Closed Thread

Agel Vs Eniva Vs Usana

Hi all, im a newbie and have come across this site....sh** this sounds more like an introduction,anyway I was exposed to Amway quite a while back and to be honest the chances of me joining any MLM was pretty slim...however I was recently called into the Agel business and wanted to ask whether or not it was worth giving it a crack...

Now I have done some ground research and really find myself in a weird situation...Eniva and Usana look good also and wanted to get ure honest feedback and thoughts/suggestions for these 3 MLMCs....

PS sorry if this has been posted before...

Re: Agel Vs Eniva Vs Usana

I have a lot to say...but I'm running late for an appointment. I'm with Eniva and we have a guy who was doing good in Agel, but when he switched to Eniva, his success skyrocketed.

Neither Usana nor Agel have Eniva's proprietary delivery technology...a technology that allows angstrom-sized minerals to acheive cellular efficiency in minutes and more complete than any nutraceutical in the industry. Their liquid nutrient delivery principles are grounded in solid science, and have no competition on the market today.

Eniva also has the easiest, most duplicable marketing plan with their "Bottle & Box" system. We're getting people to feel results within minutes, days or weeks with just a couple samples. Give a packet of Agel to someone, and they won't feel anything. Give some Usana product to them, and they won't feel anything. Sure, give it 4 months, and maybe they'll start noticing something, but I wouldn't build a business where people don't get results within minutes, days, or weeks. With VIBE, you'll have people noticing results very quickly---anywhere from more energy to better sleep to pain releif, etc. etc.

Nothing out there beats Eniva's angstrom-sized, purified, nutrient delivery technology. We have a Naturopathic doctor in Oregon that joined our team and thanks us all the time...he said "never have I seen my patients get such good and fast results on a supplement as I have with the VIBE nutraceutical".

Later he said "After resaerching it thoroughly, I'm convinced that Eniva's technology is a breakthrough in nutrient delivery systems".

Check out all the laboratory reports at www.EnivaQuality.com, and take specific note to the "absorption" (dissolution), and "laser particle size analysis".

VIBE is also the ONLY Brunswick Labs Certified Multi-Vitamin on the market. Just announced last night.

Good luck on your research! I'll be back to post more...
    Last edited by VibrantMarcos; 05-10-2007 at 05:16 AM.
    Taking Wellness to the World!

About Me:
    www.ojeez.com/vibrantmarcos

My Email:
    marcos.health@gmail.com

Agel Vs Eniva Vs Usana are all the same over priced crap used to disguis a pyramid scheme.

If you didn't choose Amway I don't know why you would choose any of the above. They are all just schemes that make the people at the top rich.
    THIS USERS ACCOUNT IS NOW CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by VibrantMarcos
    I have a lot to say...but I'm running late for an appointment. I'm with Eniva and we have a guy who was doing good in Agel, but when he switched to Eniva, his success skyrocketed.

Neither Usana nor Agel have Eniva's proprietary delivery technology...a technology that allows angstrom-sized minerals to acheive cellular efficiency in minutes and more complete than any nutraceutical in the industry. Their liquid nutrient delivery principles are grounded in solid science, and have no competition on the market today.

Eniva also has the easiest, most duplicable marketing plan with their "Bottle & Box" system. We're getting people to feel results within minutes, days or weeks with just a couple samples. Give a packet of Agel to someone, and they won't feel anything. Give some Usana product to them, and they won't feel anything. Sure, give it 4 months, and maybe they'll start noticing something, but I wouldn't build a business where people don't get results within minutes, days, or weeks. With VIBE, you'll have people noticing results very quickly---anywhere from more energy to better sleep to pain releif, etc. etc.

Nothing out there beats Eniva's angstrom-sized, purified, nutrient delivery technology. We have a Naturopathic doctor in Oregon that joined our team and thanks us all the time...he said "never have I seen my patients get such good and fast results on a supplement as I have with the VIBE nutraceutical".

Later he said "After resaerching it thoroughly, I'm convinced that Eniva's technology is a breakthrough in nutrient delivery systems".

Check out all the laboratory reports at www.EnivaQuality.com, and take specific note to the "absorption" (dissolution), and "laser particle size analysis".

VIBE is also the ONLY Brunswick Labs Certified Multi-Vitamin on the market. Just announced last night.

Good luck on your research! I'll be back to post more...

Quote Originally Posted by VibrantMarcos
    Give a packet of Agel to someone, and they won't feel anything. Give some Usana product to them, and they won't feel anything. Sure, give it 4 months, and maybe they'll start noticing something, but I wouldn't build a business where people don't get results within minutes, days, or weeks..

Nice job at bashing other companys ! Two can play that game, But im not like that..
    Let me guess the guy that switched over told you that ? ( btw people move from company to company all the time )..

ANYWAYS.. I was with Eniva.. I switched Over to Agel.. I use 4 of the 6 products everyday.. Myself and * most * people feel them with in 5 - 15 minutes

Agel had a product line like none of the others.. we're in to health care.. not house cleaning

our pay plan is one of the best.. why would all the big name go to the same mlm? Agels top distributors came from.. Usana.. Nu Skin, melaleuca and Others and where Diamonds or higher.

Agel and Usana use videos,websites,mags,Name badges,hats,tees..exc even pens to golf balls with our logo To " get the word out "

Not to put down ANY Company out there but angstrom-sized or not if you can't keep the product down .. how will it help?

90% of people will tell you with taking Anything Taste is #1..Conveniences #2
    Agel product don't have to be mixed with anything.. so if your out ( friends, family, trip,camping.. name it ) you can take them anytime anywhere

Also Agel is now 2 years in 42 countries.. Usana not sure.. Eniva is what 8? years 9? countries now?

PS dont mind my friend Steady he has a friend in Agel, she had a slow start but is/was making money i don't know if she still is i was away for 2-3 weeks
    i was hoping he would posted more.. oh well :)
    Last edited by Agel32008; 05-10-2007 at 03:00 PM.

Steady spends time on scam.com to do nothing but bash others and our industry. It's actually very comical. He/she wastes so much time bashing others on this board I would love to see how product this person is in life..

Probably not at all...
    FYL's response to ACNs revenue their 5th year in business:

Originally Posted by freeyourlife
    ACN did in the 100's of millions.

Reg my old friend where you been!

I haven't seen my friend for a couple of weeks so I'll find out and give an update.

How are you my old mucker ?... You must be super fit and as strong as an ox after taking all that Agel.

Power of cards what pyramid scheme are you involved with?

Please tell me I promise i won't bash it seeing as you are so sensative!

I'm with Quixstar.

The best opportunity on the planet =0)
    FYL's response to ACNs revenue their 5th year in business:

Originally Posted by freeyourlife
    ACN did in the 100's of millions.

But I thought Agel was the best ? or Eniva ?

Now you're telling me it's Quixtar!?

Oh god I'm so confused :confused:

sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by PowerOfCards
    I'm with Quixstar.

The best opportunity on the planet =0)
    Good for you. Another Quixtar rep. ;)

It's my MLM of choice too.

Lady Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Steady
    But I thought Agel was the best ? or Eniva ?

Now you're telling me it's Quixtar!?

Oh god I'm so confused :confused:
    No son, you are just plain stupid. No confusion there.

Lady Mod

Quote Originally Posted by S950
    Hi all, im a newbie and have come across this site....sh** this sounds more like an introduction,anyway I was exposed to Amway quite a while back and to be honest the chances of me joining any MLM was pretty slim...however I was recently called into the Agel business and wanted to ask whether or not it was worth giving it a crack...

Now I have done some ground research and really find myself in a weird situation...Eniva and Usana look good also and wanted to get ure honest feedback and thoughts/suggestions for these 3 MLMCs....

PS sorry if this has been posted before...

Look, this is a really silly question to ask a bunch of strangers.

If you want a business then you should have some idea of what it is you want to sell in that business. They will all earn you compensation based on how much product you sell.

No amount of hype or recommending from someone else is going to make you successful in anything.

All three companies have good products. Go with the one you would prefer to use. If you are undecided get samples from all three and choose the one you like.

Bottom line, if you won't use a product you recommend, then you shouldn't be selling it in the first place.

Lady Mod