+ Reply to Thread

Impeach Gonzales NOW!!!!!

Impeach Gonzales NOW!!!!!

Robert Greenwald's Brave New Films is at it again. In conjunction with Howard Dean's Democracy for America, they have launched ImpeachGonzales.org, a new video and campaign calling on the House Judiciary Committee to start the impeachment process.

A strong movement for impeachment can only help get Gonzales out of office. The no confidence votes this week are a step in the right direction but if he doesn't resign before or after the votes (and he seems to be holding on), impeachment will be the only option. You can sign a petition to the House Judiciary Committee here.
    http://www.crooksandliars.com/2007/0...each-gonzales/

UPDATE: Two Democratic Members of Congress have formally introduced a 'no confidence' resolution in the House of Representatives against Attorney General Alberto Gonzales

Re: Impeach Gonzales NOW!!!!!

He's probably going to resign pretty soon.

Quote Originally Posted by ianmatthews
    He's probably going to resign pretty soon.
    Hopefully Bush will be right behind him.

Rusted is offline Gold Scams Member User Rank

Gonzales is going away soon...... We are stuck with George but he's got less then two years anyway.
    All advertising is lies, deceit, and misdirection.

"Go on," said Alberto. "How's it gonna be. We gonna get a little place."
    "We'll have a cow," said George. "An' we'll have maybe a pig an' chickens... an' down the flat we'll have a... little piece alfalfa-"
    "For the rabbits," Alberto shouted.
    "For the rabbits," George repeated.
    "And I get to tend the rabbits." "An' you get to tend the rabbits." Alberto giggled with happiness. "An' live on the fatta the lan'."
    "Yes." Alberto turned his head.
    "No, Alberto. Look down there acrost the river, like you can almost see the place."
    Alberto obeyed him. George looked down at the gun. There were crashing footsteps in the brush now. George turned and looked toward them.
    "Go on, George. When we gonna do it?" "Gonna do it soon." "Me an' you." "You... an' me. Ever'body gonna be nice to you. Ain't gonna be no more trouble. Nobody gonna hurt nobody nor steal from 'em." Alberto said, "I thought you was mad at me, George."
    "No," said George. "No, Alberto. I ain't mad. I never been mad, an' I ain't now. That's a thing I want ya to know." The voices came close now. George raised the gun and listened to the voices. Alberto begged, "Le's do it now. Le's get that place now." "Sure, right now. I gotta. We gotta." ....

dchristie is offline Challenge Authority User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by UserName
    "Go on," said Alberto. "How's it gonna be. We gonna get a little place."
    "We'll have a cow," said George. "An' we'll have maybe a pig an' chickens... an' down the flat we'll have a... little piece alfalfa-"
    "For the rabbits," Alberto shouted.
    "For the rabbits," George repeated.
    "And I get to tend the rabbits." "An' you get to tend the rabbits." Alberto giggled with happiness. "An' live on the fatta the lan'."
    "Yes." Alberto turned his head.
    "No, Alberto. Look down there acrost the river, like you can almost see the place."
    Alberto obeyed him. George looked down at the gun. There were crashing footsteps in the brush now. George turned and looked toward them.
    "Go on, George. When we gonna do it?" "Gonna do it soon." "Me an' you." "You... an' me. Ever'body gonna be nice to you. Ain't gonna be no more trouble. Nobody gonna hurt nobody nor steal from 'em." Alberto said, "I thought you was mad at me, George."
    "No," said George. "No, Alberto. I ain't mad. I never been mad, an' I ain't now. That's a thing I want ya to know." The voices came close now. George raised the gun and listened to the voices. Alberto begged, "Le's do it now. Le's get that place now." "Sure, right now. I gotta. We gotta." ....

An excerpt from "Of Mice and Monkeys"?

Quote Originally Posted by dchristie
    An excerpt from "Of Mice and Monkeys"?
    LOL... Yes, with no offense to John Steinbeck. :D