+ Reply to Thread

Vitamark vs Ameriplan (Need Help)

Which company is better to work for?

Re: Vitamark vs Ameriplan (Need Help)

Again, my same response. I'm not sure specifically what are you looking for?

Which home based business is better? I know it depends on what my interests are but just give me your feedback.

jdla,

Which MLM company a person chooses is a very personal thing. We're all unique individuals, with different desires and motivations. We all do things for our own personal reasons.

That's why it's nearly impossible for anyone to tell you which MLM is the right one "for you".

Find a product or service that you LOVE and would use regardless of your ability to share it with others to make money.

If you don't know what to look for in a great company, LEARN what to look for, become a student first, THEN decide which one fits you.

What The “Heavy Hitters” Won’t
    Tell You About Network Marketing
    ~
    10 Myths propagated in NWM

~
    1. ~ Your Upline will build it for you.
    (If your upline will build it, why do they need you?)
    ~
    2. ~ 3-Way calls will enable you to recruit.
    ~
    3. ~ The “system” will do all the work.
    (If the system does all the work, why do they need you?)
    ~
    4. ~ The Product will sell itself.
    (If the product sells itself, why do they need you?)
    ~
    5. ~ The product doesn’t matter - it’s the compensation plan!
    ~
    6. ~ All you need is your warm market.
    ~
    7. ~ You can make BIG BUCKS FAST!
    ~
    8. ~ All you need are “2” people - or “3” or “5” etc…
    ~
    9. ~ You can buy your way to Success.
    (Or, you don’t need ANY money!)
    ~
    10. ~ Your MLM company is the BEST in the history of the world!

THE ONE UNIVERSAL TRUTH ABOUT NETWORK MARKETING:

YOU - Are The Most Important Factor in Your Business.

Good luck in finding the "right one" for you!

Hope that helps some!

Kerry Hein

jdla,

What happened to your ExtremeWealth link?

WHat happened?

Just curious.

KLH

Quote Originally Posted by ohein56
    jdla,

Which MLM company a person chooses is a very personal thing. We're all unique individuals, with different desires and motivations. We all do things for our own personal reasons.

That's why it's nearly impossible for anyone to tell you which MLM is the right one "for you".

Find a product or service that you LOVE and would use regardless of your ability to share it with others to make money.

If you don't know what to look for in a great company, LEARN what to look for, become a student first, THEN decide which one fits you.

What The “Heavy Hitters” Won’t
    Tell You About Network Marketing
    ~
    10 Myths propagated in NWM

~
    1. ~ Your Upline will build it for you.
    (If your upline will build it, why do they need you?)
    ~
    2. ~ 3-Way calls will enable you to recruit.
    ~
    3. ~ The “system” will do all the work.
    (If the system does all the work, why do they need you?)
    ~
    4. ~ The Product will sell itself.
    (If the product sells itself, why do they need you?)
    ~
    5. ~ The product doesn’t matter - it’s the compensation plan!
    ~
    6. ~ All you need is your warm market.
    ~
    7. ~ You can make BIG BUCKS FAST!
    ~
    8. ~ All you need are “2” people - or “3” or “5” etc…
    ~
    9. ~ You can buy your way to Success.
    (Or, you don’t need ANY money!)
    ~
    10. ~ Your MLM company is the BEST in the history of the world!

THE ONE UNIVERSAL TRUTH ABOUT NETWORK MARKETING:

YOU - Are The Most Important Factor in Your Business.

Good luck in finding the "right one" for you!

Hope that helps some!

Kerry Hein
    I just want to get someone opinion on these home based business, but I am not telling them to decide for me.

jdla,

What happened to your ExtremeWealth link?

WHat happened?

Just curious.

KLH

I do not have any link.

How would any of them know, unless they worked with the company in question?

What someone else's opinion is, about a particular company, plan, product, or service doesn't matter!

I do know this, VitaMark and Ameriplan are both MLM companies; Vitamark has a line of nutritionals and Ameriplan sells membership discounts on healthcare plans.

Good or Bad plans to create with, I don't know. For ME, NO WAY. But then it doesn't matter what I think, it's your business that your choosing. It ONLY matters to you.

Kerry

Quote Originally Posted by jdla
    I do not have any link.
    Sorry, it was a google add below your post. I didn't notice it was an ad. It looked like your signature.

:-)

KLH

Sorry, it was a google add below your post. I didn't notice it was an ad. It looked like your signature.

:-)

KLH
    Do you think it is better to start with a company that just started?
    Vitamark is 5 years old
    Ameriplan is 15 years old

What are the disadvantage or the advantage?

I feel that VitaMark is a solid company... even though it's only 5 years old.

I've met one of the leaders of the company (Tom "Big Al" Schrieter) and he's a great guy. He'd obviously go out of his way for the representatives (being that he flew up to PA to do a meeting for one of my friends, 50 people attended). He was also very genuine during the presentation and he stressed that it isn't about "pushing" people to buy something.... it's just about telling people and respecting their decision.

Several other of the leaders in that company are also great people, and seem to do a lot for their teams as well as have a lot of fun. So if that's a company you're interested in, it's definitely worth looking farther into, to see if it's right for you.

Oh... and I've heard the diet cookies they sell are very very tasty
    I do not believe that MLM/Network Marketing is a bad business model. I believe it's the shady people in MLM that make it LOOK bad. As long as you work hard, run your business ethically, and work with ethical people, then MLM can help you reach your financial goals... whether it's just to make extra money on the side or a full-time income.

"Never argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with years of experience."

Pink Zebra Sprinkles

Tom Schreiter's reputation is excellent in the industry, I know almost nothing about Vitamark. The fact that they've made it to their fifth year is a great, solid, thumbs-up indicator.

I looked at Ameriplan for myself, and it wasn't a fit for me in any way, product use (no listed providers in my area that I would go to) or the busiiness. But as before, that's ME, you're needs/situation may be different.
    There are people building sizeable business' with them, and have been for some time.

Looks as though they'll both be here for the long haul.

Question is, how do you like nutritionals, are supplements important to you, are you into health & health related products? Or, are you just looking for a business that "seems like a good idea" so you can make some extra money?

It would help to know more about what your looking for, what are your interests, etc...?

The four main reasons people fail in NWM are;

1- No money to market their business
    2- No action (most in NWM ever even get started)
    3- No contacts (after their warm market, most are DONE, if not before! :( )
    4- Underdeveloped SKILLS

What are you "passionate" about?

Have you done Direct Sales before?

The "groud floor" question is a great question!

Are you conservative, willing to grow your business slowly, building a team by design, concerned with stability, then go with an older company (3-5,10+years old), that's proven themselves in the marketplace. If your not afraid of change and using some elbow grease as well as comfortable with assuming high risk, ...and you want to have the opportunity of being in at the beginnings of the next big company/trend whatever, then choose a smaller, younger company (1-3 years old). I would save the start-ups (0-1yr. old) for the seasoned pro's of NWM, MOST of those ultimately fail from what I've seen, but hey, EVERY company has to start somewhere, right?

Whatever you choose, make sure you Love the product at a gut level, a product or service that hopefully, compells you to have an almost "evangelical" need to share it, ...is the best of all possible worlds.

That kind of relationship, or devotion to a product/service/company can build EMPIRES.

Also keep in mind that there are new IBO's that go "direct" in Quixtar/Amway every week, & that company is over 35+ years old. Again, it's up to you.
    It depends on who you are & what you're up for. It's up to you and your personality, abilities and skills, but mostly it's about DESIRE.

Network Marketing, Direct Sales plans are just mechanisms, what we bring to the table determins our results, this is the free-est business of all Free Enterprise, It's up to YOU what will happen with the company you choose.

NO ONE person (downline or upline), ...no "system", will build it for you either, Please understand that. People, relationships, is what makes NWM ultimately work.

Do you like people, are you a "people person"? How well do you "connect", with others? That's another consideration.

Just some food for thought.

Education will make ALL the difference in your career in NWM/Direct Sales.
    Don't be afraid to spend some money to LEARN what NWM is or ISN'T.

Thanks for the opportunity to offer my dos centavos! :D

Kerry

Great thread. Great advice.
    Jonathan

Got Energy? A home business for the masses.

Get active, stay focused, and never give up on your dreams!

Hello

Several people have posted some good advice here, about the timing in the company (new company vs established) and about the products. One person even mentioned a third vital component, the company's leadership.

However, there are still some vital areas to consider when choosing a network marketing company. You can rest assured *every* MLM company has everything in place to ensure THEIR success, but many don't have what it takes to ensure YOUR success.

We have a free report that helps people select the right program for them. It covers all FIVE PILLARS the company needs to have in place to ensure your success.

If you'd like a copy, just email me at marla.mike.evans@ gmail.com (remove space) or you can call me at 806-577-4414 any time.

Marla Evans
    Be a Mentor with a servant's heart
    http://marlamike.mentoringforfree.com