View Poll Results: Am I breaking rules with this?

Voters
2. This poll is closed
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

0 0%
  • Technically yes, you should change it.

1 50.00%
  • Technically no, but you should change it.

0 0%
  • Honestly, it's a signature, and yes, you are, but who cares?

0 0%
  • Honestly, it's a signature, and no, you're not, so who cares?

1 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread

Am I advertising this?

I have recently come under scrutiny for the use of my signature, and for its contents. I would like to poll the forums to get a more general population answer. Thanks for your input!

Re: Am I advertising this?

JJ... how old are you? I'm just curious based on some of your posts that I've read recently.

I hope you realize that Reg was just joking about your signature... he was just giving you a hard time.
    I do not believe that MLM/Network Marketing is a bad business model. I believe it's the shady people in MLM that make it LOOK bad. As long as you work hard, run your business ethically, and work with ethical people, then MLM can help you reach your financial goals... whether it's just to make extra money on the side or a full-time income.

"Never argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with years of experience."

Pink Zebra Sprinkles

I didn't mention his name or anyone else's. It has sparked my curiosity more than anything; I want to see what everyone else says about it. And, I'm 20.

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work... User Rank

Please enlighten me... I am not sure what the issue is here?
    Thnaks =

Quote Originally Posted by jjkemp04
    I didn't mention his name or anyone else's. It has sparked my curiosity more than anything; I want to see what everyone else says about it. And, I'm 20.
    I know you didn't.... but you really didn't come under scrutiny in the first place because of your signature... it was all just a joke. I doubt anyone would seriously have a problem with your signature, and if they did then I think they need to seek help... haha.

And I thought so (that you were 20 or so)... haha.
    I do not believe that MLM/Network Marketing is a bad business model. I believe it's the shady people in MLM that make it LOOK bad. As long as you work hard, run your business ethically, and work with ethical people, then MLM can help you reach your financial goals... whether it's just to make extra money on the side or a full-time income.

"Never argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with years of experience."

Pink Zebra Sprinkles

Quote Originally Posted by coontie
    Please enlighten me... I am not sure what the issue is here?
    Thnaks =
    JJ started picking on a guy with the screen name Agel in the MLM forum because he felt like he was advertising and didn't like it. So Agel started picking on JJ because of his signature and said that he was advertising Flintstone vitamins.

That's pretty much it.

Pink Zebra Sprinkles

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work... User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by April47
    JJ started picking on a guy with the screen name Agel in the MLM forum because he felt like he was advertising and didn't like it. So Agel started picking on JJ because of his signature and said that he was advertising Flintstone vitamins.

That's pretty much it.
    I C - thanks for the update... sort of petty and immature eh? :rolleyes:

Quote Originally Posted by coontie
    I C - thanks for the update... sort of petty and immature eh? :rolleyes:
    lol... very much soo.. Geez some people can't take a joke..

But really if he thinks my name is advertising a product... look at his signature ..what different from a name or a signature ?

Quote Originally Posted by jjkemp04
    I have recently come under scrutiny for the use of my signature, and for its contents. I would like to poll the forums to get a more general population answer. Thanks for your input!

lol.. I think it's funny as hell that you started this " name calling, and ad ", thing .. then you go make a thread like this.. i think your just a Attention Seeker..

If your signature, or my name was a problem, the Admins would let us know ;)
    nice chating buddy