+ Reply to Thread

They never stop.

Here is one I just recently obtained. I think that they find me on the job sites like Monster and Career Builder.

It may surprise you receiving this letter from me, since there was no previous correspondence between us.My name is Barr, Paul Cheah a Malaysian national and personal Attorney to Late Mr. Morris Pitman who passed away on the 11th of November 2002 as a result of a deadly heart disease.

I am contacting you to assist me in securing the fund left behind by my late client, before it is confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where the funds was depositted.The total amount of funds in the account of my deceased client is US$ 5.7 Million (Five Million, Seven Hundred Thousand United States dollars Only).

The Bank has issued me a notice to contact the next of kin/beneficiary to my late client or have the account declared unseviceable.Hence, I am contacting you to seek your consent in presenting you as the next-of-kin/beneficiary to my late client,since you have the same last name.This will enable the proceeds of this Fund to be paid to you as the legitimate beneficiary/next of kin.of my late client Please be rest assured that Upon conclusion of this transaction, 30% of the total sum will be yours for your honest committment and positive contributions to enhance the success of this transaction,while the remaining 70% will be mine.

All the legal documentations to back up claims as the deceased's next-of-kin will be provided by me. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through.This intended transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any infraction of the law.

Kindly note: If this business proposition offends your moral ethics,do accept my sincere apology,but if on the other hand you deem it fit to assist me,kindly contact me via email: barrpaulcheah_chambers01@gawab.com as soon as you can for further details.

Yours faithfully

Barr Paul Cheah.

Re: They never stop.

I recieved similar email. What's that?

Quote Originally Posted by pitman420
    Here is one I just recently obtained. I think that they find me on the job sites like Monster and Career Builder.

It may surprise you receiving this letter from me, since there was no previous correspondence between us.My name is Barr, Paul Cheah a Malaysian national and personal Attorney to Late Mr. Morris Pitman who passed away on the 11th of November 2002 as a result of a deadly heart disease.

I am contacting you to assist me in securing the fund left behind by my late client, before it is confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where the funds was depositted.The total amount of funds in the account of my deceased client is US$ 5.7 Million (Five Million, Seven Hundred Thousand United States dollars Only).

The Bank has issued me a notice to contact the next of kin/beneficiary to my late client or have the account declared unseviceable.Hence, I am contacting you to seek your consent in presenting you as the next-of-kin/beneficiary to my late client,since you have the same last name.This will enable the proceeds of this Fund to be paid to you as the legitimate beneficiary/next of kin.of my late client Please be rest assured that Upon conclusion of this transaction, 30% of the total sum will be yours for your honest committment and positive contributions to enhance the success of this transaction,while the remaining 70% will be mine.

All the legal documentations to back up claims as the deceased's next-of-kin will be provided by me. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through.This intended transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any infraction of the law.

Kindly note: If this business proposition offends your moral ethics,do accept my sincere apology,but if on the other hand you deem it fit to assist me,kindly contact me via email: barrpaulcheah_chambers01@gawab.com as soon as you can for further details.

Yours faithfully

Barr Paul Cheah.

Re: They never stop.

gosh. I'm convinced. Leyt me supply him with enough ID to steal my identity, several tens of thousands of bucks in cash, and a free f*ck with my wife.

Jeez, how STOOPID would you have to be to fall for this???

AMOEBA STOOPID????