+ Reply to Thread

Going Along with the Scam IV

First time I've been asked for a picture....just curious if they'll respond to "The Donald". lol

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Friday, May 25, 2007 7:06 AM
    To: jdevlin@comcast.net
    Subject: Global Max Courier Company Dispatch LTD

Hello,
    I have been assigned to compile information in order to send out money that you have won in a foreign exchange stock lottery. Your email address has been picked from over 1,000,000 people and i congratulate this accomplishment.

I have alreay Paid the fee for your Cheque Draft, but the manager of Eko Bank Benin told me that before the check will get to you that it will expire.
    So i told him to cash $850,000.00 and have made all the necessary arrangement of delivering the $850,000.00 in cash. This arrangment was made with GLOBAL MAX COURIER COMPANY.

This in the information they need to delivery your package to you.

1.YOUR FULL NAME
    2.YOUR HOME ADDRESS.
    3.YOUR CURRENT HOME TELEPHONE NUMBER.
    5.A COPY OF YOUR PICTURE

Sincerely
    Williams Benjamin
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

William

Thanks for getting my prize together, I can always use some more cash!

Thanks
    Don

Trump Tower, Penthouse
    New York, NY 11223
    201-555-8399

Re: Going Along with the Scam IV

HAHAHAHA! Oh please let them fall for this! If there is a God, please make these scammers be dumb! Amen.

Quote Originally Posted by jjkemp04
    HAHAHAHA! Oh please let them fall for this! If there is a God, please make these scammers be dumb! Amen.

Dude...I got a reply within 15 minutes. It's a beauty!! Just trying to figure where to go with it because I didn't think they would respond.

lol!!!

Jack

Ooh, please post it here! They're great reads, and, if you can't think of anything, someone here will!

This was the fastest response. I didn't put it in the last post, but created an email letter head "From the Desk of Donald Trump". I really didn't think I would hear from them again. Idiots!

Sent: Friday, May 25, 2007, 2007 10:01AM
    To: jdevlin@comcast.net

Attn; Donald Trump ,
    You are welcome to Global Max Courier Company Dispatch LTD an affiliate of the delivery service.We are pleased to be at your service.Global Max Courier is Regulated and Stipulated by the Delivery Service Authority(DSA),the delivery institutions that Governall delievry activities in the Benin Republic.

This office has been Notified by your partner of trunk box deposited in our company for the delivery to your nominated address.The original copy of your insurance certificate,together with a covering document(Letter of Affidavit for Claims) from the Benin government stating that the consignment was obtained legally through your partner will be sent to you as soon as
    you meet with our demand here. Your mailing address where to deliver your package has been noted with your telephone number.

You can now begin the final step of the delievry process, which is the delivery of your trunk box to you. With regards to this, there are little charges you are required to pay us to enable us carry out thedelivery to your address.

Here is the charges estimate presented below:

Courier of your trunk box to you via Global Max
    Courier Company Dispatch LTD of this channel below:

Global Max Courier Company Dispatch LTD
    Letter of Affidavit for Claims: $100.00
    Insurance: $170.00
    Vat: $30.00

----------------------------------------------------------------
    REPLY:

That’s great, but how do I get you the money? There is no indication of how to transfer the funds. There's a good return on that $300, this shouldn't be a problem. Let's get this transaction complete.

Thanks in Advance!
    Don

So are they operating out of France? The email address is where I'm getting this from. Also, you should ask to meet them in person with attorneys present to "ensure your birth-given rights are not violated" or something to that affect, or something like "to ensure that the transaction is made while adhering to all applicable laws, mandates, and regulations."

You are sooooo funny :p.

Usually, and this is on a good day, I just reply by calling them uneducated, piss-poor living 3rd world country morons.

But what you do is just brilliant. I wish I had the patience to respond like you. I use to get about one a month, but now, at least in the past few days, I am getting 3-4 a day. I am now reporting them to my ISP.

Keep up the good work.

I probably could have strung this guy along a litte, but it's the holiday weekend. Best to just start fresh with someone new next week.

Sent: Friday, May 25, 2007 1:02PM
    To: Jack Devlin

ATTN; DONALD TRUMP
    WE RECEIVE YOUR MAIL REGARDS THAT YOU WILL SEND THE MONEY VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.YOU CAN SEND THE MONEY WITH OUR AGENT NAME BLOW .
    RECEIVERS NAME........DOUGLAS ANRIEOBI
    ADDRESS;..............HOSPITAL ABUDA STREET.
    CITY;.................COTONOU
    COUNTRY;..............BENIN REPUBLIC
    QUESTION;.............GOD
    ANSWER;..........BLESS
    MTCN......
    AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE MONEY TODAY, THEN BY TOMORROW YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE WITH OUR DIPLOMAT AGENT IN IN YOUR COUNTRY. AND IMMEDIATELY THE DIPLOMAT AGENT ARRIVE TO YOUR COUNTRY THEY WILL GIVE YOU A CALL TO ENABLE THEM LOCATE YOU AND DELIVER YOUR PACKAGE BOX TO YOU .
    WE ARE WAITING TO RECEIVE THE WESTERN UNION INFORMATION IMMEDIATELY AND WE NEED YOUR PERSONAL PICTURE SO THAT DIPLOMAT AGENT WILL LOCATE TO YOUR COUNTRY AND YOU HAVE TO ATTACHYOUR PICTURE AND SEND IT WITH THE MONEY SO THAT WE CAN CONCLUD IT AND DIPLOMAT ARRIVE TO YOUR COUNTRY BY MORNING WHICH IS MONDAY AND DELIVERD YOUR PACKAGE BOX

TO YOUR DOOR STEP IMMEDIATELY.

GLOBAL MAX COURIER COMPANY
    DISPATCH LTD BENIN REPULIC
    TELEPOHN NUMBER +229 93236193

-----------------------------------------------------------------
    REPLY:

I’ve met a lot of idiots in my day, but you guys take the cake. I mean really, this scam been circulating the internet and emails since the dawn of the web! I’m sorry to say that you picked the wrong person to email. I’m not really millionaire/TV star Donald Trump…maybe you’ve heard of him???

I actually work www.crime-reseach.org, and organization that helps combat internet fraud and email scams. Fortunately for me, I received an email directly from you…makes my life a lot easier! UNFORTUNATELY for you, my company works directly with the FBI (http://www.fbi.gov/cyberinvest/escams.htm) in these cases. They have the ability to trace any email using special CIA software known as the “IP PROFILER 2.0” I’m sure the few days we’ve been communicating has given the FBI plenty of time to track not only your external IP, but your internal as well. If you’re using any kind of high speed internet access or wireless router, they should be knocking on your door momentarily.

So, good luck in prison - and thanks for making my job easy.
    How do you not know who Donald Trump is?? Picture and everything….moron!!

Good luck in prison,
    The Donald

I just love you.

I logged off earlier today and logged back on at 12:30 AM (PST) to see if there were any more posts from you.

Question: On your last post you mentioned who you worked for. Do you really work where you said you worked or were you just scamming the scammers?

Since I have been answering them with really mean emails I find I am getting even more and more "offers". I think I got at least 10 today.

I think I will stop answering them becausethey are really filling up my email box.

Anyway, all I can say to you is ROCK ON.

Quote Originally Posted by need2know
    I just love you.

I logged off earlier today and logged back on at 12:30 AM (PST) to see if there were any more posts from you.

Question: On your last post you mentioned who you worked for. Do you really work where you said you worked or were you just scamming the scammers?

Since I have been answering them with really mean emails I find I am getting even more and more "offers". I think I got at least 10 today.

I think I will stop answering them becausethey are really filling up my email box.

Anyway, all I can say to you is ROCK ON.

No, that's not who I work for. I do a lot of googling when trying to come up with replies. I support medical software...that's it. Nothing as great as what I make up..lol. Although, when we're slow I do enjoy replying to these guys. I know, I need a life!

Have a great holiday weekend!!!