+ Reply to Thread

One Minute Entrepreneur/Reinvent your Life scam

Warning to all. This is what I got from a live operator. I copied and pasted this verbatim.

Paige Says: Hey wait! We hate to see you leave! For just $34.95 (Normally $ $39.95) you can get started immediately. If you're ready and willing: I want to hand you all the tools you'll need to create the lifestyle of your dreams? the lifestyle of a One Minute Entrepreneur.

Paige Says: Just type 'HI' or 'Hello' in the space below to let me know you are there.

Paige Says:CLICK HERE If you're ready to experience a personal and business breakthrough, live from your passion and... quite possibly create a fortune!

Paige Says: Whenever you are ready, just type 'HI' or 'HELLO' and we can get started...

You: Can you tell me if you are rated with the BBB on-line or any other reliable sites to show you are not a scam?

Paige Says: This amazing offer is only available through this chat and for a limited time. CLICK HERE to take advantage of this deal.

You: You did not answer my question. I would be happy to add your company name to the scam.com site. Please answer my original question now.

Paige Says: Not only are we offering you a great tool that will help you out more than you know. We are also offering you $5.00 off the total price. This deal can't be beat!

You: I will be posting this whole thing to the scam. com website since you are avoiding the original question. Thanks for letting me know you are, in fact, a scam!

Paige Says: What does it require to be successful with my One Minute Entrepreneur Home Study Program? The courage to ACT and a willingness to follow a simple blueprint proven to work.

You: I have copied and pasted your information and am posting to scam. com. Thanks for letting millions of people know you are a scam.

Re: One Minute Entrepreneur/Reinvent your Life scam

What is the url of the website