+ Reply to Thread

World Profit is at it again

Pyramid Scheme
    is a non-sustainable business model that involves the exchange of money primarily for enrolling other people into the scheme

IE a website selling the same service you just paid for!

A common example might be an offer that, for a fee, allows the victim to sell the same offer to other people. Each sale includes a fee to the original seller.

Clearly, the flaw is that there is no end benefit; the money simply travels up the chain, and only the originator (or at best a very few) wins in swindling his followers. Of course, the people in the worst situation are the ones at the bottom of the pyramid: those who subscribed to the plan, but were not able to recruit any followers themselves. To embellish the act, most such scams will have fake referrals, testimonials, and information.

Source Wikipedia.org

Scam Artists think you are stupid, they think that because they act like they are educated people, and they think they are educated, the problem with that is that with education comes knowledge and with knowledge comes wisdom, most of these people are just con artists with little or no education.

Here is a real review of World Profit,
    World Profit operates out of Canada, simply because they cannot operate in the USA as a company, they would be shut down.

They make a lot of claims, regarding how long they have been in business, how many books have been written,

(none actually published in book form that I know of show me a book in a public library, in the usa)

I actually had a discussion with this person who claimed to be a PHD, it was obvious that he had little or not formal education or perhaps he was just born that way.

I was online in 1995 and I can tell you that there were few companies with an online presence, and still fewer that had any real ecommerce offerings, they claim to have been online since 1994 yet the domain name was registered in 1995 so strike one.

They are quick to threaten legal action, but unless they want to take a chance of entering this county, (not a wise decision) I dont have much fear of these idiots.

just a word to the wise if you are thinking about world profit, Just say no!

Re: World Profit is at it again

I agree with your statement. I just finished watching Jeffery Lant's video. It all sounded great and I was really considering purchasing however, I do not have that kind of money. It now I realize that is what saved me from this scam. For the first time I am glad I am broke.

When I explained to Jeffery Lant that I can not afford it at this time, he became very rude. Talking down to me. Telling me basically that I was stupid and that I just proved it live on webcast to alot of people. He also made references to me never being able to take care of my family and that I am hurting them by not buying into his program. This to me is not anyway to run a business rather legit or a scam business like this one.:zx11pissed:

Quote Originally Posted by world_profit_scam View Post
    Pyramid Scheme
    is a non-sustainable business model that involves the exchange of money primarily for enrolling other people into the scheme

IE a website selling the same service you just paid for!

A common example might be an offer that, for a fee, allows the victim to sell the same offer to other people. Each sale includes a fee to the original seller.

Clearly, the flaw is that there is no end benefit; the money simply travels up the chain, and only the originator (or at best a very few) wins in swindling his followers. Of course, the people in the worst situation are the ones at the bottom of the pyramid: those who subscribed to the plan, but were not able to recruit any followers themselves. To embellish the act, most such scams will have fake referrals, testimonials, and information.

Source Wikipedia.org

Scam Artists think you are stupid, they think that because they act like they are educated people, and they think they are educated, the problem with that is that with education comes knowledge and with knowledge comes wisdom, most of these people are just con artists with little or no education.

Here is a real review of World Profit,
    World Profit operates out of Canada, simply because they cannot operate in the USA as a company, they would be shut down.

They make a lot of claims, regarding how long they have been in business, how many books have been written,

(none actually published in book form that I know of show me a book in a public library, in the usa)

I actually had a discussion with this person who claimed to be a PHD, it was obvious that he had little or not formal education or perhaps he was just born that way.

I was online in 1995 and I can tell you that there were few companies with an online presence, and still fewer that had any real ecommerce offerings, they claim to have been online since 1994 yet the domain name was registered in 1995 so strike one.

They are quick to threaten legal action, but unless they want to take a chance of entering this county, (not a wise decision) I dont have much fear of these idiots.

just a word to the wise if you are thinking about world profit, Just say no!
    1. A site that has people selling the service they just purchased is called an affiliate network. If you purchase an aweber account to host your list and then use their affiliate program to sell that same service you just purchased it's perfectly legal and is the same thing you do as a Worldprofit Dealer.

2. Worldprofit operates out of Canada because that is where two of the founders of the company live. You idiot!

3. They started the business online in 1994 using a domain name from Alberta Supernet. They booked worldprofit.com in 1995. That doesn't mean they started their business in 95. You idiot!

4. If you purchase their membership package and submit a request for refund they will grant it. I know this because I had a person join via my affiliate link and he was not happy. They refunded the purchase.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it - you idiot!

At least that is my opinion!:spin2:

Quote Originally Posted by tinaweeks View Post
    I agree with your statement. I just finished watching Jeffery Lant's video. It all sounded great and I was really considering purchasing however, I do not have that kind of money. It now I realize that is what saved me from this scam. For the first time I am glad I am broke.

When I explained to Jeffery Lant that I can not afford it at this time, he became very rude. Talking down to me. Telling me basically that I was stupid and that I just proved it live on webcast to alot of people. He also made references to me never being able to take care of my family and that I am hurting them by not buying into his program. This to me is not anyway to run a business rather legit or a scam business like this one.:zx11pissed:
    If you login to the free account you can now build a website with one click for free and promote it as an affiliate.