+ Reply to Thread

Oprah was right.

Hate to say it, but Oprah called this one out, and I hate to admit that I saw the warning on her show but I was channel surfing. I'm still a man. Check out all the business address and contact stuff, it seems for real.

MARIAM JONES FABRICS AND TEXTILES INDUSTRY LTD.
    H & L ART WORKS.
    10 Newport ave, Scoffford Area,Oxford,L349HA, 44(0)7031847360
    Reference No: - LSLCA/2031/ 8161/05
    Batch No: - R4/A313/2-60
    EMPLOYMENT FORM (IME01) ONLINE USE ONLY
    rudgirl004@yahoo.com
    PART TIME REPRESENTATIVE POSITION NEEDED

READ CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU APPLY

HELLO.

My name is MARIAM JONES and I would be very interested in offering you a part-time paying job in which you could earn alot!!! This job i,m offering would be based on a contract basis or commission terms, it is a part-time job and it would involve quite a handfull of trust and honesty because life is based on trust.

If you would be interested in including a good-paying, part time job to your daily list of activities and earning up to $300 per week, then you could kindly reply my email and I would be glad to brief you more about the nature of my employment offer.

Please bear it in mind that this job has nothing to do with sales or marketing, well if you would like to be my guest its allowed. I just have an offer that you may find very good. if you are interested you should immediately email me.

REGARDS.
    MARIAM JONES.

sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank

Re: Oprah was right.

So, just what was she right about?

Lady Mod

She illustrated this e-mail on her show and interviewed individuals who had become victims of it's false promise.

Pitman

I tryed this mailing out the "chain letter" with put me on your mailing list but I was sent an official letter from the postmaster general threatening to put me in jail if I ever sent any more of this letter. According to the postmaster general, each mailing list is populated with a control name that is sent to each and every person who requests a list of names. Thereby the letter is then sent to the postmaster general everytime a mailing list is requested. So if your name is on more than one time mailing you will be investigated by the FBI according to the official letter that I got and more than likely be put in jail for racqueteering.