+ Reply to Thread

The Law Of Accelerating Returns

I have known of Ray Kurzweil for many years now, but until I stumbled upon this essay I had never read any of his actual work.

http://www.kurzweilai.net/articles/a...ml?printable=1

I suggest everyone, who is anyone go and read that essay. It is the most compelling essay ever written, and I guarantee it will change the way you think about the world you live in.

Read it.

Re: The Law Of Accelerating Returns

i skimmed it looking for a talking point and found this!?REAL reality will be REPLACED by VIRTUAL reality!?now my question is......does virtual MEAN VIRTUOUS!?(as in virtue!?)and what does that SAY about REALITY!?as we KNOW /percieve it NOW!?and the final issue of whether a mind is just a THING that can inhabit a machine!?or is it a SOUL that CANNOT!?or WOULDNOT!?and i can find many more talking points to mention if the NEED arises!?remember this MANS whole goal of/in LIFE is to SAVE his OWN from EXTINCTION!?and while he will be more fothcoming in his analysyis as he realizes the futilty of his mission for himself,it will amaze me if he admits to defeat and seeks another way!?did hitler!?but if his actions and words are just a way of leading those men who find religion distasteful(dont taste!!?) to a greater good not realized in their own lives then all is well!?hehe!!.....just askn....
    Last edited by lexx; 05-15-2007 at 09:45 AM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

another thing......what caught my attention in the first place was the title of the thread!?but i was of course interested NOT in the technology ANSWER but of the HUMAN potential!?and this applied to the idea of NO 1 left behind!?mankind has come to take the soul power for GRANTED and has gone off on a tangent while ignoring the side effects!?NIMBY!?the consequences of following this chosen path are ALL to evident!?but the paradox of man's nature is his own downfall!?or the downfall of others!?sympathy has become an AFTER the fact expression INSTEAD of a PROACTIVE solution!?at least at LARGE!?you might call it it LIVIN large as opposed to BEIN at large!?hehe!!...just askn....
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

and another thing......accelerating returns!?why is this NOT applied to pure human potential instead of SERVING the DOLLAR/technology!?where is god!?you ask!?is he in the UNUSED human potential GOING to WASTE!?like a computer memory LEAK!?is he BOUND to drain himself on all efforts to succeed based on ELIMINATION!?his power goes unused or thwarted since he is LOYAL to all men whether they acknowledge him or not!?and so the war goes on for the FINAL singularity!?it is already decided!?but for man,he still has to choose!?to hope!?to dream!?eternal life is the prize!?pick your horse!?and as a side note,never pick your nose in public!?or worse yet in front of your SPOUSE/girl/boyfreind/date in public!?or private!? hehe!!....just askn....
    Last edited by lexx; 05-15-2007 at 10:24 AM.

ok!?...1 more thing......OK!?is there a relationship between the law of attraction and the law of accelerating returns!?for instance....gorgeous babe up close.....pants get tight(and wet!?)hehe!!....just askn....
    Last edited by lexx; 05-15-2007 at 10:31 AM.

When it comes to essays, I am not a huge fan of reading this and, of course, writing. Everyone has their won recipes how to overcome it. My recipe is https://rapidessay.com/cheap-term-papers.html I got all my essays from there.