+ Reply to Thread

John Reese Scam?

Can someone knowledgeable help me figure out if this is a scam?

I was going to buy John Reese's "Traffic Secrets" but I heard its probably a scam because no one had heard of John Reese. So I did some research and found out his system is called "Traffic Secrets", and his other web address is marketingsecrets. Has anyone here ever tried any of John Reese's "secrets" or is John Reese scam?

One other thing I saw is people claiming he sent out an email that made $1,000,000. Does anyone on earth have a copy of this email, I never heard what was sold or any details about it other then the usual hype.

special thanks to anyone that can help.

Re: John Reese Scam?

One other thing I saw is people claiming he sent out an email that made $1,000,000. Does anyone on earth have a copy of this email
    It is nice that you still believe in fairy tales.

John Reese is definitely not a scam. He is one of the most respected online marketers today. His original release of "Traffic Secrets" sold over $1,000,000 inless than 24 hours. The email was simply an announcement that the sales page for Traffic Secrets was live. It is no fairy tale.

Quote Originally Posted by GaryBr66
    John Reese is definitely not a scam. He is one of the most respected online marketers today. His original release of "Traffic Secrets" sold over $1,000,000 inless than 24 hours. The email was simply an announcement that the sales page for Traffic Secrets was live. It is no fairy tale.
    If you look at original post, you will see it looked like email itself was worth $1,000,000.

From what I read John Reese package is overpriced($1000). Some of his videos is just him reading where he made his money. Its almost like listening to somebody reading his bank statement. Better writer would just made a book with illustrations covering the same stuff he stretched in multiple DVDs. But you can not sell book for $1000, can you? Also from what I read a lot of his stuff is for beginners. So advanced adsense users may find a lot of it old news.

On other hand, Reese does not promise easy money or limited time offers. You got to respect that.
    Last edited by borisf96; 06-03-2007 at 02:13 PM.

Reese claimed to have made a million in one day, but there was no independent audited proof of this. This sort of 'bigging up' is rife on the web.

He makes a living selling course on 'how to make money on the internet', presumably the secret is to sell courses on 'how to make money on the internet', no doubt.

you can download 600 mb of Reese reading his bank statements using bittorrent, if you are REALLY stuck for something to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Bailey

He makes a living selling course on 'how to make money on the internet', presumably the secret is to sell courses on 'how to make money on the internet', no doubt.
    Actually, he is not telling you explicitly "to sell courses on 'how to make money on the internet'". Problem is what are you going to sell on Internet with all that marketing push and multiple websites? What product do you have that is not sold better by mainstream companies, eBay and amazon?
    A lot of people will take the easy way out and will follow their teacher footsteps.

The money he makes is from customers, just like every company in the world that sells a product, the more companies that know what he teaches, the less money you'll make...that's life..

Only consumable products are worth selling, only original ideas are worth learning. Think it up yourself, but get as much info as you can to get there, and do it before everyone else does it...

John Reese is a scam. So is his site "Income.com" and his other site he pretends to not have anything to do with "ewealth.com" This scam artist makes all sorts of claims but has no way of backing them up. The problem with this guy is not the hype and horse manure he spews out, the problem is his lack of ethical marketing. This guy is not an expert at anything, he's nothing short of a con artist which you can learn more about this week at http://www.jasonryanisaksen.com

Be sure to tell your other friends in business!

Hi all. I am new to this site, and have not tried John Reese's products for one very important reason. I actually was a childhood friend of John and cringe when it comes to hearing about internet marketing scams. Knowing John's personality and without being accused of slander, I would not buy a bar of soap off the guy. He is basically like he always used to be, very manipulative and sneaky. He once emailed me bragging how rich he had become several years ago, and is how I found out he had all this going on the internet.

His stuff is a scam, like the majority of them out there.

what he DOES have going for him is a great 'name'. If he was called 'Herbert Splattdinger' I bet he wouldn't sell a single sodding ebook.

FraudEconomy is offline Fraud Economy - The Book (How to cheat, lie and make money in the 21st century)

I don't think John Reese is a scam but the information provided by him is the same as hundreds of other programs available out there. It's your call if you want to pay for it.
    Fraud Economy - The Book
    How to Cheat, Lie and Make Money in the 21st Century
    http://www.FraudEconomy.com

I think Mr. John Reese may be a scam to others and not a scam to others as well.

My suggestion is that you should not buy online money making products to make money if you are new to online business.

I am a graphic artist and I can tell you that anybody can create and show you to believe its real on the Internet.

Just read the free e-books and use common sense and you'll find your opportunities in making money.

Making money online or offline involves work but at the end it pays.

No John Reese is not a SCAM and YES it is true that he once made $1million dollars within 24hrs.

Here is the problem with people that want to make money. They buy fantastic products with the info you need...BUT THEY NEVER look at the info or they look at the info and never apply it!

Then they call it a scam. You MUST TAKE THE ACTION if you expect it to work!

And that doesn't mean, do it once and do nothing more with it again.

FOCUS and consistency is the key to making money online.

~Paul L. Yeager
    [email protected]

As someone who actually studied with John and actually took this course, it's offensive all these people who are so quick to judge and call someone a scam artist without any real inside knowledge.

Can't comment on the guy who claims to have known him from childhood, but John is the real deal and a terrific person. He completely over-delivered in the course, is a wealth of knowledge in all this, and the claims are all easily verified if you know where to look and corroborate.

The details of his million dollar day are discussed in depth on the web and elsewhere in presentations with many of the top internet marketers. Essentially it's a high priced product with big promotion from affiliates - it doesn't take that many sales to reach 7 figures, esp. with the right build-up and launch. This has been replicated and eclipsed many times since.

I felt motivated to register and write this due to those who would try and smear someone's name without firsthand knowledge - esp. the guy posting a backlink to some other site. Nice ethics. Obviously this is an old post and the Traffic Secrets content is a bit dated now, but this still comes up high in a search for John's name, so I'm writing to right this.
    Last edited by insightepk; 02-06-2012 at 07:50 PM.