+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Does ANYONE???????

Why do people write books on this website?
    I mean, I start to read something & then realize that in order to finish, I would be scrolling through pages upon pages.

Does anyone actually read that stuff? Like Paladine's "Strange Conversation"?
    If you would express your thoughts in a concise, condensed & lucid manner, it would be so much easier & possibly even beneficial. Like an hallucinogenic drug or something.

I thought message boards, like IM was to be used to express ones self briefly. Am I wrong?

Re: Does ANYONE???????

Quote Originally Posted by wiseroption
    Why do people write books on this website?
    IMO they are smoking something something funny.

Does anyone actually read that stuff? Like Paladine's "Strange Conversation"?
    If you would express your thoughts in a concise, condensed & lucid manner, it would be so much easier & possibly even beneficial.
    No.

(was that concise enough?)

Does anyone actually read that stuff?
    No. .......

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work... User Rank

Stange... none is making you read the 'stuff' are they? I mean, free will and such... :rolleyes:
    Besides, it rakes all kinds of people to make a world. Not everyone is like you... Is that what you would like? Don't think so!

Quote Originally Posted by coontie
    Stange... none is making you read the 'stuff' are they? I mean, free will and such... :rolleyes:
    Besides, it rakes all kinds of people to make a world. Not everyone is like you... Is that what you would like? Don't think so!
    No my friend, no one has made me read 'stuff' since I was in elementary school.
    And no, I do not wish for all people to be as boring as I can often be, but I do wish that people would 'consider' others when trashing the grounds. It is like having to wade through the county dump looking for a diamond.

A point can not possibly be made with a thousand words, but a single word can cut straight to the heart.

Quote Originally Posted by kazza
    No.

(was that concise enough?)
    Yes.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by 6seven8
    IMO they are smoking something something funny.
    You are probably right, but you know....the Beatles wrote some of their best music while smoking something funny, which just tells me....without talent, wacky weed just remixes the salad a different way.

9. 05-15-2007, 04:29 AM

Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work...

Reason
    duplicate

10. 05-15-2007, 04:29 AM

Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work...

Reason
    duplicate

No my friend, no one has made me read 'stuff' since I was in elementary school.
    And no, I do not wish for all people to be as boring as I can often be, but I do wish that people would 'consider' others when trashing the grounds. It is like having to wade through the county dump looking for a diamond.

A point can not possibly be made with a thousand words, but a single word can cut straight to the heart.
    just merely ANOTHER opinion spoken from one human out of several billion!
    Do you really think that your opinion, or mine really matters in the 'big-scheme of things'? Hehe [as LEXX says] Hope you are NOT disillusioned!
    Hey... really: not even ONE SECOND of fame here, eh? :eek:

Hey, loosen up, relax, this is mostly just recreation - not illusions of grandeur, except, perhaps with those that live life looking through 'rose-colored-glasses!
    Best advice. if you care to heed it [which, probably out of obstinancy you will not] CHILL OUT! DON"T WORRY, BE HAPPY!!! :D
    Last edited by coontie; 05-15-2007 at 04:35 AM.

just merely ANOTHER opinion spoken from one human out of several billion!
    Do you really think that your opinion, or mine really matters in the 'big-scheme of things'?
    Yep, I sure do because we are all a single part of the billions of particles that make up the big scheme of things & mine is every bit as important as your's is.
    Hehe [as LEXX says] Hope you are NOT disillusioned!
    Who can prove their own sanity enough to rightfully say that I am disillusioned? Perhaps we are all as disillusioned as our individual brains limit us.
    Hey, loosen up, relax, this is mostly just recreation - not illusions of grandeur, except, perhaps with those that live life looking through 'rose-colored-glasses!
    Hey, I am with you on that my friend. This is my recreation too & I'm just participating in a manner that I enjoy also. Ask a question - get an answer - opinions are optional - we all have one & we all share that, even you.
    Best advice. if you care to heed it [which, probably out of obstinancy you will not]
    Aw come on now friend, what makes you think I have a single obstinate bone in my body?
    CHILL OUT! DON"T WORRY, BE HAPPY!!! :D
    I'm chillin'. I'm cool. I'm happy. I'm recreating on the uphigh wif tha book writin down lows-just hangin' out for a l'il tasty brain fluid, but tha bros comin at me with their sock smokin tudes & hey.......I just get into a single peice of the billion opinion slingin flingin cyber flight!

You with me?

All that that you said is just soooo precious! :p

Hey, that 'sock-smoking' sounds like wild stuff! You ever tried it? :D

Did Anyone Ever Tell You..
    Did anyone ever tell you that you matter?

Did anyone every let you know how much of a difference you make?
    Did you know that even your smile can really brighten someone's day?
    It's not so much your accomplishments that make you great,
    It's the fact that you reach out from your heart.
    Every time you do, you are revealing your greatness,
    And you are helping to make our world a much better place.
    Thank you!

Barbara Rose, Ph.D. and
    The Rose Group

Hey, that 'sock-smoking' sounds like wild stuff! You ever tried it? :D
    Can't say that I have. :rolleyes: I'm still picking & a playin the natural chords of my brain & the tunes are pretty darned good as is.

You?

You are not allowed to send one-word messages here unless you draw lines over or under it or some such silly thing. You'll get a prompt that tells you your message is too short.
    I don't get it either.

Quote Originally Posted by Odear
    You are not allowed to send one-word messages here unless you draw lines over or under it or some such silly thing. You'll get a prompt that tells you your message is too short.
    I don't get it either.
    Well then, that may just be the answer to my original post in this thread....why do people write books?
    Well, it may not explain them, but I guess it justifies the excessive writing.

wiseroption!?i have this to ask!?for my own understanding!?what makes YOU different from anybody ELSE that claims to be........an UNUSUAL member!?what does DISTINCTION realisticly IMPLY!?hehe!!...just askn....for the both of us!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you