+ Reply to Thread

Someone explain?

So whats the deal? Why do consistently get people who make a post saying they are sick of being scammed and then they post a link to something that's been shown over and over to NOT work AND they ask.. "what do you think about this?"

Is this a form of self promotion or are these people just really not getting the fact that these "programs" and "reviews" are just a bunch of hype?

Re: Someone explain?

Either possibility could be true. (1) "What do you think of this? Is it just another scam?", is an advertisement, it may prompt people to look at your offer. (2) If they lack the common sense to recognise a scam then they will indeed be "sick of being scammed".
    Scientists animated by the purpose of proving that Nature is purposeless constitute an interesting subject for study. - Alfred N. Whitehead

Some are just promoting and others still have greed and stupidity to fall for another scam. They just want a nudge forward and somebody to blame when they get scammed.

Quote Originally Posted by katiescorner
    So whats the deal? Why do consistently get people who make a post saying they are sick of being scammed and then they post a link to something that's been shown over and over to NOT work AND they ask.. "what do you think about this?"

Is this a form of self promotion or are these people just really not getting the fact that these "programs" and "reviews" are just a bunch of hype?

Its so funny Katiescorner that you try to come off like you care and want to help, you have over a thousand posts, I bet you wouldnt post so much if you took off that self promoting scam signature attachment .

Don't be fooled by this sheep in wolves clothing she just wants you to click on her link, I wouldn't mind so much if you weren't such a hypocrite.

but I must say its a good Idea, I think Ill try it myself, thanks for the idea

Quote Originally Posted by mixtnconfuzd
    Its so funny Katiescorner that you try to come off like you care and want to help, you have over a thousand posts, I bet you wouldnt post so much if you took off that self promoting scam signature attachment .

Don't be fooled by this sheep in wolves clothing she just wants you to click on her link, I wouldn't mind so much if you weren't such a hypocrite.

but I must say its a good Idea, I think Ill try it myself, thanks for the idea
    Old tired UWP scam. Go fish somewhere else.