+ Reply to Thread

Hellet Packard Warranty. Call #, get India, and get Ripped off!!!

Purchased a HP notebook from Comp-USA. It is a Visita and being new to me I made several calls, as I had purchased a 2YR Warranty, I had questions. Problem started with phone calls. The warranty information your receive, is somewhere in India. It took me a little time to realize every time I called, they tryied to sell me something else. Then I called to just ask if I could set up Windows Mail and continiue to also use explorer. So the salesperson told me that was a software question, not covered under my 2 yr warrant. But lucky for me there is a program, where I could for a mear 69.99 purchase a 6 months service plan that would explain all software and learn all about how to use my new wireless pc. I could call 24/7 for 6 months. Each call limited to 45 minates.
    Another person came on line to verifiy I agreed to purchase the service. Well, yes I did, as it was explained to me, about four ti[/COLOR]mes because of the language barrier. After questioning him 4-5 times I did understand what he said.
    HE LIED !!!!!!! :eek: IT WAS 69.99 FOR ONE 45 MIMATE CALL, DURING 6 MONTH PERIOD.!!!!! No one in their right mind would pay 69.99 for a 45 minate conversation. No HP in US to contact. DON'T BUY HP!! :( :( :( [SIZE=5][COLOR=Red]

Re: Hellet Packard Warranty. Call #, get India, and get Ripped off!!!

HE LIED !!!!!!! IT WAS 69.99 FOR ONE 45 MIMATE CALL, DURING 6 MONTH PERIOD.!!!!! No one in their right mind would pay 69.99 for a 45 minate conversation. No HP in US to contact. DON'T BUY HP!! [SIZE=5][COLOR=Red]
    You can do much cheaper with 100% American technical support. And do not buy extended warranty, it is useless. For the same $100 I got my computer fixed in a local repair shop.