+ Reply to Thread

Research returns empty

My sis and I recently tried to find info. for a mail order company, but can't find out anything. The company name is Tami B. Enterprises-1007 N. Federal Highway #278, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33304. It says they will pay $15 per booklet that you assemble and you can earn up to $2500 a week. Stating there is a money back guarantee and all checks paid out are guaranteed. They will send out all supplies needed to perform these functions and checks paid are at least $750. I can't find any info. anywhere about this company to even find out if it is legit or a scam. I know if it sounds too good to be true then it probably is. I'm just trying to find out how do I research this to find out if anyone was scammed or not. The first time I read about this was in the Home Business magazine, but that doesn't make it legit at all. Now I receive mail from this organization. The first letter has a $40 refundable deposit plus $5 shipping. Then I received some for less to start. How do I find out how legit this company really is? :confused:

Re: Research returns empty

Any opportunity that states: assembling is a ripoff. You never receive what you xpect. Check this forum topics for 05/28, I believe this company was posted or a similar company and it was a ripoff.
    Don't get scammed. Check out all opportunities or Companies before doing business.