+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Tie Scam

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    9,583

    Tie Scam

    Last edited by sojustask; 05-11-2007 at 05:57 AM.

  2. #2
    sojustask's Avatar
    sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    12,866

    Re: Tie Scam

    I fixed the link for you Yeah Well, it won't work in other forums, only the political, chat and youtube forum.

    Hope you don't mind.

    Lady Mod

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    9,583

    Re: Tie Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    I fixed the link for you Yeah Well, it won't work in other forums, only the political, chat and youtube forum.

    Hope you don't mind.

    Lady Mod

    Not at all, LM.

    I have sussed it now!

    Pity it does not work on the science forum.

    Is there any reason for that?

    As an aside, you have to admit that many of these scams are, albeit illegal, very clever.

    I wonder if, as an alternative to being fined, or facing prison, you think that they should be given the option of using their obvious creative talents in more positive ways, for the betterment of society?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    9,583

    Re: Tie Scam



    For instance, here is footage of two firms of soccer hooligans in my city, having a set to.

    While this is not a scam, I wonder if, instead of sending them to already overcrowded prisons, what you would think of giving them the alternative of being infiltrators, with a salary, because who would know the actions of the soccer hooligans better than the soccer hooligans themselves..?

    Just a thought..

  5. #5
    coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work... User Rank
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,392

    Re: Tie Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeah Well Fine Then


    For instance, here is footage of two firms of soccer hooligans in my city, having a set to.

    While this is not a scam, I wonder if, instead of sending them to already overcrowded prisons, what you would think of giving them the alternative of being infiltrators, with a salary, because who would know the actions of the soccer hooligans better than the soccer hooligans themselves..?

    Just a thought..
    send them over to wipe out the terrorists. They could have self satisfaction of their violent and uncivil ways and at the same time could be performing a constructive and beneficial service for the world - for a change!

  6. #6
    coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work... User Rank
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,392

    Re: Tie Scam

    The so-called 'Tie-Scam' is just plain mean and disingenious. I really believe scum like this will eventually get theirs, although most of us wont know that.
    They and there similiar ilk are what mucks up the civility of our society.
    They are the same kind that, for instance, would just take a dump or urniate on public streets openly.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    9,583

    Re: Tie Scam

    See, that raises an interesting point.

    On many levels.

    First, these firms are not a disorganised rabble, as one might imagine.

    They are often v well organised, with an inner circle, members that have good jobs, families, they have their own sites, they organise their confrontations by e mail, or SMS, they often outsmart the police.

    The generic term for them in the UK are 'casuals'.

    See here for some background;


    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casuals

    Thus, perhaps your idea is not so off the wall, esp since I am convinced that many who are in the armed forces, relish the warring and fighting, you only need see how they behave when they off duty, and socialilsing in some bar, they are as much up for a brawl as anyone!

    Anyone else got thoughts on this..?


    *Relates to post 5*

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    9,583

    Re: Tie Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by coontie
    The so-called 'Tie-Scam' is just plain mean and disingenious. I really believe scum like this will eventually get theirs, although most of us wont know that.
    They and there similiar ilk are what mucks up the civility of our society.
    They are the same kind that, for instance, would just take a dump or urniate on public streets openly.
    Surely there is a difference?

    I am not defending their actions, but you have to conceded it takes a certain amount of genius to dream up something of that type, while the comparison you make does not!


    :)

  9. #9
    coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work... User Rank
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,392

    Re: Tie Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeah Well Fine Then
    Surely there is a difference?

    I am not defending their actions, but you have to conceded it takes a certain amount of genius to dream up something of that type, while the comparison you make does not!


    :)

    Nope... alll the same crowd!
    And dishonesty cannot be compared with genius. The Ba$tards just depend upon the good-will and honesty of the majority of society to pull off their thuggery. They are nothing but scum... nothing more! :rolleyes:

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    9,583

    Re: Tie Scam

    What about 'legal scammers' then, only legal, because those with power give them the licence to be scammers?

    We have all grinded our teeth, as a bank has charged us some obscence amount for one bloody letter, for example, or the way that utility companies keep putting their prices up, way beyond that which is fair or reasonable.

    Are they scum too..?

  11. 05-13-2007, 07:07 AM

    Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work...

    Reason
    duplicate

  12. #11
    coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work... User Rank
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,392

    Re: Tie Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeah Well Fine Then
    What about 'legal scammers' then, only legal, because those with power give them the licence to be scammers?

    We have all grinded our teeth, as a bank has charged us some obscence amount for one bloody letter, for example, or the way that utility companies keep putting their prices up, way beyond that which is fair or reasonable.

    Are they scum too..?

    yeah it is scamming as wellBIG TIME!!!

    What's it all about? Simple! Human avarice and greed. Yeah the socalled 'legal scammers', crooks, thugs racketeers are the creit card companies [backed mostly by the banks, back mostly by the insurance companies, et al!] Why is ripping off the public legal? Why are the citizens 'fair game' for these legal crooks? Because they have most of the politicans 'in their pocket' one way or another. What do you think the so-calle 'campaign contributions' are all about? They come from welathy people that are behind the banks, credit card companies and insurance comapnies. DO you think these goons give away money? Hahahahaha... When they fork over money there is 'strings attached' big time! Meaning, they expect pay-back, one way or another. What do you thinl the Iraq war is MOSTLY, THAT IS FOR THE MOST PART ABOUT? MONEY! Given in so-called 'campaign contributions' to politicans by the individuals that have interest in the military/industrial complex. Meaning, for instance, the ones providing all the weapons, ammos, clothing, 'meals ready to eat', vehicles and the fuel. AS well as a multitude of other various and sundry supplies/materials. Right now, the U.S. is spending over TWO BILLION DOLLARS A WEEK on the IRAQ war. WHo is getting it? These military/industrail complex people. WHy/ Because they are greedy money grubbers. Have and are worth billions right now, but not satisfied, want more.
    You and me? they laugh at us! How do we get to participate in 'our' government? When does it become 'ours'? WHen it comes to us paying taxes. That is where the two-billion a week is coming from. And guess what, it has to come from quite a few generations of 'ordinary people' yet to be born to this earth!
    Isn't that all just precious? :rolleyes:

  13. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    9,583

    Re: Tie Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by coontie
    yeah it is scamming as wellBIG TIME!!!

    What's it all about? Simple! Human avarice and greed. Yeah the socalled 'legal scammers', crooks, thugs racketeers are the creit card companies [backed mostly by the banks, back mostly by the insurance companies, et al!] Why is ripping off the public legal? Why are the citizens 'fair game' for these legal crooks? Because they have most of the politicans 'in their pocket' one way or another. What do you think the so-calle 'campaign contributions' are all about? They come from welathy people that are behind the banks, credit card companies and insurance comapnies. DO you think these goons give away money? Hahahahaha... When they fork over money there is 'strings attached' big time! Meaning, they expect pay-back, one way or another. What do you thinl the Iraq war is MOSTLY, THAT IS FOR THE MOST PART ABOUT? MONEY! Given in so-called 'campaign contributions' to politicans by the individuals that have interest in the military/industrial complex. Meaning, for instance, the ones providing all the weapons, ammos, clothing, 'meals ready to eat', vehicles and the fuel. AS well as a multitude of other various and sundry supplies/materials. Right now, the U.S. is spending over TWO BILLION DOLLARS A WEEK on the IRAQ war. WHo is getting it? These military/industrail complex people. WHy/ Because they are greedy money grubbers. Have and are worth billions right now, but not satisfied, want more.
    You and me? they laugh at us! How do we get to participate in 'our' government? When does it become 'ours'? WHen it comes to us paying taxes. That is where the two-billion a week is coming from. And guess what, it has to come from quite a few generations of 'ordinary people' yet to be born to this earth!
    Isn't that all just precious? :rolleyes:
    Okay, so if you think that banks and credit card companies are the ultimate scammers, how would you feel about an individual that scammed THEM?

  14. #13
    coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work... User Rank
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,392

    Re: Tie Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeah Well Fine Then
    Okay, so if you think that banks and credit card companies are the ultimate scammers, how would you feel about an individual that scammed THEM?
    I think you just want to argue. Okay, that is your prerogative... shouldn't be denied this personal pleasure, of course. BUT, in regard to your exclamation:
    I DESPISE SCAMMERS, CROOKS, THUGS, PERIOD!!! They are a blight on society and the trouble and misery and cost to the population at large is far-reaching.
    However, the worst of the worst, and the most merciless are the aformentioned businesses.
    Don't be disillusioned, ever, they are NOT your friend, or anyone's.

  15. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    26,304

    Re: Tie Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by coontie
    The so-called 'Tie-Scam' is just plain mean and disingenious. I really believe scum like this will eventually get theirs, although most of us wont know that.
    They and there similiar ilk are what mucks up the civility of our society.
    They are the same kind that, for instance, would just take a dump or urniate on public streets openly.
    even the HOMELESS have MORE self respect!?than that!?who wants to go to hell!?it's con-test!?last we heard!?hehe!!...just askn....
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  16. #15
    coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work... User Rank
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,392

    Re: Tie Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx
    even the HOMELESS have MORE self respect!?than that!?who wants to go to hell!?it's con-test!?last we heard!?hehe!!...just askn....

    Bow for the audenience and earn your applause churl! :o

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •