+ Reply to Thread

WHO makes at least 3000/ + MONTH?

...Who makes at least 3000/ + month?

What do you do?

Re: WHO makes at least 3000/ + MONTH?

I take surveys, do some mystery shopping and own my own websites and blogs. I do NOT make over 3K a month but expect to within the next year. ALL businesses take time to build and I know that and expect it. I currently also do not work more than 4-5 hours a day yet I do make over $1800 a month which is where I expected and hoped to be at this point in time. If I was willing to put in more time, write more articles, spend more time on my blogs.. I COULD be over the $3000 mark by now but I have better things to do with my time and Im not a money hungry type of person. :)

If your goal in life is to get rich writing an online journal then your high school guidance counslor failed you.

Quote Originally Posted by Skulles
    If your goal in life is to get rich writing an online journal then your high school guidance counslor failed you.
    ..whats the point of this?

Quote Originally Posted by katiescorner
    I take surveys, do some mystery shopping and own my own websites and blogs. I do NOT make over 3K a month but expect to within the next year. ALL businesses take time to build and I know that and expect it. I currently also do not work more than 4-5 hours a day yet I do make over $1800 a month which is where I expected and hoped to be at this point in time. If I was willing to put in more time, write more articles, spend more time on my blogs.. I COULD be over the $3000 mark by now but I have better things to do with my time and Im not a money hungry type of person. :)
    Thatís wonderful Katie!!! Hey at least you have plan thatís working for you-so many of us are searching

Iíve also registered with some of your survey sites ;)

Quote Originally Posted by katiescorner
    She is a scammer, and will never make over 3k a year, neither will you if you decide to take surveys and mystery shop. Those are the biggest scams around and anyone promoting them is a scammer.

jonland Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mixtnconfuzd
    She is a scammer, and will never make over 3k a year, neither will you if you decide to take surveys and mystery shop. Those are the biggest scams around and anyone promoting them is a scammer.

It is a mistake to dismiss every opportunity out of hand. It is true that most of the survey sites are scams. Not all of them are. I have made some money with the paid surveys but not $3000.00 per month. The only program that has made me that kind of money is Pay it Forward 4 Profits.

There is no way to argue that PIF4P it is a scam unless you have zero understanding of how it works.

I was very skeptical at first but decided to give it a try.

To my surprise it really works.

Each month about $3,200.00 in bonuses plus add about $880.00 in residuals. That is from only 20 sales per week and not including my primary business ( I can make an additional $1000 to $9000+/Month with my primary.) I am expecting to make much more than that very quickly.

All I did was follow the success guide explicitly. I gave myself a jumpstart with guaranteed members from USA-Members.com.
    About 30% of them upgraded putting me in the black in the first month.
    It has been a pleasure ever since.

At this rate I expect to be making $10,560.00+ in residuals (not including bonuses or primary business) per month in 12 months.

I hope this helps. :) :) :)
    Last edited by jonland; 05-13-2007 at 05:18 AM.