+ Reply to Thread

Modeling Scam In Arizona-Via Entertainment

I'm glad to see another person start to voice their opinion. These people at Via Entertainment in Phoenix are scam artists and need to be exposed on their bad operation. I have seen many complaints from people over the last few days regarding that company.

The BBB won't do anything of serious nature. All they can do is list them as an unreputable company. The BBB is not a monitoring agency and does not have the power to shut them down. For serious action to be taken it must go to the AZ Atty General office or the Federal Trade Commission.

I have started some initial work by placing an ad here at www.scam.com, also contacting the local news stations myself and I would suggest to anyone already RIPPED-OFF to do the same. Remember, there is strength in numbers and that the pen is mightier than the sword.

Re: Modeling Scam In Arizona-Via Entertainment

Is this Via Entertainment related to the one on 12th Street? Or perhaps they just moved from their previous address? I'm reading all the posts and they seem pretty familiar to the one on 12th Street, i.e. the photo shoot to be able to get bookings...I told them i didn't have the money to do that and they asked if I could put down at least $50 towards the costs and then I could pay them after I got some jobs. So just wondering if they were one and the same

yea i went in there today and the only reason he asked for money is to get my portfolio going...i told him i had no money at the moment for that he said if i could come up with $100 now i can get my portfolio started and work off the rest my friends and family says its a scam...i belive em, but it does seem kinda legit there, i don't know though..im not sure if he would have asked me for money had i had a portfolio. :rasta:

This is not a scam. Its just how it is. See, yes Eric works under Nick. So what? Hows that relevant?

Okay, so yes there is a long line and it costs a boat load of money but it pays off. Theres so many people that want this that they have no choice on how its run. It costs so much because of the equipment, employees,electricity, rent, etc. It pays off because once your portfolio is set up you check in for jobs and they pay you for them.

I think some people are either pissed because Eric said no or they didn't want to have to wait and pay. Well, if you want to be a model/actress then go for it!!!!

By the way, they let a lot of people through of all races, sizes and personalities because it takes all kinds of people to make movies and model. No just blond haired, blue eyed, DD breasted bimbos!

Good luck to all of you. :spin2:

Well, I see this place is still F-ing people over before the holidays and the new year is coming upon us let us hope that it will be much better than the last.:bah:

Is this place still feeding off the bottom and taking advantage of people? I hear that they are sill in business if you hurt anyone that I know you better watch out! I see you everyday and know where you live you son of a bitch! by by by now. :zx11pissed::zx11pissed::zx11pissed::zx11pissed::z x11pissed::zx11pissed::zx11pissed::zx11pissed::zx1 1pissed::zx11pissed: