+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Life Coaching?

Life Coaching?

Thoughts?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_Coaching

Every Saint has a past, every sinner has a future..

Re: Life Coaching?

I can coach anybody in the methods leading to a great life. I'm living one myself. PM me and I'll tell you where to send your dollars, pounds, rubles, franks and lira. Then we'll get started right away.
    The terminally stupid and certifiably insane.

Right, thanks.

Anyone else?

I understand that this is quite popular in the corporate world, for example.
    Every Saint has a past, every sinner has a future..

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work... User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by bogie
    I can coach anybody in the methods leading to a great life. I'm living one myself. PM me and I'll tell you where to send your dollars, pounds, rubles, franks and lira. Then we'll get started right away.
    I will send you what I have left over after I get finsihed paying on other things I find more pressing... which means you very likely will get nothing! :rolleyes: :eek:

p.s. do you have a free preview? :D

that wikipedia site had a referral to this 1!? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emotional_Intelligence arn't we all life coaches to our kids!?the bad news is.....i have to do 1 over again and it is very demanding on my EGO!?otherwise, i would laughing it up like bogie!?i had almost conquered all my fears!?or i thought i actually did!?but before i could relax in this new paradise i was revisited by my former self as/in 1 of my offspring!?and i had an UNWILLING choice to make!?reject or accept!?and so the experiment continues without any real success to report yet!?but plenty of painful disappointments to adjust to!?hehe!!....just askn...
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx
    that wikipedia site had a referral to this 1!? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emotional_Intelligence arn't we all life coaches to our kids!?the bad news is.....i have to do 1 over again and it is very demanding on my EGO!?otherwise, i would laughing it up like bogie!?i had almost conquered all my fears!?or i thought i actually did!?but before i could relax in this new paradise i was revisited by my former self as/in 1 of my offspring!?and i had an UNWILLING choice to make!?reject or accept!?and so the experiment continues without any real success to report yet!?but plenty of painful disappointments to adjust to!?hehe!!....just askn...
    Don't you just hate it when that happens?

LS