+ Reply to Thread

How Would YOU Get Started Today?

Hello:

This is to active Internet marketers who are sick of scams, and work to keep their business honest and above board.

So often, I look back at the years I was in school, and think “if I knew then what I know now I would have…”

What if you were just starting as an Internet marketer today, but had the wealth of experience you currently have. What is the first thing you would do. What is the second.

For me, I’d start by building my opt-in list. The second is start building my site. These are both things that I agonized over for years. Last summer I decided enough is enough, and took the plunge. It’s a steep learning curve, but do-able.

Using the power of hindsight, how would you go about putting your business together. Are there certain books and websites that helped you get going. What were your biggest challenges? (mine was procrastination).

Thanks, I look forward to hearing from you!

Tom Johns
    Easy Success Systems Money Can’t Buy Happiness… But you can Sail to Paradise and Scream at the Sunset
    Last edited by Tom Johns; 05-19-2007 at 07:39 PM.
    Tom Johns
    Easy Success Systems Money Can’t Buy Happiness… But you can Sail to Paradise and Scream at the Sunset