+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Oblivian Omg

Oblivian Omg

on the SURFACE i say go ahead and WATCH it!? but on the DEEPER MEANING i say YOU may not be PREPARED for it's IMPACT!? that we are ALL but CLONES of a PROMISED outcome/intention that is NOT actually DEFINED here except by PERCEIVED IDENTIFICATION with IMPLIED PERSON(ality) and THAT posed as a REMEMBRANCE under our KNOWN DUTIES of TAUGHT AUTHORIZED STRUCTURING!? :errr: :bah: :
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: Oblivian Omg

I agree. I was so excited to see this movie.

Visually it was stunning, but the writing and story....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Its actually OBLIVION not OBLIVIAN hahahah

Not even worth a redbox rental....trust me. I saw it in theatre and I was dozing off. At home, I'd rather vacuum.
    Last edited by Administrator; 11-19-2013 at 10:48 AM.

Re: Oblivian Omg

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    I agree. I was so excited to see this movie.

Visually it was stunning, but the writing and story....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Its actually OBLIVION not OBLIVIAN hahahah

Not even worth a redbox rental....trust me. I saw it in theatre and I was dozing off. At home, I'd rather vacuum.
    YOU GOT ME on spelling!? and i DO see where you are ZZZZZZZZZZZZZing it but i THINK you are MISSING the POINT!? the TECHNOLOGICAL SUPERIOR entities are completely at REST with their LIVES almost to the POINT of BORINGLY but DUTIFULLY carrying out their JOBS and this DOES reflect on OUR SITUATION NOW if we are so SITUATED in some SUPERIOR position.............LIKE YOURSELF!? and WHO wants to DISTURB that ILLUSION unless THINGS happen to WAKE US UP to AUTHORSHIP and PURPOSE you might say!? and THAT FACTOR is somehow INHERENTLY IMBEDDED like GERMS learning how to FIGHT antibiotics and PASSING it ON!? :errr: : :judges: :
    Last edited by lexx; 11-23-2013 at 10:04 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you