+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Web of scams

Web of scams

Everything seems to be scammin' nowadays. You can't even get customers because everyone else is scammin' so they think you are too. :mad: I'm gettin tired of the "Mass scamming". People need to find better things to do.

check out TSK TSK NO ADVERTISING YOUR LINKS

it's my website where you can buy cheap guides on how to avoid scams for like 1 dollar. I have tried over 12,000 programs total so I would know. The links don't work yet, but just check it out, please.
    Last edited by sojustask; 06-01-2007 at 06:00 AM.

Re: Web of scams

Sorry, nice try dude... YOU have a nice scam going there ;)
    Thanks
    NEO

ShitHomeCash.com - a site that pays you to fill out surveys, complete offers, and try products & services from our sponsors - many of the surveys, offers, products, and services are totally free!

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Jehwio
    Sounds like a nice try to me too. He is probably about 40 years old and just trying to get some dough

poor sod. Sad case of affairs...

your an idiot. HOW DARE YOU. you are the exact people I am talking about. You are critizing my very existence in saying I'm not 14 and that I am a 40 year old. No way would I do something that useless. Why would I waste years working to hard to find a way to get a website or get some money, or become an affiliate marketer? I wouldn't. You are ridiculuous. You are a fool. And it is because of people like you that people like me suffer.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkyparrot
    Sounds like a nice try to me too. He is probably about 40 years old and just trying to get some dough
    your an idiot. HOW DARE YOU. you are the exact people I am talking about. You are critizing my very existence in saying I'm not 14 and that I am a 40 year old. No way would I do something that useless. Why would I waste years working to hard to find a way to get a website or get some money, or become an affiliate marketer? I wouldn't. You are ridiculuous. You are a fool. And it is because of people like you that people like me suffer. :mad:
    Last edited by ejpseudo; 05-19-2007 at 01:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Jehwio
    There is no scam going, fool. I am not trying to "suck" money out of people's pocket. You are insanely naive. How could I be scamming if I am selling a product to help others avoid those very scams that I despise? I am going to tell you the same thing I told a lot of others. You are ridiculous. And it is because of you that people like me suffer. :mad:
    Last edited by ejpseudo; 05-19-2007 at 01:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Bailey
    poor sod. Sad case of affairs...
    Please don't use sod in a manner as such. It seems as if you are mocking me. :confused:

I got this from your website:

8 W Silver St
    P.O. Box 2212
    Westfield, MA, 01086

This is supposed to be an actual address ?
    Also we wouldn't even know your name ?
    We don't even know exactly what you are selling ?

Did you notice alot of these ( ? )
    If you are truly 14 years of age and all that poor. How can you afford a PO box ?

Now during the winters in MASS go shovel some driveways for some $$, and in the summer get that broken down lawnmower working again and go cut some grass. Yeah, it's hard work, but you'll feel better for it !!

8 W Silver St
    P.O. Box 2212
    Westfield, MA, 01086

If you are truly 14 years of age and all that poor. How can you afford a PO box ?

Now during the winters in MASS go shovel some driveways for some $$, and in the summer get that broken down lawnmower working again and go cut some grass. Yeah, it's hard work, but you'll feel better for it !!
    well, if he is really 14 then it's possible he got permission to use his parents PO box.
    Patricia Lynne's Treasures
    Why should you look there? Because it's not a get rich scam.
    It's my store! I got it up (almost gotta add a few items and spell check LOL) I got domain hosting and email accounts. I sent out my application for sales tax. I'm so excited. Also check out my blog at myspace page

I don't know of many 14 year olds that have tried 12,000 internet jobs. Don't you attend school? Get an education, have a few dates, flip a few burgers....then we'll talk. :)

8 W Silver St
    P.O. Box 2212
    Westfield, MA, 01086

"Yeah, it's hard work!" SHUT UP MAN! What do you think I have been doing all my life? I have scrubbed floors, vacuumed, and all that crap for FREE because I had to. If I asked for money, I would have been on the streets again. In my neighborhood, if I go around mowing lawns, i'll be clocked with a beer bottle or stabbed. No one will agree to it anyway. YES kurro07 is right. THAT IS MY MOM'S P.O. BOX. and I don't give my name because I don't trust the internet. I also already told you what I am selling, guides to help people avoid scams. AND WHAT QUESTIONS WERE YOU TALKING ABOUT? "did you notice a lot of these (?)" Doing the same work I'VE ALREADY DONE FOR FREE AND WILL NOT GET ME MONEY WILL NOT MAKE ME FEEL BETTER BECAUSE IT WONT SOLVE MY PROBLEM. I'm not going to run a lemonade stand or anything like that. What do you think I am, freaking 3 years old?

Quote Originally Posted by k15682
    I don't know of many 14 year olds that have tried 12,000 internet jobs. Don't you attend school? Get an education, have a few dates, flip a few burgers....then we'll talk. :)
    You are so ridiculous. What do you think I am? really? OF COURSE I GO TO SCHOOL. I HAVEN'T HAD DATES BECAUSE I AM POOR AND MY HOME IS EMBARRASING, I HAVEN'T FLIPPED BURGERS BECAUSE I AM BLACK AND THEY WON'T GIVE ME A JOB (although my brother is 16 and he got a job at mcdonalds but quit cause the manager is homosexual and biased), "THEN WE'LL TALK." So let's talk k15682. Because I have went towards all those events you listed and more. Moronic sayings like that are what limit teenagers from showing the extent of their propensities. You need to get a reality check. YOU NEED TO REALIZE THAT YOU ARE NOT TALKING TO A NORMAL PERSON. YOU ARE STEREOTYPING AND I HATE STEREOTYPES MORE THAN ANYTHING. So the next time you post, THINK. Because there isn't another in the world who is like I am.

he types dumb enough to be 14

notaclue64 Guest

I found 1 site for paid to surf that WORKS join it's legithttp://www.cashfiesta.com/php/join.php?ref=isitascam

notaclue64 Guest

I really just changed the subject, didn't I?