+ Reply to Thread

Fizban "The Fabulous" Guest

Crystal Dolphin gives birth

Yesterday, underneath the antartic ice-shelf, a crew of anarchist aliens landed and found a dolphin made of superconductive crystal in the process of giving birth to a 500 year old Atlantean spirit!

When interviewed, the dolphin seemed reluctant to reduce its communicational signals to the preferential human signals, instead preferring a 21-dimensional holographic signal that was transduced using top-secret NASA supercomputer technology utilizing topos-theoretical decryptology into a garble of symbols not unlike the sybols that ancient egyptians used in formulating the ancient deck of Tarot.

"It's amazing" said Professor Humpledink, of the University of New Caledonia, "that these 21 dimensional sub-antartic signals mimic egyptian monoglyphs. It points to irrefutable evidence that the constants of nature were designed by an intelligent creator sitting upon a leather armchair."

Further analysis revealed that the creature the crystal dolphin was birthing was completely undetectable, and had the name "Lexx". "This is completely in contradiction to Heisenberg's uncertainty principle" Humpledink said, "although it is not completely surprising that aliens should relay this type of thing to humans." Humpledink is referring to the Somerset case of 2005, where a young provincial boy was blessed with the Beam of Cosmic Knowledge. (God bless the Heart)

In fact, if it wern't for alien technology, we wouldn't have been able to detect the signal. Detractors argue 21-dimensional signals cannot be effectively translated into human experience without losing some of their import.

"That's O.K" says Dr Humpledink: "The less that is revealed, the more there is to discover."

Re: Crystal Dolphin gives birth

And I thought our member Lexx was strange? Looks like it is you.

Quote Originally Posted by Button
    Lexx is funnin with us. He's actually pretty smart he just doesn't want anybody to know it. This guy is really strange, he ain't funnin, he actually believes this stuff.
    The terminally stupid and certifiably insane.

Quote Originally Posted by bogie
    Lexx is funnin with us. He's actually pretty smart he just doesn't want anybody to know it. This guy is really strange, he ain't funnin, he actually believes this stuff.
    Oh, don't worry, I know Lexx is pretty smart, but this guy...

he ain't funnin, he actually believes this stuff
    No way anyone would.

Maybe this is Lexx after way to many beers just playing a joke on us all?

Quote Originally Posted by wazzaa
    No way anyone would.

I hope not. I was hoping lexx and I could tip a few cool ones sometime and after a few he'd start to make sense. :D
    The terminally stupid and certifiably insane.

Quote Originally Posted by wazzaa
    No way anyone would.

No, this guy takes himself to seriously or not seriously enough? :confused: Well, maybe you're right.

Lord_jag is offline I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong.

No... This guy actually makes full sentences that, while fanciful, are readable. I'll give Fizban credit for that.

Lexx just seems to string random words and puntuation together and makes no sense whatsoever. Hit post have no relavance to the subject matter that I have ever seen and has been ignored by many. Lexx seems to delight in posting, several times to every post made within the last week and works very hard to make sure the "User CP" is worthless by making every thread you have ever posted to show up.

Perhaps Fizban should get into writing Sci Fi novels to get this out of your system? You do have quite an imagination.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_jag
    No... This guy actually makes full sentences that, while fanciful, are readable. I'll give Fizban credit for that.

Lexx just seems to string random words and puntuation together and makes no sense whatsoever. Hit post have no relavance to the subject matter that I have ever seen and has been ignored by many. Lexx seems to delight in posting, several times to every post made within the last week and works very hard to make sure the "User CP" is worthless by making every thread you have ever posted to show up.
    Obviously you have never really read Lexx's posts? While I'll admit, some of it is rubbish and probably meant to fool around, but many times there is a point (and quite insightful point at that) in his posts. You just have to have the patience to read it. I also admit that when I'm not in a very thoughtful mood I sometimes skip over them, but usually (now that I've been around a little longer) I can get the gists and catch one of his sarcastic but true remarks.

Fizban "The Fabulous" Guest

Im actually really suprised by the amount of uproar. Maybe im a simple guy, but it seems to me to be ridiculously easy to just 'not read' the stuff that you don't want to read.

You noise making ******s (you know who you are) should look to people like him with admiration and respect, and maybe try contributing something worth reading instead of using these forums as a ****ing chat room.

yours lovingly

in the pants

-Fiz

I hope not. I was hoping lexx and I could tip a few cool ones sometime and after a few he'd start to make sense. :D
    are you suggesting a meeting of the minds!?is the personal experience necessary!?is that not asking for more than MIND to be involved!?do you have a feeling for MIND as a PURE existence factor!?aside from ALL external influential CUES!?a reason WITHOUT actual pyhysical PROOF!?and what/who is the MAKER of SENSE!?and what is SENSE!?and is it a COMMONLY held/realized factor in behavior!?(to be and have!?)hehe!!....just askn.....
    Last edited by lexx; 05-21-2007 at 08:21 AM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

actually i have to confess to the ideal of nobody knowin anything!?just livin by some stranger than fiction cooperation of =respect without DEFINABLE cause(the fine cannot be DE-fined!?)but the UNfine can be LED to the FINE!?and the fiz has been VERY helpful in my realization of this goal!?first for others and then for myself!?but the transition of sorts/revision in MY stated approach is what i am ascribing to him!?he let's me go where no man has gone before!?and thus i am able to put myself last in line!?that's what i'm hopin for anyway!?unlike those that ascribe to domination by force of will!?...your NOT buyin any of this crap i'm sellin!?are you!?after all,the diagnosis is in the crap!?left behind!?is it not!?I HATE CSI!?right diagnosis,wrong application!?WHO KNOWS!?hehe!!....just askn...
    Last edited by lexx; 05-21-2007 at 08:55 AM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

the stranger the better!?or never talk to strangers!?what is the ORIGIN of strange!?or what is the FEAR of it!?obviously god is STRANGE!?to most!?it therefore follows by LOGIC......hehe!!......just askn...

14. 05-21-2007, 09:13 AM

Oh, don't worry, I know Lexx is pretty smart, but this guy...
    no you dont!?unless you identify with some characteristic of my personality!?as you percieve it from my accumulated knowledge provided by everyone here!?including you!?bogie goes out of his way to express his i'm not what you think i am!?it's just a wishful asking!? we are ALL just asking!?even if it SEEMS to be a FIXED hardened opinion!?i am NO different than you except for the difference i percieve as bein foriegn to MY own personality!?thus adversarial!?and that by my own definition of words or their order of meaning,that is the only thing separating mankind from rapture!?the unthinking/second/first feeling of cooperation of trust in an unknown existence of constant love!?or god!?hehe!!....just fiz-zen.....dont ban me.....