+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Is Ron Paul popular with Republicans, or is it a liberal scam?

Here is a poll that is a little different. They take (supposedly) a republican voters first choice for president, and then ask them which candidate would be a suitable replacement should their candidate not make it.

What this poll shows, is that those who say they are republican and support Paul in the poll, seem to differ greatly from those that support every other republican candidate that is running. I smell BULLSH!T.

See what I mean...

Looks like a liberal scam job, just as I have said.

http://www.blogpi.net/accept-no-substitutes

Re: Is Ron Paul popular with Republicans, or is it a liberal scam?

Is everytihng a librul conspiracy with you? Do you ever get tired of touting the same retarded rhetoric of partisan policitcs that is sinking this country into the hole? Or do you actually enjoy being a part of the problem?

Just in case you were wondering crapoli, the answer is YES... You are still the one and only person on my ignore list.

Buh bye.

Quote Originally Posted by Grim17
    Just in case you were wondering crapoli, the answer is YES... You are still the one and only person on my ignore list.

Buh bye.

if i'm on your ignore list, why do you still talk to me, I think you secretly love me.

sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by Grim17
    Here is a poll that is a little different. They take (supposedly) a republican voters first choice for president, and then ask them which candidate would be a suitable replacement should their candidate not make it.

What this poll shows, is that those who say they are republican and support Paul in the poll, seem to differ greatly from those that support every other republican candidate that is running. I smell BULLSH!T.

Do you want to repeat that in English? I don't see HOW you got that assumption from these charts.

Lady Mod

Quote Originally Posted by cscirpoli
    if i'm on your ignore list, why do you still talk to me, I think you secretly love me.
    LOL, he also just admitted in front of God and everyone that he enjoys being part of the problem.

Chalk one up for cscirpoli! :D

Lady Mod

Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    LOL, he also just admitted in front of God and everyone that he enjoys being part of the problem.

Chalk one up for cscirpoli! :D

Lady Mod
    w00t, take a screen shot, grim once again proved he's an idiot :)

Do you want to repeat that in English? I don't see HOW you got that assumption from these charts.

Lady Mod
    If this is a liberal scam, then it must be the best kept secret on the internet. I used the secret liberal handshake and have given the secret liberal signal and have even used the secret liberal knock, and yet have heard nothing about the secret liberal plan to vote for Ron Paul in the on line Republican poll.

Psst....hey Grim....your computer was developed, manufactured and maintained by "libruls". The internet was devised, constructed and enacted by "libruls".

Boycott all "libruls" by destroying your computer before the "libruls" destroy America. Bush commands you!
    franKg - "Since God was ok with Moses, Joshua and David burning cities to the ground and killing all the civilians I think he would be ok with us splashing a little water on some terrorists."

Dr poormouth - "Exackly;
    It's not "waterboarding", it's "extraordinary baptism""

Quote Originally Posted by carlbenator
    As discussed in a previous thread, this IRRATIONAL HATRED for the Jews and their RIGHT to SURVIVE is one of the many PROOFS of a God, AND a Devil.

Quote Originally Posted by bairdi
    If this is a liberal scam, then it must be the best kept secret on the internet. I used the secret liberal handshake and have given the secret liberal signal and have even used the secret liberal knock, and yet have heard nothing about the secret liberal plan to vote for Ron Paul in the on line Republican poll.
    Shhhh....don't reveal that we have a secret handshake. ;)
    franKg - "Since God was ok with Moses, Joshua and David burning cities to the ground and killing all the civilians I think he would be ok with us splashing a little water on some terrorists."

Dr poormouth - "Exackly;

As discussed in a previous thread, this IRRATIONAL HATRED for the Jews and their RIGHT to SURVIVE is one of the many PROOFS of a God, AND a Devil.

I took another crack at those charts, someone tell me if I'm guessing right.

We have F. Thompson leading the pack with 2093 Internet votes.
    And Ron Paul is a close second with 2072 votes.

Am I guessing right here?

Still don't see how the liberals are making it a conspiracy but I want to make sure I am reading these charts right.

;)

Lady Mod

We in the independent realm have a secret handshake, but since we're all independent no one knows what the others secret handshake is...

So we gave that up and leave the partisan bickering to the Lib and Repubs :)

I took another crack at those charts, someone tell me if I'm guessing right.

We have F. Thompson leading the pack with 2093 Internet votes.
    And Ron Paul is a close second with 2072 votes.

Am I guessing right here?

Still don't see how the liberals are making it a conspiracy but I want to make sure I am reading these charts right.

;)

Lady Mod

I'm really confused becaues according the poll the representatives can actually get negative votes, does that mean people voted against them? I don't get it, how do you get negative votes, I thought if you got no votes, you would still be at 0 votes. The whole, if I gave you 3 apples, you would have 3 apples, and if i gave you no apples you would have 0 apples...

Wait. I just looked at the charts again. Once totaled Ron Paul is first. COOL! F Thompson is second.

I think Grim is just peeved because he's a McCain fan and that guy sucked in this poll.

LOL

Wait. I just looked at the charts again. Once totaled Ron Paul is first. COOL! F Thompson is second.

I think Grim is just peeved because he's a McCain fan and that guy sucked in this poll.

LOL

Grim must not love him that much. He didn't take me up on the offer to re-enact McCain's stroll in the peaceful Iraqi market place. But hey...Iraq has never been safer, yes?

Dr poormouth - "Exackly;

Quote Originally Posted by Americanadian
    Grim must not love him that much. He didn't take me up on the offer to re-enact McCain's stroll in the peaceful Iraqi market place. But hey...Iraq has never been safer, yes?
    Well, he does have one brain cell that's working. ;)

LM