+ Reply to Thread

New to the forum

Just wanted to say hi. I've been getting some emails from three or four people claiming I can get rich because some king of somewhere in africa or south america died. Thought I'd check out the posts and see if I find anything that looks like the ones I've been getting. :)
    Last edited by carolinahound; 05-11-2007 at 08:19 AM. Reason: forgot a word

Re: New to the forum

Yep, avoid that scam. It started out in Africa, Nigeria to be precise, and I've received emails from people in japan, or even Europe. They're all the same.

There's plenty of threads on this website with people sharing their experiences. Good luck, and welcome to Scam. :)
    Last edited by Americanadian; 05-11-2007 at 09:20 AM.
    franKg - "Since God was ok with Moses, Joshua and David burning cities to the ground and killing all the civilians I think he would be ok with us splashing a little water on some terrorists."

Dr poormouth - "Exackly;
    It's not "waterboarding", it's "extraordinary baptism""

Quote Originally Posted by carlbenator
    As discussed in a previous thread, this IRRATIONAL HATRED for the Jews and their RIGHT to SURVIVE is one of the many PROOFS of a God, AND a Devil.

anyone with any SENSE of the way things work is aware that IT IS A SCAM!?the question is,why aren't you BORN with this SENSE!?and what does this LEARNED sense IMPLY!?hehe!!....just askn...

Quote Originally Posted by lexx
    anyone with any SENSE of the way things work is aware that IT IS A SCAM!?the question is,why aren't you BORN with this SENSE!?and what does this LEARNED sense IMPLY!?hehe!!....just askn...
    I don't know, I wasn't born with any sense, (or so I've been told :D ) but I know I aint related to nobody in Africa, and certainly not any royalty, with the exception of quite a few royal pains. But they aren't from Africa.
    But somebody must be falling for the crap, cause they keep trying.

I would assume that learned sense would be like the time I had 10 tequila shots rather than just 6 and called the big biker at the pool table a (censored) and mentioned something about his mother. I learned the sense not to do that. hehehe..

Quote Originally Posted by carolinahound
    I don't know, I wasn't born with any sense, (or so I've been told :D ) but I know I aint related to nobody in Africa, and certainly not any royalty, with the exception of quite a few royal pains. But they aren't from Africa.

I would assume that learned sense would be like the time I had 10 tequila shots rather than just 6 and called the big biker at the pool table a (censored) and mentioned something about his mother. I learned the sense not to do that. hehehe..
    If you have some spare time, a good read is www.419baiter.com or www.419eater.com.

In these websites they string the scammers along, tricking them into booking hotel rooms, taking flights, sometimes even getting cold hard cash out of the scammer. In one case they even tricked the scammer into getting a tatto.

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work... User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by carolinahound

There always looking for the chaps that think that 2 + 2 = 7. ANd there are plenty out there right now! God help 'em all.

p.s.... don't bother with the Tequila. Have about three good shots of Absinthe and your troubles will be solved. Including your having the stark relization that you are neither now nor ever were related to a deceased African King.
    It wont take you long to realize why they call the plant, that this liquor is made from, :eek: 'worm-wood'

cool links Kazza, I sometimes ponder who should be more ashamed, the crooks or the poor sucker that think they might actually be entitled to money from king whachamatchamacallit from the land of whatamawho. I can almost understand someone falling for beach front in Arazona, not much on geography myself. But somethings are just too crazy to belive.
    I guess it's like grandma told me. Offer a decent wage to plow your field and never see anyone who wants the job. Tell em there's gold on the land and get the dirt turned on the whole back forty.

I've heard that worm-wood juice would cure ya or kill ya.

http://users.telenet.be/absyntheminded/absynthe.htm
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you