+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vote Fiz

Fizban "The Fabulous" Guest

Vote Fiz

In some place in some time all of you held positions of a secret nature and had great knowledge...like me..unlike me many of you have accepted your imprissonment and will die here like rotten cabbages. the rest of you have gorn over to the side of our jailers.!

which is which?

how many of each?

who is standing beside you now ?

I intend to discover who are the prisoners and who are the wardens..!

I shall be running for office..in this election..!

Lets get naked ..! and nessel...around the nipple of the mother and drinker her tears they are frozen with death untill the time of rebirth and her breath whispers and you must follow the wind, for it is the Mother's cry. Travel her tears, they are frozen with fear..enter her void to awake her inner flame

it is time to return to Paradise, who will lead us to Paradise,
    Remember me, and your true self as well

By your vote..may a person find the road to Paradise,..a Paradise for all mankind

we need a love that is ....that is.....beyond meanings

We need a love that is.

Fizban

I have survived judgment, and I am now purified my children.
    Paradise will come.. after the Judgment and Atonement...
    We will soon purify those who are not ready for Paradise.

So vote Fiz and help
    Ushering in a new Paradise..
    THE LAND OF MILK AND HONEY
    where folks will finally be happy.

Vote Fizban 'the fabulous'..your savior with bloodstained hands!..say hello to ya mom for me

Vote Mayor Fizban.
    Be seeing you!?

-----------------------------------

Should Fiz be Mayor.

Yes -lead us to Paradise

or

No- I am am a retard and like it in retard-land.
    Last edited by Fizban "The Fabulous"; 05-23-2007 at 03:57 PM.

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work... User Rank

Re: Vote Fiz

We humans are 'bankrupt' with saviors and leaders. Why vote for you, another such aspiring individual? I hope you are 'tongue in cheek'; that is 'fooling around' to somehow just exercise your own personal recreation. Otherwise, I would have to say that: who needs you?
    I used the expression: "I hope", but really I don't, and don't care anything about our ambitions or aspirations.
    If we are to vote for ANYONE, how about 'voting' for humanity to clean up it's act and be better? But then, hey, the REAL MYSTERY IS: we are being and doing as we are intended to and supposed to be. If we were otherwise, there wouldn't be humanity on this Earth. THis is OUR lot!
    In order for this to have to occur, to begin with, we need to get rid of the politicans and religious 'leaders' that are just attempting to lead the flock of sheep too the slaughter-house. AFTER they have cleaned their pockets of all of their money. Otherwise, let the fanatics and fundamentalists ranters be exiled somewhere to a desert island, all to theirselves where they can postulate to their mostly black heart's content and then go into a massive melt down. The guy that wrote the book of Revelations was a mad man, exiled in a prison in virtually solitary confinement. Perhaps these people could indulge in additional 'dooms-day' prognostications? :D
    Anyhow, if your are REALLY FEVERISHLY into some sort of 'spiritual' revival and want a following, go to MacDOnald's and get some of those doll figures they pass out with the kid's meals and pretend they are your obedient subjects; you can talk to them, lecture, order them around and they can answer, using your voice... :rolleyes: Only thing there is you don't want to find yourself saying: Huh?
    Otherwise. I would be interested in hearing more of you sane and lucid ideas and opinions, seriously, but I am wayyyy past the LALA $hit man! :p

p.s. I acknowledge the first statement, with the exception that I HAVE NOT accepted or 'bought into' the "imprisonment" circumstance.
    By the way, I am having an interesting experience here...
    Last edited by coontie; 05-24-2007 at 02:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by coontie
    We humans are 'bankrupt' with saviors and leaders. Why vote for you, another such aspiring individual? I hope you are 'tongue in cheek'; that is 'fooling around' to somehow just exercise your own personal recreation. Otherwise, I would have to say that: who needs you?
    I used the expression: "I hope", but really I don't, and don't care anything about our ambitions or aspirations.
    If we are to vote for ANYONE, how about 'voting' for humanity to clean up it's act and be better? But then, hey, the REAL MYSTERY IS: we are being and doing as we are intended to and supposed to be. If we were otherwise, there wouldn't be humanity on this Earth. THis is OUR lot!
    In order for this to have to occur, to begin with, we need to get rid of the politicans and religious 'leaders' that are just attempting to lead the flock of sheep too the slaughter-house. AFTER they have cleaned their pockets of all of their money. Otherwise, let the fanatics and fundamentalists ranters be exiled somewhere to a desert island, all to theirselves where they can postulate to their mostly black heart's content and then go into a massive melt down. The guy that wrote the book of Revelations was a mad man, exiled in a prison in virtually solitary confinement. Perhaps these people could indulge in additional 'dooms-day' prognostications? :D
    Anyhow, if your are REALLY FEVERISHLY into some sort of 'spiritual' revival and want a following, go to MacDOnald's and get some of those doll figures they pass out with the kid's meals and pretend they are your obedient subjects; you can talk to them, lecture, order them around and they can answer, using your voice... :rolleyes: Only thing there is you don't want to find yourself saying: Huh?
    Otherwise. I would be interested in hearing more of you sane and lucid ideas and opinions, seriously, but I am wayyyy past the LALA $hit man! :p

p.s. I acknowledge the first statement, with the exception that I HAVE NOT accepted or 'bought into' the "imprisonment" circumstance.
    By the way, I am having an interesting experience here...

by interesting ,do you MEAn somewhere SHORt of WETTING yourself!?the real world WAITS for no SLACKERS!?hehe!!....just askn....
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Fizban "The Fabulous"
    In some place in some time all of you held positions of a secret nature and had great knowledge.........Vote Mayor Fizban.
    -----------------------------------
    Should Fiz be Mayor.

Yes -lead us to Paradise

or

No- I am am a retard and like it in retard-land.
    I am so glad that someone out there is aware of this now. I feel such relief to finally confess that I did have a secret position somewhere in time. I was the Omnipotent Master of Social Awareness...however, I was murdered in one of the greatest political debates of all time....it was a debate about the common ground between the Bourgeoisie & the Proletariats. There was none.

Who is voted as a mayor............
    ...I don't care because a mayor is just a nobody retard wanna-be anyway, that makes absolutely no difference to society & can lead no one anywhere at all that they have not already been or are on their way to already.

You refer to Fiz's self-being as one of such powerful spirituality, yet Fiz hangs tightly onto this facist & narcissistic dream cloud of powerfully leading mankind to a place that is only in Fiz's imagination. Share the chemicals & perhaps the weaker will find their way through the haze.
    Yes - vote for Fiz for mayor- it will affect nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by lexx
    by interesting ,do you MEAn somewhere SHORt of WETTING yourself!?the real world WAITS for no SLACKERS!?hehe!!....just askn....
    do you mean yourself? huhhhhh? :rolleyes:

yeah... I suspect 'Fiz' is the Aya-guy in disguise; one and the same! :rolleyes:

Hope he doesn't wind up enmass in a building after a big time shoot-out with the 'Feds' or some such shennigans.

Band music begins to play joyfully... the people cheer as fiz steps out into view...

Brain washed Fiz speaks.

there are those who come in here and deny that we can supply every conceivable civilised amenity.

within our boundaries you can enjoy yourselves, and you will.

you can partake of the most hazardous sports... and you will.

the price is cheap all you have to do in exchange is give us information.

You are then then eligible for promotion to other and perhaps more attractive spheres were you desire to go.

what has been your dream ? I can supply it.

Autumn, winter, summer and spring they can all be yours.

at any time applie to me, and it will be easier and better

The community can rest assured that there interests are pretty much my own and that if there is anything I can do to maintain the security of the citizen it will be my primary objective

place your trust in the old regime... the policys are difined...the future certain...the old regime forever !
    and the old forum forever.

cofession by cohersion, is that what you want ?
    or stand firm with me, and come forward and speak a word without fear the word ....is freedom

they say 6 of 1 and half a dozen of another - not here
    its 6 for 2 and 2 for nothing and 6 for free for free for all.

vote, vote, vote.
    6 6 6

Be seeing you

Quote Originally Posted by wiseroption
    I am so glad that someone out there is aware of this now. I feel such relief to finally confess that I did have a secret position somewhere in time. I was the Omnipotent Master of Social Awareness...however, I was murdered in one of the greatest political debates of all time....it was a debate about the common ground between the Bourgeoisie & the Proletariats. There was none.

Who is voted as a mayor............
    ...I don't care because a mayor is just a nobody retard wanna-be anyway, that makes absolutely no difference to society & can lead no one anywhere at all that they have not already been or are on their way to already.

You refer to Fiz's self-being as one of such powerful spirituality, yet Fiz hangs tightly onto this facist & narcissistic dream cloud of powerfully leading mankind to a place that is only in Fiz's imagination. Share the chemicals & perhaps the weaker will find their way through the haze.
    Yes - vote for Fiz for mayor- it will affect nothing.
    Thats very kind of you to say so ....I'll do my best to give you a run for your money.

The community can rest assured that there interests are pretty much my own and that if there is anything I can do to maintain the security of the citizen will be my primary objective

place your trust in the old regime... the policys are difined...the future certain...the old regime forever !
    and the old forum forever.

cofession by cohersion, is that what you want ?
    or stand firm with me, and come forward and speak a word without fear the word ....is freedom

vote, vote, vote.
    6 6 6

Be seeing you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx
    we hear that....Did you hear that ?? shes working to her limit. 2 much work...cant afford spear time.... we are all entitled to spear time. Pleasure is our right.

less work... and more play

shennigansfor all and all for free
    Last edited by Fizban "The Fabulous"; 05-27-2007 at 12:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by coontie
    yeah... I suspect 'Fiz' is the Aya-guy in disguise; one and the same! :rolleyes:

Hope he doesn't wind up enmass in a building after a big time shoot-out with the 'Feds' or some such shennigans.

weird I am replying to my one of my OWN previous statements. However, [haarrrrumphhhh] this is not now worded as I originally stated it?
    Wonder whar huppened?
    I alluded to the like of; the emulation such ilk as David [Waco] Koresh and Jim [Gayana] Jones - the gun battle and conflagiration guy and the Kool Aid fanatic... :eek:

Thats very kind of you to say so ....I'll do my best to give you a run for your money.
    This is the 1st time I have seen a direct response from you that is not either speaking generally or referring to yourself in the 2nd or 3rd person! The more you post, the more 'average' you become.

I would like to do as you suggest and
    come forward and speak a word without fear.
    and I expect you to oblige in order to continue fulfilling your motive operand.

vote, vote, vote.
    6 6 6
    On what evidence to you base such a high regard for yourself in order to take a seat with such an high angel?

Be seeing you
    I am dutifully ready.

Even if Fizzy is a little Fuzzy, he's got my vote!

Mayor Fiz; This is our Chance...take it now .. I have full command - I will imobilize all the electronic controls - listen to me, YOU ARE FREE TO GO..

YOU ARE FREE TO GO
    YOU ARE FREE TO GO
    YOU ARE FREE TO GO !!!!

FREE !!! FREE!!! FREE!!!

Iam in command, obay me and be free

YOU ARE FREE TO GO
    YOU ARE FREE TO GO
    YOU ARE FREE TO GO !!!!

Who do you think you are? :rolleyes:
    It's never been up to you.
    We have ALWAYS been FREE TO GO.
    At any time.
    It doesn't have to rhyme.
    People don't stay with you because they HAVE TO.
    They stay (or they go) because they WANT to.
    So there!
    (but you still have my vote.)
    Outta here.
    For now.
    Geeeezzzzz.

its beyond me
    hlp me mom...mee

wats this lets eee

wats com over me
    help me me... mommy
    its a gas thts frankys land

ed. workn o n a ros tink me world

a distant planet. double feature. picture show...o ...oooh.oooh ohh.I wnt ta go..