post this in religious scams?
    Close your eyes, but keep your mind wide open.

Quote Originally Posted by Godeskian
    Why in the name of Petey the Divine Dinosaur would you post this in religious scams?
    I'll second that. Put it over on the science thread. There's not much science over there anymore anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Godeskian
    Because he is a religious nutcase. Sent by God to torture everyone else.

That is why he put it here. He was also probably afraid I wouldn't see it in another forum.

Lady Mod

Re: Lady Mod is SCAMMING US on Scam.com

I did decide to edit the subject line. If I wanted my name up in headlines I would do something worthy of seeing it there.

I don't get rewards for allowing people to harass me. But one more thread and I make it to double digits. LOL.

Lady Mod

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work... User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by Americanadian
    It must be those tapeworms in his intestines getting him all riled up. ;)
    yeah, that's termed a 'Blue-moon.'[ Once in a Blue-moon!] :rolleyes: