+ Reply to Thread

Dearest Partner,

To : Undisclosed-recipients:;

Subject : Dearest One

Date : Tue, May 15, 2007 03:12 PM

Dearest Partner,
    I am Mrs.Nenita Ahmed from Ivory Coast. I am a widow being that I lost my husband a couple of months ago. My husband was a serving director of the Cocoa exporting board until his death.
    He was assassinated last january by the rebels following the political uprising Before his death he deposited some money in a security company here in Abidjan the amount is($19 Million United State Dollars) Bear it in mind that my late husband did not disclose the content of the box to the security company to aviod the official from raissing eye brows to the fund,as a wise man he deposited it as Family Valuables for security reasons.
    According to my late husband the money is meant for the importation of cocoa processing machine i have plans to do investment in your country like real estate and industrial production.
    This is my reason for writing you Please if you are willing to assist me and my only son Ibrahim, indicate your interest in replying soonest, N/B:Please kindly keep this transaction as a top secret for your self alone, also 10% of the total sum will be offered to you for your assistance, while 5% will be set aside for any expenses that might arise during the transaction.
    Thanks and remaine bless.
    Waiting for your reply
    Mrs.Nenita Ahmed.

Re: Dearest Partner,

Another 419 scam!

Dearest wonderful closest friend. We have never met but I feel that I must trust you enough to offer you 40 percent of thirty gazallion dollars.

My late wife was an emissary from the planet Zoltar. When she died she left much money but it is unfortunately all in Zoltarian Floogs and not negotiable.

I know of a secret intergalactic bank where we can convert the Floogs to dollars, but since they are at war with Zoltar, I need a trustworthy earthling to assist in the transfer.

I got 2 of those today lol,