+ Reply to Thread

aid and comfort for the needy

Hi, people, I am new here, and am impressed the the wealth of info. I am seeing a great deal about what does not work, can anyone tell me something that does?

Been burned too many times to count. But I still have hope that there is some niche I can be successful with. I don't want the 10 million $ mansion in the south of FL, with the red Ferrari and the blond bimbo with the big BB's.

I just want to do more than live paycheck to paycheck and do it honestly, without taking advantage of people.

I don't have much to invest, a dollar is hard to come by. Surely there is something that works. HELP!

Re: aid and comfort for the needy

Hi, Ceetrane:

You and I are in the same boat! I just posted the same general feelings on two other threads hoping that someone will be able to shed some light.

I've averted disaster several times by logging on scam.com - but I tell you, I'm getting more and more confused about what IS NOT a scam. Most of them are! I work full time, as does my husband. We're just looking to make a little extra to put away for Christmas, that kind of thing, so we don't use our credit cards.

I'm just not seeing any that are legitimate. I am not looking for some get-rich-quick crap and I have no interest in selling HerbaLife or any other vitamin, or in participating in MLM scams. I want something that is real where I will get a reasonable check to do legal work in the evenings/weekends. Where I won't lose my savings, or be a party to other people losing THEIRS.

If someone could kind of narrow it down, I'd be greatful. This is my first contribution to a thread, and I realize I sound naive. But now I'm seeing people who have "banned" under their log-in who look like they are pushing even more scams. The Internet is so useful, and deceptive all at the same time!

Hey, writerchick35, thx for the moral support. Hope you find what you are looking for.

And where did those links come from in my post, they are not mine? Anyone?

are you talking about the advertising after your post?

Quote Originally Posted by ceetrane
    Hey, writerchick35, thx for the moral support. Hope you find what you are looking for.

And where did those links come from in my post, they are not mine? Anyone?
    it's probably just ads google put in.
    Patricia Lynne's Treasures
    Why should you look there? Because it's not a get rich scam.
    It's my store! I got it up (almost gotta add a few items and spell check LOL) I got domain hosting and email accounts. I sent out my application for sales tax. I'm so excited. Also check out my blog at myspace page

I too, once looked for a good place to make money, and there just weren't any around. However, I made a post of a way, if you put the time in, that you can make a good chunk of change that's relative to the amount of time you put in. I've already posted in another forum, so here's the link to the post:

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?p=383431#post383431

It is hard to believe that you can actually make profit from these free iPod sites, but there's more to it than you first realize. Again, you will NOT make a lot of money over night, but if you do put in the effort, you can make out pretty well. No skills are necessary, it will take a few times to get pro at it, but once there, you'll see how easy it is. NO "UP-START COSTS" WHATSOEVER! My e-mail is: anthonyrosas [at] gmail [dot] com e-mail me if you're interested and want more information or if you want my paypal statements to see if I'm telling you the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by writerchick35
    Hi, Ceetrane:

You and I are in the same boat! I just posted the same general feelings on two other threads hoping that someone will be able to shed some light.

I've averted disaster several times by logging on scam.com - but I tell you, I'm getting more and more confused about what IS NOT a scam. Most of them are! I work full time, as does my husband. We're just looking to make a little extra to put away for Christmas, that kind of thing, so we don't use our credit cards.

I'm just not seeing any that are legitimate. I am not looking for some get-rich-quick crap and I have no interest in selling HerbaLife or any other vitamin, or in participating in MLM scams. I want something that is real where I will get a reasonable check to do legal work in the evenings/weekends. Where I won't lose my savings, or be a party to other people losing THEIRS.

If someone could kind of narrow it down, I'd be greatful. This is my first contribution to a thread, and I realize I sound naive. But now I'm seeing people who have "banned" under their log-in who look like they are pushing even more scams. The Internet is so useful, and deceptive all at the same time!
    The key to not getting scammed is to avoid all the "programs" that promise you will make lots of money with very little effort.

Im assuming you like to write.. :) Have you thought about writing articles for associated content or starting a blog? Both are great ways for writers to make money online.

If you want to work for a company and get a regular paycheck your only options are to find a local company that will allow you to work at home in the evenings or to apply to some of the national companies that look for people to work from home. These jobs are not easy to get and the competition is fierce since everyone wants one.

There are tons of other ways to make money at home but I just wanted to toss out a couple of ideas for you to get started.