+ Reply to Thread

Microsoft Word Scam

I feel so dumb, by my age I should know better and usually delete these stupid scams. But being that it was microsoft and had a trademark and looked legitamite I filled out the information they requested. Not certain I decided to look for information regarding this low and behold I came across this scam being sent out over 2 years ago. I didn't see anything current so I decided to let everyone who visits know that it is back. Luckily they can't get anything with the information I provided.
    Be careful out there and know that God will give them what is coming to them. :D :D
    You are among the 25winners of the Microsoft lotto lottery winners which was held in United States of america on the 25TH,APRIL 2007.

You are hereby informed to contact our offshore paying center in London for your claim. You are adviced to complete the information requested in the application of claim with your serial number and the lucky wining number.

The contact of our paying bank is as stated below:

CITI BANK UNITED KINGDOM
    332 Oxford Street, London W1C 1JF -
    United Kingdom London.
    Fax:+447031836703 Tel;+447031967661.
    Email:[email protected]

CALLS FOR MICROSOFT LOTTERY WINNERS ARE OPEN FROM MONDAY TO FRIDAY 8AM TO 6PM GMT.

Congratulation!!!

Yours faithfully.

Mrs Edith Ambler

APPLICATION OF CLAIM
    REF: MICROSOFT LOTTERY WINNER

1.Full Name:............................................. ...............................................
    2.Address:........................................ .................................................. ....
    3.Nationality:.................................... .................................................. ....
    4.Age:.........................Date of Birth:............................................ ..........
    5.Occupation:..................................... .................................................. ...
    6.Phone:..................................Fax:.... .................................................. ....
    7.State of Origin:........................................... ..........................................
    8.Serial Number............................................ ....................
    9.Reference Number............................................ ....................................
    10.Security Code Number............................................ ..........................

Re: Microsoft Word Scam

Check the Lottery Scams board here - there are millions of these scam emails around, all claiming to be from well known companies.

Re: Microsoft Word Scam

Another lottery scam with a .info email id