+ Reply to Thread

Wire money scam "True Value, CO. -UK"

Has anyone heard of "True Value, Co." out of the UK. They approached me with work (from home) to act as an middle man in a wire fund transfer. I would be a "contractor" and not responsible for any taxes.

Sounds "fake" to me. Their company link: http://truevalue-europe.com/tmdesc.php

Anyone out there ever hear of them?

Re: Wire money scam "True Value, CO. -UK"

Do not wire money to any foreign country regardless of the offer you will lose it. They will ask you for your account and routing number to get paid as direct deposit. Once they get that information your money is goneeeeeee.
    Last edited by tino2003; 05-27-2007 at 12:53 AM.

Yes...I've received the same offer, under the same conditions. Do not provide any Bank information. Just ask why do they need other persons to receive and wire the money !!! It's stupid. However, the sad thing is that Monster.com doesn't care about SCAMS !!!

Quote Originally Posted by David Emmons
    Has anyone heard of "True Value, Co." out of the UK. They approached me with work (from home) to act as an middle man in a wire fund transfer. I would be a "contractor" and not responsible for any taxes.

Sounds "fake" to me. Their company link: http://truevalue-europe.com/tmdesc.php

Anyone out there ever hear of them?

I have heard of this company but just like you I am not sure if it for real or a scam. My husband has talked to a friend that is doing something like this for a living but it isn't with true value. it is for some other company. I am looking into the whole true value company. I will post more when I find out.

I have heard of the company named true value but I am not sure if it is a scam or not. my husband has talked to a friend that is working for some other company just like true value. she makes 1800. a month. I am checking into the whole true value thing. I will post more when I find out